2 Married men raw doublelist dick

Rawboipussy

I put an ad on Doublelist, since Craigslist’s demise, and put up an ad to take any married men’s raw cock. I got a couple hits, and the first guy wanted to swing by on his lunch break. I opened up the garage door, pulled my pants down, and stood up holding a stool, until he came in. He unzipped and slapped his already hard cock against my ass. Next thing I know, he shoves it in dry. I yelp a little, but he whispers “take it, faggot. This is what you wanted”. He continues to fuck me mercilessly until he grips my hips and shoves his dick in as deep as he could, where I felt the cum pump in my cunt. 

Second guy lives around the corner. He also answered my ad, and wanted me in thigh high stockings, and panties, and my head under a sheet, which I happily obliged. He came in after leaving the gym, and I could smell his sweaty body under the sheet. Turned me on so much. He spit on my hole, and slid his head in. Went slow, and felt my hole grip his fat dick. It was a good 7-8 inches, and he pumped my pussy hard. He and his wife have been having troubles at home, and he hadn’t fucked in two months. He kept pumping for about 3-4 minutes, and shot his load. I turned around, head still covered, and sucked his cock. The sweaty, cummy dick tasted and smelled so good. I’m sucking hard, when he tells me to turn around again. I turned around, and he shoved his hard dick in. He wanted to hurt my hole, and he pumped for 2 minutes before he shot another load in. Pulled out, wiped his dick on my sheet, and said later. 

• Like 2