Poppers

Guest bareman

Guest bareman

Hi Guys, big poppers user here

I usually get Rush at my local abs[only brand they have] but the last few bottles are just not what they used to be. Last October I was out of town in Duluth, Minn. and bought a bottle of Blueboy that was great. What brands do you feel give a good high and what online sites are good to order from that are safe to use your credit card and dont rip you off? I notice that Fort Troff doesnt sell poppers anymore and the store at BBRT doesnt have them. Looking for a good online place to order. Any help is appreciated.

MAJOR league popper user here, I can't get enough of them. For lack of a better word it flips a "switch" in me & I become a complete bottom pig!!...... Since Fort Troff stopped selling them I now get mine at powerpoppers.com. So far I haven't had a bad experience on there but in general they sell only the small size bottles of the brands they do carry. My all time favs from Fort Troff were Amsterdam, English & Jungle Juice. These are hit & miss with powerpoppers carrying them.

• 1 month later...

i like the white X brand here in Australia. But it doesn't last very long and evaporates quickly. You need to buy it before a heavy session at a sauna/sex club, then throw it away because it's useless by the time you get home. But it's extra strong, and a few snorts will allow you to take the biggest of cocks with the greatest of ease!

The reason why your regular Rush is different is because it is no longer being manufactured by PWD, which was the maker of most popper brands sold in the US for many, many years. For reasons that are less than clear, the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) took action against PWD a number of months ago, shutting down their factory and starting a chain of events that led to the suicide of the company's owner. Several mail order/on line vendors were also (apparently) threatened with some kind of action by the CPSC and forced to stop selling poppers, including Ft Troff and PictureBrite. Most of what is being sold under the Rush brand is essentially counterfeit from non-PWD manufacturers.

These days my personal favorite is Jungle Juice Black Label, which I've been getting from 4poppers.com (https://www.4poppers.com). I've bought from them several times and have had no problems at all with payment, delivery, etc. Another company I've bought from is ePoppers.com (http://epoppers.com/index.php). They are currently advertising that they have some of the last stock of genuine PWD product on hand. I've had no troubles dealing with them either, though I have found their pricing less favorable lately.

I highly recommend the poppers at http://www.minotaursf.com/ - reasonable priced, especially when you buy multiple bottles, and very good quality. They are smoother than most of the OTC brands I've tried, and have yet to give me a headache, even after somewhat prolonged use (aside from sex, I use them during e-stim sessions, which can go an hour or more). They are very close to amyl nitrate, and very volatile - I keep both opened and unopened bottles in the freezer.

Try the selection at Sneekaround.com/toys a good selection, good prices and very good service. Absolutely no problems with the site or the product. I did have to go through several brands before I found the few that didn't split my head open.

my favorite Brand is the Original JUNGLE JUICE, this is the one in the round bottle with the yellow label. This one is more expensive as the other ones and there is also a Canadian Jungle Juice in a sqare bottle with a grey label, this is much cheaper but smell like old socks and makes bad headaches.....

http://www.junglejuice.org

I bought some yesterday. 2 Rush and one large bottle of Amsterdam (big square bottle) . The Rush were only $5, but they sucked. In about 2 hours, using while jerking off, half the bottle evaporated, and it was weak. The Amsterdam was only $10, it's very good, so much stronger than the Rush that it almost made me throw up. It sucks that is new place I found is closing in a few months. I bought a big bottle from them last week, but I was getting fucked hard in a dark room and I dropped the top and lost it.

• 4 months later...

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. The other day I bought some poppers - no idea of the brand, they just came in a white box - no labelling on the box, or the bottle itself. Poppers were pretty strong - maybe too strong.

I hit them a bit harder than I normally do - and my vision hasn't been the same since. It sort of feels like I've looked into a bright light a little too long and there is a fuzzy-spot in the middle of my vision that makes it difficult to focus. It gets worse as the day goes on, and by 5pm or so I start getting a headache/feeling a little nauseous. I last did the poppers about 5 days ago and my vision is still wonky, and can't really tell if it's getting better or not.

Yeah, I found a few of those articles also - very small sample.

I did see an eye doctor the other day, and everything looked fine - no damage to the cornea, retina, nerves, etc. She was like "I wish I could find something so I could tell you what's going on, but everything looks fine.". She thinks maybe something to do with my focusing-system might be affected, and have a follow up in 2 weeks.

It seems to be improving a small bit today - but still, it really has left me scratching my head and thinking "wtf?" - I've been using poppers for nearly 10years now and have never had anything like this happen before.