Obsessed with piss. My story about. My love for piss

Sypherdin

Hey guys. First of all. My name is Alex.   Text me about piss or sucking it. At 2516567789. 
   I am a white guy who absolutely loves piss do much. It drives me crazy. 
   I started falling in love with puss in 9th grade  I went to all boys school so it was really awesome.    The bathrooms smelled extremely pissy.   I could smell this one bathroom  from  about 100 feet away. 
  I started hanging out in bathrooms that  reeked of piss   Only bathrooms that stank of other guys piss and cock.    It made me so fucking hard.   I would go into the bathrooms and smell the pissy  yellow piss that oozed down the front of every urinal onto the floor.   I spent day after day after day  licking and sucking up the sweet pissy yellow crusty piss  on the floor in front of each urinal.     I would lick and suck the utinsls and floor  trying to capture every bit I could. 
  All I wanted was to lick and suck and drink piss and pre cum   I was already meeting guys in park bathrooms sucking piss from guys dicks  thru glory   holes  but I wanted more and more . 
 I was so used to piss   I would notice it tasted like liquid cotton candy to me.   It was   Unbelievable  all the piss I could suck and drink. 
  It’s all I wanted.  
     I had a friend who would come over and spend night.  One night he. Puss soaked the bed. It. Stank so good  after it dried up.  I would  lay in it and hack off.    It was best smell  to me.  I wanted more.     Do I tell  chad  the truth.    
 Not yet. I told chad.    I had to have puss for drug screen tests.      Lol.          So since he was my friend he provided.  An ample supply  of sweet yellow piss.      I would drink so much of his piss.   My entire room smelled of different guys sweet piss. It was so awesome I didn’t want to leave  it. Either.  
      I started cramming rags and towels into urinal  holes      I put cups down    Anything to  capture sweet piss so I could drink it  suck it and pour it all on me and my stuff so I would smell and stink like the boys bathrooms.  I would go upto school just to visit bathrooms  especially Friday’s  after school.     Becuz.   A weeks worth of. Sweet crusty yellow dried up puss would be soaking  the floors and urinals.     It’s all I had in mind. 
  Thank god the boys were nasty as fuck at my school Becuz they would soak the bathrooms in piss and cum and pre cum     I would go home everyday  after getting bloated from sucking and licking other boys piss and drinking piss left over  in the Urinals and  in cups.     
   The boys at my school were kinda stupid  and I told them    The boys I liked  that I needed piss for drug screens real bad    Like 3 or 4 times a week    Lol it was funny Becuz  they all thought I was a pot druggie   And I had 6 or 7 or boys  giving me plastic bottles full of their piss for months and months.

They didn’t realize I was drinking and sucking all their sweet piss.   They were stupid Becuz   I had this plan to get their piss and suck it as much as  possib    I was chugging 3 or 3 gallons of other boys piss every day.    My body and mouth developed a really good taste for piss   I needed it   Becuz it drove me crazy.  
    All I was doing was  getting piss at school    Then going to parks  sucking piss       Ducking my own piss also.    It was really fantastic   I  am so addicted.     All I want is piss. 
   I was in the bathroom at school.  One day. Knelt down.  Licking and drinking piss from urinals.    When this guy caught me   

w t f.   He said.       He was a guy who I was getting bottles of piss from  too.     He asked me if he saw correctly what I was doing.    
  I explained.  To him.    Yes.     I told him the truth that I was  addicted to piss.   It was a major huge addiction    He laughed and told me heater floated my boat.  Then he asked me if I wanted to go to this back stall and suck the piss from his cock.     I yelled. Yes.  Yes.  Yes.  Please . 
     This one act started me sucking. Many. Many other guys cocks full of piss at school.    The guy told. Tons of other boys who hit me up every fucking day.   
 So all I did was get up drink my own piss.    Drink other boys piss in bottles.    Then go to school and suck and drink piss.     Meet guys in bathroom to suck cock full of piss.    Go to park bathrooms.  Sit around to get cruised by guys so I could suck piss from their cocks.  Then go home and. Do it all over again next day and next and next.  On and on. 
  My point is.  Piss is fantastic.  It has changed my life.  It’s the best thing. A guy could ever drink or suck.    I used to be so worried how to get it.  And kinda afraid.    But I decided that.  I wanted to suck drink and smell piss every fucking day. Becuz I was so addicted to it. I had to do something.   All I wanted was to be a. Urinal for boys and a cum dump for guys and boys.    I made up my mind that this was what. I wanted so bad. I had to get it somehow. 
   Yes I thought I was crazy and nuts at first. But I soon realized. That.  This fetish.  This piss fetish  of mine was a normal thing and.  Many many many guys are into this same thing. 
i realized that guys understood this.  It’s a guy thing and guys will. Feed your mouth.  Fill up your cups. And puss on you and feed you their piss if you just ask them. Or if you just act like you want their piss.   
   I have been sucking piss for 15 years.  It’s been the most wonderful thing.    The smell of other boys and guys piss drives me crazy.  And I want to smell like other boys piss I want to smell the urinals and the pissy smell all over me and my things.   Pissy urinals.  Make me crazy.   I love licking and sucking them.    I.  Also get to the point now where I ask guys. Straight up. I ask guys if I can please suck piss from their.   Cocks. 
  99 percent of the time they say yes or cool or. Come get you some. 
   Text me.   Alex.   At 2516567789.  I will respond. If it’s about piss.    I just wanted guys to know my story and how I started. Becuz. It’s so awesome.  And tastes and smells so good. 
  Please don’t ever waste a single drop. Of another guys piss.   It’s a huge privilege to suck piss from another guys cock.   Very lucky and special. .  
  It’s been 15 years and all I do is work and suck piss and prec cum and cum  from guys cocks. I got so good at  this    It’s truly unbelievable    Once I made up my mind that  puss is what I wanted then  I  did all I could to get it.  
     Thanks for reading my true story guys
   I guess I am a piss pig        But    I am so very much into piss . 

2516567789   Alex      Or message me    Text me      Email me   Voice me     
       Text me about piss  guys    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1