Just sucked a 77 y/o cock

HWhittaker

So as part of my college scholarship I’m living in a community house with five other men, aged from 21 to 77. 

As it happens myself and this guy are the only ones here this week. We had dinner together and as I got up to wash some dishes by the sink he got up, stood behind me, and put his hand on my lower back as he continued the conversation. I said nothing, and started to wash the plates and he lowered his hand to my ass, again while still talking.

I was getting hard by now, and then he squeezed my ass. I turned around, we looked at each other, and he said we’d better go upstairs. 

Before long I was between his legs as he was sitting on the couch, and my face was buried in his bush. Unfortunately he couldn’t stay hard or cum, and his dick wasn’t huge - but it was adequate enough to make me gag. 

I complimented his dick and he said “we’re going to have a lot of fun this week”

I’m looking forward to it. I hope I can eventually get him to cum!

• Like 6

I often suck and get sucked by my neighbor who is 78 years old. He is in decent shape and has a nice 7 inch uncut cock. What is nice is he get shard easy and can keep it hard. Been sucking him for 4 years started when he was just a youngster of 74. His cum is sweet and he still shoots nice big thick loads. True he is done after one good cum but in a couple of days he is ready again. I was the first that he ever had tongue dock I his uncut cock and lick the underside of his foreskin. I know he appreciates me sucking him and I enjoy providing him great pleasure. He gives a good blow job as well.

Guest Lucien666

I’m turned out by young - old sex. I know this this 70 year old man, big fat old mother fucker, I’ve had fantasies about him fucking young 19-25 year old guys I know. 

• 3 months later...

I’ve sucked loads of old cocks in the park.

they seem surprised I’d be interested.

but I’m not their to date hot guys. I’m there to get on my knees and suck cocks. 

men that would normally disgust me have had my mouth. Dirty homeless guys and men I’d normally feel superior to...

once im on my knees they are superior and in charge. I’m there to suck cock.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Back in the Craigslist days I met this old guy who was mean as hell and wanted to duck somebody before his weekly session with his wife. He came over and was possess off at me from the first minute. His cock was hard as a stone and he stretched my mouth and my ass before leaving, cussing me out all the way out. He must have been near 80.

• 3 months later...

I have sucked many cocks of older guys. As long as they can get hard and cum what more could I want. Cum is delicious no mater what the age. The oldest guy was 76 and his cock could have passed for being on an 18 year old. The only problem  he had was recovery time. It took a couple days but then he was ready to feed me again. Oh yah he gave great head also. not much to look at but a very proficient cock sucker.

• 3 years later...

In my 20’s I use to meet a guy who was mid to late 70’s. He had a huge cock! We use to meet up in a lay-by as he had a van so I would climb in the back and in seconds be on my knees servicing him. He love to talk filth while I was doing it, calling me cunt mouth and a dirty cocksucking slut. I use to get so turned on

• Like 2