Motel anon scene

bentover4u1972

Set up another anon motel room scene last week.  Took the afternoon off work and spent about 5 hours just taking anonymous loads.  Over that period of time I entertained 7 hard cocks, and by the time the last guy arrived my ass was gaping and sopping wet with cum.

Even when my hole is open and slick, I can still tell when a guy is wearing a rubber.  It's like my hole rebels, and I can't really enjoy myself.  And so it was with guy #7.  I never heard him put it on, but I felt the extra friction of the rubber against my walls.  I tolerated it briefly before telling him that I wanted him bare.

I was doggy-style on the bed while he stood behind me.  I raised myself up onto my knees and reached behind me.  I could feel his breath on my neck as my hand found his shaft.  I gripped it tight, and it hardened even more in my hand.  His breathing quickened.  I worked my hand down to his balls and began to roll the condom off.

"But I want to be protected," he protested.  I stopped.

"I want it raw," was my response.  He hesitated, my hand still gripping his shaft.

"OK," came the reply, and in one quick motion I slid the rubber off the rest of the way.  I grabbed his shaft again and guided it to my hungry hole, slipping the head inside before settling back into the doggy position.  Sure enough, he seemed to love being raw inside me.  He rammed home and pounded my hole hard and deep. 

He was hitting my prostate just right when he asked, "Where should I cum?"

"Inside me," I hissed.  "Fill me with your cum."

That was all the encouragement he needed.  He grabbed my hips, gave a final thrust, and buried his load deep inside me.  I squeezed my sphincter and felt the pulsing of his shaft as he delivered what I wanted.  As he withdrew, I spun around and took him in my mouth, cleaning him off thoroughly.

He left without another word, and I figured he was probably too freaked out by what had happened to contact me again.  But I was wrong!  Got an email from him this morning - he wants to breed me after work.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Love pulling the condom off a guy and getting them to go ahead with fucking me bare. That's hot he agreed. I don't even care if they pull out to cum but most don't bother once they start going raw.