Met this guy while roller-blading in the park a while ago. He was cute, about 22 years old, newly gay, only been fucked once. We just started hanging out as friends and doing stuff. I wasn't looking for a relationship, and he was. He had those eyes for me that followed me everywhere I went, and watched my body move any chance he got. He was a really sweet kid, and we had a lot of fun, but nothing ever happened.

We'd been hanging out for about 6 months, and he knew I was poz, and we'd discussed sex a lot. He knew I was into barebacking strictly, and all about my past. He wanted me anyway. He wanted me to be his boyfriend, but as I said, I wasn't looking for any sort of commitment, and I knew if I had sex with him, he'd only get more emotionally involved.

I'd been experimenting with bondage, mostly being tied up for a few months, and had chatted with this guy online for a while about getting together. After taking all the safety measures of getting to know him, and trust him, we finally agreed to meet. We'd been talking for about 3 months online so far. He had someone he said who wanted to watch the scene we would do, but not be involved in it. He said the guy was young, cute, and curious to try it himself, and wanted to see how things went. I have never minded doing stuff in public or being watched, so I agreed.

I got to the guy's house that Saturday night, and he immediately stripped and blindfolded me He then led me naked down to his basement, where he had a dungeon setup. I was already hard, and dripping as I was going down the stairs. He tied me to a St. Andrews cross, fully spread eagle, naked, tied at the wrists, ankles, and waist by soft nylon ropes. He did his things to me then, since this isn't really a bondage group, I won't get into all the details, but suffice it to say, my cock was tied, teased, and my body was in exquisite pain/pleasure for about 2 hours. I was begging to be allowed to cum at this point, and he knew it.

He told me the guy had been watching the whole scene, and it made my already hard dick throb even more (there was a huge wet puddle of my pre-cum under me), and ooze out another thick glob of juice, as I felt it slowly drool out of my dick and slide down to the floor. He removed the blindfold then, and it took me about a minute for my eyes to readjust to seeing after 2 1/2 hours of being totally in the dark.

There before me stood my bondage top, and a little behind him and against the wall, was "the kid." This was the kid I'd mentioned earlier, my little buddy. He'd been watching me the whole time. I was confused, and surprised, but not angry. The kid told me he had worked out a deal for the top guy, and had him talk to me online, so he could see me having fun finally. I laughed, and didn't really mind. He'd probably be even more focused on me now, but we hadn't had sex, and it was alright. They both kind of looked at each other, and the top said that I didn't realize the full extent of the deal. I was confused.

The top stripped the kid naked before me, and began tying him up as well, only he was being tied face down, reverse hogtied, with his body bent over a padded structure, his legs open and spread and tied to the legs. Wow, I thought, I get to watch and get off too. That wasn't what the "deal" was though. All the time the kid was being tied, the top continued to keep me hard and on edge, so I was still bursting at the balls. Finally the kid was tied up, and spread open.

The top then moved the kid and his structure directly in front of me, so that the kids ass lined up a few inches in front of my dick. Again, I was confused. The top explained that the deal was that the kid got to get fucked by me, which I would never agree to, and the top got to watch this beautiful, young kid, get fucked bare, and take a poz load in his neg ass. I almost lost my hardon. Now I was mad, and felt betrayed. I thought to myself, the kid doesn't realize what he's doing! He knew I was poz, and knew he shouldn't be doing this.

At the same time, I was still hard, and the thought of fucking his beautiful, sweet ass, and blowing a charged load into him, changing him forever, made another huge glob of precum ooze out of my dick. I was then gagged, so I couldn't say anything or complain. I could hardly even move, I was tied so tight. Slowly the top moved the kid backwards towards my aching dick. My dickhead brushed across his tight little hold, and it became wet with more of the precum I was now almost flowing out of my dick. The kid had a lot more mobility than I did in movement, and he slowly started to back himself onto my throbbing dick. I tried to move or resist, but it was useless.

The head popped in, without any lube other than my precum, and my head swam in confusion of fear for the kid, and the pleasure finally being supplied to my dick that had been denied through teasing for hours. The kid continued to back himself onto me, until he had about half of my dick in him, and stopped. Obviously it hurt him (remember, I was only the 2nd guy to be inside him).

He kinda lost his nerve a bit from the pain I think, and just held still. The top seeing this grabbed for his balls, and pulled, causing the kid to back away from him and fully impale himself onto my entire dick. He kinda squealed in pain, because my dick at the base was pretty dry, and I kinda tore into him as he suddenly backed onto me. My dick was harder than it has ever been, as the top pushed the structure under the kid more towards me, pinning the kid against me and the table, so that he couldn't pull himself off my dick. There we were locked together, me inside him, neither of us able to move.

At that moment, I was still so hard, and wanted to fuck, I just couldn't help myself. With what little mobility I had, I slowly started to fuck his ass, it felt so good and warm. I looked down at my dick, and there was a little blood on it, the kid had torn his ass being impaled on me. I knew we wouldn't be released until we were done, and strangely a part of me was incredibly turned on by the fact that I would probably be pozzing this kid. I thrust more, and felt more precum flowing out of my shaft and into him, lubing his ass more, and making it feel more wet. The top started to play with my balls, and nips again, and my thrusting grew more insistent.

The kid was being really quiet, I wasn't sure if he was in pain, or scared, or what, but then I realized I didn't care. I wanted to fuck, I needed to cum, and I was turned on by blowing my cum into his little neg ass. I lost restraint, and let go, slowly pumping back and forth into him. Within two minutes, I couldn't hold back, since I had been on the edge for two hours, the top squeezed on my balls, and my dick grew even bigger, as I shuddered and started cumming into him. The thoughts going through my mind were of a savage sexual aggression, I wanted to fuck him, to cum in him and to blow poz cum into his neg ass, I was so turned on, as my dick spasmed and contracted, and I shot what felt like 10-12 thick spurts of cum into his ass.

We held still for a while, and then were both untied. We left together, and didn't say a word at all. I drove the kid to my house, and we both went in, still not talking. Wordlessly, I took his hand and took him to the bedroom, and undressed us both. I began kissing him, licking him all over and bent him back onto the bed. I licked his hairless, smooth, tight little body, as he writhed around and moaned. I sucked his nips, licked his balls, and slowly took his dick into my mouth, and sucked slowly. He came almost instantly, and I let it flow from his dick into my mouth, and held it there. When he finished, I climbed up to him, and kissed him, sharing his sperm between our two mouths, kissing and licking his lips.

He ate his own cum greedily, as I spread his legs open, and moved between them. Still wordlessly, I mounted his ass, and slid bare inside him. He moaned, and opened his legs more, his eyes filled with lust and passion. I slowly fucked him this time for a while, thinking the whole time, how I needed to breed his ass more, make sure the poz cum took hold of his body, and blew another load into him. He said he could feel as my dick was contracting in his ass, and then a really warm, wet feeling as my cum went into him. I fucked him all the rest of the weekend, continually inseminating his ass over and over. I couldn't get enough of it, and was more than turned on by pozzing a neg guy. It was a feeling that lasted, and I wanted to repeat with him and others more and more.

The kid converted a few weeks later after getting sick. After a few difficult weeks of resorting out our relationship, we both settled comfortably into becoming fuck buddies, and started working together to tag other neg guys, but that's another story.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I love to tie two fuck boys together. Making sure the boy on the bottom has the other boy's cock resting on his tight hole. Then slowly work my hard cock in the boy's hole and drill him long and deep. Making his cock leak and slowly work its way into the other boy's hole. All the while it leaks precum and sooner or later the hard cock is balls deep as it blows hot cum into the other boy.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...