Milwaukee layover, first time DP

Pumpinmyhole

Last Friday I had a trip, laying over in Milwaukee the first night.  I logged into BBRT early in the day to change my home location to  MKE.  Immediately I was hit up by a local MKE guy wanting to fuck. I explained that I was arriving late tonight, but would have my ass available for loads on Saturday from 10A-2P.  He said great, keep me in the loop.  As I was chatting with him, I was hit up by 4 other guys.  I told all of them the same, that I'd be available from 10-2 on Saturday.  They all wanted me to message the hotel details and will try to stop by.  I arrive in MKE at midnight and send all 5 my hotel info.  And luckily, no elevator key needed for access!

Saturday morning I get up and have messages from 3 of them.  They're  planning on coming over, 2 of them will be there at 10:00.  A little before 10, I go and tape the door latch (I travel with packing tape) so they can just push the door open when they arrive.  Right at 10, top #1 comes in.  He puts his arms around me and kisses me deeply...off to a good start!  He gets undressed and we make out and roll around on the bed for a bit.  I break to suck his dick some before going back to a make out some more.  Then top #2 comes in.  He immediately gets undressed and starts eating my ass.  I take a big hit of poppers and go back to sucking #1's dick.  Before long #2 slides in my hole and fucks with a steady pace as I'm sucking #1.  After a bit #2 suggests I sit on #1's dick, which I do.  #2 asks if I'm into DP and I tell him I've never done it.  He asks if I want to try and I tell him I'm game.  #2 gets behind me and pushes into me as I'm sitting on #1's dick and leaning forward.  I take a hit of poppers and #2 is quickly balls deep.  #2 takes control and seems to be doing most of the work.  But it feels awesome having my ass stuffed so full!  I can tell #1 is enjoying it to by the look on his face.  It's hard to say how long this goes on before #2 really picks up the pace and slams deep into me, grunting and moaning.  #2 pulls out as I'm still sitting on #1.  I tell him I want to taste the cum on his dick, and he comes to the side of the bed so I can clean him up.  #2 asks #1 if he's going to cum too.  #1 says "I already did".  Maybe he just cums quietly, but I didn't notice with everything else going on.  I then get off of #1 and clean his dick for him also.  

Top #3 messaged that he'd be there about 12:45.  While I'm waiting, I finger my sloppy hole and edge my dick until it's drooling.  But I'm careful not to cum before #3 arrives.  #3 comes in and is excited to get undressed and eat my loaded hole.  He's in there thoroughly enjoying himself, savoring the taste of the other 2 loads.  I get up and lean down and kiss him so I can taste some of those loads too.  He goes back to rimming me for a little longer, then pushes my knees up and slides his dick in.  He only fucked for a couple of minutes before blowing his load.  Again, I get up and get on my knees so I can clean the cum off of his dick.  I love the taste of cum on a dick that just loaded my ass!  #3 starts getting dressed, says his thank you's, and heads out.  I get back on the bed and finger my sloppy hole some more while jerking and edging myself.  I try to make it last as long as possible, but I'm so horny I'm only able to last a few minutes.  I push out as much cum as I can onto my fingers, put them in my mouth, and jerk my load all over my chest.  I'm able to relax for a little while before I have to shower and get ready for pickup.  Not only was this my first DP, but also my first time in MKE.  Thank you to the tops that trekked over to my hotel and gave me their loads!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, headnurse20 said:

I've taken alot of loads in Milwaukee! I used to live about 40 minutes east of there! Great tops, always full of cum!

I was impressed how eager they all were.  Haven't been back, but hopefully one day.

• Like 1