Glory Hole Breeder

bihairy

Guest Descartes70817

I still remember my first anon bareback gloryhole experience. Before I moved here I'd never even heard of adult bookstores, but once I did I had to try them out. At first all I got was blowjobs, so I was picky about how well my cock was getting sucked in deciding whether to let the guy on the other side of the gloryhole get my load in his mouth or not. As far as anal went I was playing safe at that time.

Then one day the guy on the other side of the hole was giving me the best blowjob I'd had in a long time and I definitely wanted to give him my load, when he suddenly switched from sucking my cock to rubbing it, to the point that I almost pulled away. Just before I did I felt my cock being engulfed in his how wet man hole and I knew instantly that I was inside him bareback. At the same time I knew instantly what I was missing by wearing condoms and couldn't bring myself to stop him using my cock to fuck himself.

I did have all the expected thoughts about infections but it felt so damn good that I just couldn't say no. I just pressed myself against the wall as hard as I could while he rode my cock. As I felt my orgasm getting close I did briefly think about whether I should pull out or not, but then it was too late and I came really hard inside him while he pushed back to take my cum as deep as possible. That was the moment I decided never to use a condom again unless a bottom absolutely insisted. I knew and accepted the risks because bareback was so much better that I felt it was worth it.

I wish here in Toronto @Steamworks gloryholes were used to suck/be sucked, fuck/be fucked, rim/be rimmed, and not just a space where 2 friends have sex in. That's what private rooms are for. Perhaps I'm presuming that gloryholes are more so for anon encounters. Enlighten me, please!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just love getting bred at a glory hole. Recently I have been into no lube fucking. The best was a huge skinny black guy who fucked my ass relentlessly. I sucked him hard and could barely fit him in my mouth. I even purposely gaged on his cock to get it as slippery and wet as possible as I tried to finger my cunt hole open with spit. 

I must have ass to mouth several times and puff on the poppers to open my Asian pussy up. After he got sliding in and out nicely, he would pull all the way out and in. He was fucking and using my hole the way he wanted to. He was casually on the phone and I could hear him talking to someone about a job interview???? Very polite and calm as he continued to dig into my ass and stretched with his huge nine inch black cock. He kept on going like it was forever. My hole was loose, wet snd in heaven from the pounding. It truly felt like a cunt. 

No warning at all he dives deep. I feel the pulsating as he is mpregnanting me with his black seed. It’s deep into the second hole. He pulls up and out and spits from the glory hole. 

My hole was freshly fucked,  juicy and loose. Of course I would have loved more....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 2/4/2020 at 3:20 PM, Descartes70817 said:

I still remember my first anon bareback gloryhole experience. Before I moved here I'd never even heard of adult bookstores, but once I did I had to try them out. At first all I got was blowjobs, so I was picky about how well my cock was getting sucked in deciding whether to let the guy on the other side of the gloryhole get my load in his mouth or not. As far as anal went I was playing safe at that time.

Then one day the guy on the other side of the hole was giving me the best blowjob I'd had in a long time and I definitely wanted to give him my load, when he suddenly switched from sucking my cock to rubbing it, to the point that I almost pulled away. Just before I did I felt my cock being engulfed in his how wet man hole and I knew instantly that I was inside him bareback. At the same time I knew instantly what I was missing by wearing condoms and couldn't bring myself to stop him using my cock to fuck himself.

I did have all the expected thoughts about infections but it felt so damn good that I just couldn't say no. I just pressed myself against the wall as hard as I could while he rode my cock. As I felt my orgasm getting close I did briefly think about whether I should pull out or not, but then it was too late and I came really hard inside him while he pushed back to take my cum as deep as possible. That was the moment I decided never to use a condom again unless a bottom absolutely insisted. I knew and accepted the risks because bareback was so much better that I felt it was worth it.

I could have written this myself - as my second time around barebacking.  I was a vers barebacker all through the 80s.  NEVER could keep it up with a condom and just decided to take the risk.  Dodged the bullett somehow.  Turned myself into a safe bottom all through the 90s since I still couldn't keep it up with a condom and unfortunately got too fearful .  Had a LTR with a hot hung vers/top for 3 years from 2001-2004 that was raw from the very first date, then once single I had a dilemma lol.  Not long after that I was at a GH getting my cock sucked.  He was incredible.  After a few minutes I realized it was now slightly different than his mouth.   I have no idea when the guy turned himself around.  His hole was just as wet as his throat had been, and he was loose enough to just suck my cock in like his mouth had been doing.  I assumed EVERY single bottom barebacker was poz and all that rushed through my mind within seconds.  But I also rationalized (in seconds) that I was already inside him so I might as well finish.  Too late now since I was already balls-deep in this poz slut.  Realizing this had me cumming in about 5-10 more seconds.  I was scared as fuck and knew I better get tested, but it also made me remember I actually do like topping a lot!!  I then started seeking out the bareback bottoms on manhunt at the time.  They were kinda few and far between.  Some were kinda skanky, and then there would be a SUPER hot one.  My profile said "safer only" for YEARS while I was totally barebacking.  Almst everyone's profile said "safer only", but I finally realized all I had to do was ask - and tell them I couldn't keep it up with a condom"  Majority of neg guys would ask when my last test was to make them feel better about asking.  I'd answer with a precise date - maybe 6 months or a year ago, but as long as they asked they somehow felt better LOL. 

That GH fuck around 2005 turned me into a total barebacker.  Even though I had plenty of experience from the 80s and with my ex, letting loose with total strangers was such a rush I couldn't stop and didn't want to.  I turned into a total bb top for a while.  I NEVER really went back to asking a top to rubber up either once I remembered how much better and hotter it was bare.  I have that GH slut to thank for reintroducing me to bb and not wasting even more years of HOT sex like I wasted in the 90s!!! 

• Like 6

• 6 months later...
On 2/4/2020 at 9:20 PM, Descartes70817 said:

I've had about the same experience but at a younger age when I was going to school.

Well ... I was at the time very heavy into masturbating and fantasizing about anything that had to do with sex with Girls and Boys. I was riding a bicycle at the time and lived in Arnhem (Holland) where I was going to school close to the city centre. After school I sometimes went into the centre and in this case too. I went to V&D a big store to buy something for school. On the other side of the street there was a building with a cantina for coffee and snacks. There were bus stops at the front and a public toilet at the back. I put my bike there and locked it up.

So far I was still completely ignorant and did not yet realize what for horny stuff would happen to me there that day. I walked into the store and did my shopping. When I got back to my bike I saw that there was a public toilet there and I need to go so I went inside. Immediately upon entering, a heavy piss smell hit my nose. When entering there was a wall to the left where you had to go around it to find 3 urinals and to the right of it were 3 toilet blocks ... with a 25 cent coin machines on the doors.

While I was standing there with my cock out to take a piss, a very slim older guy, well over his 60 with red hair, entered and came standing next to me at the urinal. He took out his cock and to piss. But after seconds I noticed that he wasn’t pissing so I looked to the right. There I saw with great shock that he was slowly playing with his already half-hard cock without shame while he was looking at me and my cock. I was shocked, didn't know what to do. I still didn't realize he was gay and used these toilets as a hunting ground. I saw that his cock was getting hard and his nob looked wet and shiny. He looked straight at me with a horny smile on his lips. I became uncomfortable because my cock started to get hard too. I stuffed my cock back and with shaking legs I quickly went outside did not drive off but stood by my bike while I kept an eye on the toilet entrance from a distance. I then noticed that men regularly went in and out, but also a few stayed in much longer than you need time to do your thing.

It turned out… there was a parking lot on the opposite of the entrance to the toilets. What I didn't know was there were gays cruising there, sitting in their car waiting to see who went in.

When it calmed down after a while, I went back inside out of curiosity and the horny forbidden feeling I had. I went to the toilet blocks where I saw that something had really happened here. I watched, mesmerized, that a few heavy fresh loads of cum where lying on the floor and on/in the urinals. I also saw now that there were plenty of traces of yellow thick dried cum. I got so horny about this place that I pulled my rock hard cock out. What I did then was certainly dirty ... but for me so horny ... with my fingers I smeared as much of those thick blobs of smelly cum mixed with piss from the pissoirs on my cock and glans. I pushed as much cum as possible under my foreskin and smeared it into my pubic hair.

I wanted to jerk off with all that horny smelly cum lube over my glans. I was only afraid of being caught, so I quickly went into a still free fixed toilet. I had to put a 25 cents in closed the door and was safe.

Right there I dropped my pants and started to jerk off with all that cum on and over my boys cock. Such a horny, smooth and smelly lubrication that while wanking quickly started to turn to white cream. I was really shaking on my legs because of the heavy sensations I was feeling. I think I was  within 2 minutes to shoot my load.

This was such a horny thing to do .... with the smells just a horny filthy sex thing. My cock was really hard and I just wanted to cum. While working on my cock I saw a movement from the corner of my left eye. When I looked closely I saw that there was a hole in the thin partition wall to the other toilet and that someone was looking at me and running his fingers through the hole. I was scared lifeless, wanted to stop and leave ..... but the guy put his tongue through the hole and made licking gestures. I don't know where I got the courage but I think my horniness won over my fear. I then carefully moved my cock towards the hole and slowly stuck it through. The hole was the right size for my cock and balls. My cock slid straight into a warm and really perfect sucking / licking warm wet mouth. My cock was wrapped up so nice and warm and milked… my legs were shaking. This felt so good!! The warm mouth did not mind that my cock was sticky as hell and fully smeared with cum.

After only a few minutes my cock was bursting to unload my cum. The mouth on the other side apparently figured this out and abruptly stopped letting the pressure of my cock for seconds and then started sucking me again. He did this up to 3 times and stopped just in time.

I went crazy with the horny pleasure he give my cock and I wanted to give him my load. When stopped again, I got frustrated and pulled my cock back. I then heard the person say to me in a whisper “put your cock back through the hole and promise not to pull back even when you feel your  cum comes squirting out. Just enjoy the pleasure and joy that I'm going to do to your horny cock.

I quickly put my cock back through the hole again… straight into his warm and horny mouth but only for a short time. Then there was nothing, some soft noise, he then grabbed my cock again, I briefly felt some pressure on my cock and then again I felt the warmth. A super warmth all over my cock that started to suck / massage / milk me very nice and enjoyable. I didn't have to do anything just to keep my cock fully pressed through the hole.

A few times my cock got free.. then the feeling came back again completely surrounded by the warm and moist pleasure. I quickly moved towards my orgasm thinking about what he had said. Don't pull back and let my cum spunk out. So I did…. I came, my legs where trembling as it fell so good! My cock kept on pumping loads of cum! A horny and heavy smell/odor of musk, piss and smegma cock came up into my nose. When I looked at my cock and was shocked to see that it was full of white foam / slime. And when I pulled my cock back I saw why my orgasm was so intense and horny. My cock had been bare in his ass.

Yes he had pushed his sloppy and smelly ass over my cock. That was something I had never experienced before. That's why I didn't noticed right away that I had fucked/slipped up his ass. This was the first time my virgin cock had really fucked ass. The voice asked me if I had enjoyed it and I shyly answered with yes.

I then stuffed my slippery and smelly cock away without cleaning and left the toilet. As I unlocked my bike the guy whom I just fucked bareback came out. It was the older 60 + slim guy who had been looking at my cock by the urinals before. I knew then that he must have had already a few cumloads in his ass from other cocks before my cock slid in his ass.

I can tell you that from that day on I was there almost every day after school going from 30 min up to 90 min and almost always was lucky to find heaps of cum for my cock as lube / wank and unload my cum ... and very often I had the luck in one of the toilets with gloryhole to breed an horny sloppy ass or horny mouth. I really shot loads of cum inthere. That's was my fetish for gloryhole sex and fucking bareback originated. I'm sure.

0442fa4b66ee4393aa2a0c2a60.jpg

0328224466e8f0db0ce3b672d8.jpg

0328224913c0519453e78d04a1.jpg

20170928_134929a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

On 10/14/2020 at 1:43 PM, Cream4u said:

I've had about the same experience but at a younger age when I was going to school.

Well ... I was at the time very heavy into masturbating and fantasizing about anything that had to do with sex with Girls and Boys. I was riding a bicycle at the time and lived in Arnhem (Holland) where I was going to school close to the city centre. After school I sometimes went into the centre and in this case too. I went to V&D a big store to buy something for school. On the other side of the street there was a building with a cantina for coffee and snacks. There were bus stops at the front and a public toilet at the back. I put my bike there and locked it up.

So far I was still completely ignorant and did not yet realize what for horny stuff would happen to me there that day. I walked into the store and did my shopping. When I got back to my bike I saw that there was a public toilet there and I need to go so I went inside. Immediately upon entering, a heavy piss smell hit my nose. When entering there was a wall to the left where you had to go around it to find 3 urinals and to the right of it were 3 toilet blocks ... with a 25 cent coin machines on the doors.

While I was standing there with my cock out to take a piss, a very slim older guy, well over his 60 with red hair, entered and came standing next to me at the urinal. He took out his cock and to piss. But after seconds I noticed that he wasn’t pissing so I looked to the right. There I saw with great shock that he was slowly playing with his already half-hard cock without shame while he was looking at me and my cock. I was shocked, didn't know what to do. I still didn't realize he was gay and used these toilets as a hunting ground. I saw that his cock was getting hard and his nob looked wet and shiny. He looked straight at me with a horny smile on his lips. I became uncomfortable because my cock started to get hard too. I stuffed my cock back and with shaking legs I quickly went outside did not drive off but stood by my bike while I kept an eye on the toilet entrance from a distance. I then noticed that men regularly went in and out, but also a few stayed in much longer than you need time to do your thing.

It turned out… there was a parking lot on the opposite of the entrance to the toilets. What I didn't know was there were gays cruising there, sitting in their car waiting to see who went in.

When it calmed down after a while, I went back inside out of curiosity and the horny forbidden feeling I had. I went to the toilet blocks where I saw that something had really happened here. I watched, mesmerized, that a few heavy fresh loads of cum where lying on the floor and on/in the urinals. I also saw now that there were plenty of traces of yellow thick dried cum. I got so horny about this place that I pulled my rock hard cock out. What I did then was certainly dirty ... but for me so horny ... with my fingers I smeared as much of those thick blobs of smelly cum mixed with piss from the pissoirs on my cock and glans. I pushed as much cum as possible under my foreskin and smeared it into my pubic hair.

I wanted to jerk off with all that horny smelly cum lube over my glans. I was only afraid of being caught, so I quickly went into a still free fixed toilet. I had to put a 25 cents in closed the door and was safe.

Right there I dropped my pants and started to jerk off with all that cum on and over my boys cock. Such a horny, smooth and smelly lubrication that while wanking quickly started to turn to white cream. I was really shaking on my legs because of the heavy sensations I was feeling. I think I was  within 2 minutes to shoot my load.

This was such a horny thing to do .... with the smells just a horny filthy sex thing. My cock was really hard and I just wanted to cum. While working on my cock I saw a movement from the corner of my left eye. When I looked closely I saw that there was a hole in the thin partition wall to the other toilet and that someone was looking at me and running his fingers through the hole. I was scared lifeless, wanted to stop and leave ..... but the guy put his tongue through the hole and made licking gestures. I don't know where I got the courage but I think my horniness won over my fear. I then carefully moved my cock towards the hole and slowly stuck it through. The hole was the right size for my cock and balls. My cock slid straight into a warm and really perfect sucking / licking warm wet mouth. My cock was wrapped up so nice and warm and milked… my legs were shaking. This felt so good!! The warm mouth did not mind that my cock was sticky as hell and fully smeared with cum.

After only a few minutes my cock was bursting to unload my cum. The mouth on the other side apparently figured this out and abruptly stopped letting the pressure of my cock for seconds and then started sucking me again. He did this up to 3 times and stopped just in time.

I went crazy with the horny pleasure he give my cock and I wanted to give him my load. When stopped again, I got frustrated and pulled my cock back. I then heard the person say to me in a whisper “put your cock back through the hole and promise not to pull back even when you feel your  cum comes squirting out. Just enjoy the pleasure and joy that I'm going to do to your horny cock.

I quickly put my cock back through the hole again… straight into his warm and horny mouth but only for a short time. Then there was nothing, some soft noise, he then grabbed my cock again, I briefly felt some pressure on my cock and then again I felt the warmth. A super warmth all over my cock that started to suck / massage / milk me very nice and enjoyable. I didn't have to do anything just to keep my cock fully pressed through the hole.

A few times my cock got free.. then the feeling came back again completely surrounded by the warm and moist pleasure. I quickly moved towards my orgasm thinking about what he had said. Don't pull back and let my cum spunk out. So I did…. I came, my legs where trembling as it fell so good! My cock kept on pumping loads of cum! A horny and heavy smell/odor of musk, piss and smegma cock came up into my nose. When I looked at my cock and was shocked to see that it was full of white foam / slime. And when I pulled my cock back I saw why my orgasm was so intense and horny. My cock had been bare in his ass.

Yes he had pushed his sloppy and smelly ass over my cock. That was something I had never experienced before. That's why I didn't noticed right away that I had fucked/slipped up his ass. This was the first time my virgin cock had really fucked ass. The voice asked me if I had enjoyed it and I shyly answered with yes.

I then stuffed my slippery and smelly cock away without cleaning and left the toilet. As I unlocked my bike the guy whom I just fucked bareback came out. It was the older 60 + slim guy who had been looking at my cock by the urinals before. I knew then that he must have had already a few cumloads in his ass from other cocks before my cock slid in his ass.

I can tell you that from that day on I was there almost every day after school going from 30 min up to 90 min and almost always was lucky to find heaps of cum for my cock as lube / wank and unload my cum ... and very often I had the luck in one of the toilets with gloryhole to breed an horny sloppy ass or horny mouth. I really shot loads of cum inthere. That's was my fetish for gloryhole sex and fucking bareback originated. I'm sure.

0442fa4b66ee4393aa2a0c2a60.jpg

0328224466e8f0db0ce3b672d8.jpg

0328224913c0519453e78d04a1.jpg

20170928_134929a.jpg

are these your pictures you took there or took them later? 

damn hot story. my first time was also at the glory holes... smelly public toilet in my hometown. will try find a few minutes to tell you later