Watching My Boyfriend Get Cunted

My boy and I had some frequent flyer miles that were about to expire, and at my boy’s suggestion, we figured we’d take a nice long weekend to reconnect in Key West. My boy is all bottom, and while I try to be vers, I only top him. My dick is a nice respectable solid 6”, not a monster, but not tiny. 

The night before we were headed out of town, we finished packing, making sure we had lube and some toys, and got into bed. We fooled around, and he rolled over with his ass up. I slid on in and he moaned like it was his first cock ever. He’s tight, but not so tight he doesn’t love taking a nice big cock. We have a few friends who breed him regularly. One guy, Tom, is very well hung, like 10” long and narrow, and my boy’s eyes roll back in his head when Tom fucks him. He told me once that Tom gets deeper in his ass than anyone ever has. That was going through my head as my boy moaned and pushed back on my cock. 

He’s usually quiet when getting fucked, but this time he was murmering piggy talk. I egged him on, ‘you like that, boy? Gonna get some new big dick in Key West?’ ‘Yeah, I’m gonna get fucked by some fresh stranger cock!’ ‘You like sharing your piggy hole with strangers, slut?’ ‘Fuck yeah! Especially big ones!’ ‘They gonna stretch you out?’ As I was about to cum he answered with a nasty torrent, ‘Yeah, baby, they’re gonna take turns breeding my pussy! They’re gonna cunt me! They’ve gonna carve me a new pussy’ I shot a load deep into his guts and jerked his cock until he splattered all over the sheets. 

As we calmed down, I asked him about the last few words. He’d never called his ass a cunt or a pussy, but it had just gotten him off in a major way. It turned me on, but it was way out of his usual character. He told me that he had been watching some videos with alpha guys using those words, especially while playing with big toys. He showed me a blog on his laptop, a huge cock support group. Wouldn’t you know, they were having a meet up in Key West that weekend… He grinned and whispered to me, ‘they’re going to take turns cunting me…’ I tried to pack his largest dildo, but he said we wouldn’t be needing it when we had the real thing.

The next day we made it to the airport. I noticed a few tall guys at our gate, and figured they were headed to Key West too. These guys were bulky, muscular, and from their straining sweatpant crotches they were all hung like donkeys. At least one or two winked at my boy and me at the gate. Even before boarding, my boy was hard and a dark wet spot of precum formed. Of course, one of the guys, tall and dark-skinned, noticed it and snickered. He passed us on the aisle, and put his phone number on a slip of paper into my boy’s lap. My boy started texting him dirty fuck and assplay photos before we left the ground. 

We were right behind them at baggage claim. The guys hopped in a van and we hopped in cab. My boy was texting filthy photos of his dildo play and stretched out hole the whole car ride to the resort. Of course, they were staying at our clothing-optional resort. As soon as we’d checked in and unpacked a bit, my boy slipped into a teeny thong bathing suit and raced to the pool. Somehow the thong seemed more dirty than just being naked. He made sure the thong back was pulled tightly into his pucker. In additional to the four hung guys from the flight, there were more than twenty men all muscled and testing the strength of their speedos, and one or two well-hung naked guys already sporting hard-ons. 

I got us some tequila, a sure way to loosen up my boy, and found him leaning over the edge of the hot tub with his legs in the water. The tall dark-skinned man from the plane, who gave my boy his number, was standing behind my boy with his hands on my boy’s hips. He waved at me. ‘This belong to you?’ he asked me smiling. I nodded and he shook my hand as I handed my boy his drink. He gulped it down and I went around to climb into the hot tub. The guy shook his head at me saying, ‘you stay there. He’s gonna need you.’ I went back to my boy and saw that his thong was pushed aside. The guy was sliding inside him, raw. His crown was inside my boy and there were several inches to go before he’d be balls deep. My boy downed the other tequila and held his arms out to me. I supported his upper body as the stranger forced more and more of his bare monster cock inside my boy’s ass. The guy pulled out and spit on his dick. Fuck! He had six inches inside my boy and still 5” to go. He was bigger than  our fuckbuddy, Tom. My boy was muttering ‘Cunt me! Open up my hole! Rip me a new pussy!’ The guy was happy to oblige and slid back in, this time all the way. My boy’s mouth opened and his eyes went wide. He’d never had a cock this deep inside him, certainly not mine. The guy slid back and forth a while, but slapped my boy’s ass and pulled out without cumming. ‘Find me later, guys. I like to breed a cum-slick sloppy hole. I’ll finish the job once you’re good and wet inside. You take loads, right?’ My boy nodded. The man climbed out of the hot tub and strolled into the growing well-hung crowd. Naturally, I wasn’t surprised to see a biohazard tattoo on his back between his shoulder blades. My boy had just taken his first raw POZ anonymous cock. A stranger had just rawfucked the love of my life and was vowing to breed him later. 

My boy and I got out of the hot tub and went back to our room to rest a bit and recover from his brutal fuck. I opened the curtains to the french doors to the patio and had him lay on his back, holding his legs up in the air. I ate his ass so good, savoring the precum and spit the well-hung POZ man had left there. My boy’s hole truly was more opened up than I’ve ever felt. His ass was already starting to look like a vertical slit rather than the tight pucker I was used to. I asked him about it, and he told me he’d been training his hole twice daily for the last few weeks. I was about to mount him when another guy from the flight knocked on the window frame. ‘He ready for more big cock?’ I eagerly nodded, not even waiting for my boy to reply. His face buried in the pillow, he never even saw the stud who was about to ‘cunt him.’ He shimmied out of his short shorts and slid my boy’s thong to the side. He spat on his cock and asked me to as well. I did, slobbering on his footlong member. 

He leaned back and allowed me to guide his big tool into my boy. My boy didn’t moan or anything until he was as deep as the last stranger had been, then came back his new dirty talk, ‘stretch my pussy! Open up! Make me a new cunt! I’m your slut cunt boy! Breed my boy cunt! I’m your cunt cumdump!’ This guy definitely got off on that talk and pistoned his hips as he fucked long strokes into his ass. The guy pulled out and asked me to eat my boy’s hole for a minute. I did so, and he got behind me, slapping his raw cock on my ass. He managed to slide about three thick inches into my own ass before I told him it was too much and he went back to fucking my boy. But it felt so good having that monster dick open me up. I also wondered how many guys’ ass juice he had seeping into my and my boy’s assholes. 

He flipped my boy over and propped him up with pillows so his ass was right at the edge of the bed. The stranger pummeled his ass, meeting my boy’s dirty words, ‘Take my cock, slut. Opening your cunt up now, boy! Really stretching you open!’ The guy hammered hard before holding his hips right against my boy’s ass. I watched as his low-hanging balls tensed and danced as he bred my boy. 

When he started to pull out, even a bit soft, his cock was enormous. I had seen it pressing against my boy’s naval from his guts. He patted my boy’s belly, and slapped the thong strap against my boy’s cummy hole. He winked as he left the room, and I noticed there were three new well-endowed guys at the window, all ready for my boy. As the stud disappeared into the crowd, I noticed a red ribbon tattoo on the first man’s chiseled left ass cheek. I was pretty sure a POZ cock had just stretched my boy’s ass to the maximum and bred it. 

I knelt down and blew the first guy. I was proud to get 8” down my throat, slobbering it up to get it wet enough to cunt my boy’s hole. The guy played with my boy’s thong over his asscrack and pulled it to it made his puffy lips spread out obscenely. I pulled the thin material aside as the new stranger entered him, balls deep. Foamy seed and spit formed a ring at the base of his epic manhood. I wanted to watch more, but instead I serviced two of the guys in line, one with a biohazard tattoo over his pubes. I went back and forth taking them as deeply as possible. 

My boy needed a bit of rest, so he could put his legs down. The guy pulled out and laid down on the bed. He lurched my boy on top, facing me, and one of the two guys I was blowing slid in. They double fucked him, stretching his hole to new proportions. They found their rhythm and fucked hard as my boy leaned left and right like a rag doll. He was so hard that his cock broke free of his thong as the man on top shot his load deep inside my boy and dripping down onto the first stranger’s dick. The other man I’d been blowing took his place and fired his load into my boy just few seconds later. He had four fresh loads oozing out, and his hole was more ruined than I’d ever seen it, or any hole in real life frankly. 

The guy under my boy started to really hammer home. I leaned in and licked the cummy spot when the root of his dick met my boy’s puffy cunt lips. As I savored the spot where their rut met, he started to cum. He bred my boy more deeply than anyone ever had. He pulled out and the three men walked away. 

My boy bent over the edge of the bed and moaned. I spread his cheeks and his hole gaped at me. I ran my tongue around the red angry ruined hole. It was delicious, nearly a cunt, and dripping fresh strangers’ cum. My boy asked me to take a photo of his destroyed pussy and I did. He texted it to his new friend, the guy who started fucking him in the hot tub. The guy appeared about five minutes later, his hard cock glistening with some other lucky bottom’s juices. He smiled at me. ‘Now that’s a well-fucked cunt. Looks like he’s ready for my load now.’ We positioned my boy on his back, and I climbed over to my boy’s side to stretch his cheeks as wide apart as they’d go. 

When the man entered him he sloshed into that cunt balls deep, that’s how open my boy was. Every thrust sent out a splash of seed. His big balls were covered in draining cum. He smiled at me saying, ‘Wanna see something nasty?’ I nodded and he pointed to my boy’s pussy. He slid his hand, at least three fingers into my boy’s ass alongside his monster cock. He let that stay for a few seconds. Then he hefted one, then both balls… into my boy’s gaping cunt. He cock-and-ball fucked my boy until my cumslut was at the verge of tears. He growled as those balls tensed up and he shot his load into my boy’s ruined pussy. 

The man spanked my boy a little and grabbed my hard 6” dick. ‘You know, he’ll never be the same after today. He’ll crave monster cocks. Go ahead, breed him. You won’t be able to feel his ass, and he won’t feel your dick.’ The man nodded and left. Knowing how I love his freshly fucked hole after sharing it with buddies, I tried to slide in. It was more like placing my cock into my boy. No friction, no pressure at all. I grasped my cock and balls with my hand and slid everything into my boy. It felt amazing, open, gooey, and raunchy. It didn’t take me long to add my NEG seed to the loads swimming around and oozing out of his cunt. When I pulled out, I notice that my boy was out cold, fucked unconscious by all those dicks who had well and truly cunted him. I held him, telling him how proud of him I was of his new cunt, but he was asleep and didn’t hear a thing. 

Cunt.jpg

Cunt2.jpg

• Like 21
  • Upvote 10