2019 new experiences and highlights

BB4fking

Tried anything new sexually in 2019? Your highlights for the year?

not sure what my top highlight is yet but on reflection I surprised myself with things I tried for first time this year. For the first time I:

- fisted a guy (unexpectedly in France in a sauna)

- had an anonymous fuck and go session (Grindr hookup asked me to be blindfolded and naked in my hotel room, door open a crack)

- visited Berlin’s Lab.oratory (on my bucket list ever since I read about it)

- made an amateur sex video. 

• Upvote 1

- I started prep, so play bbk with someone else than my husband.

- discover , as a top, what be "sloppy second" means. Oh boy, cum is the best lube 👌🏻

- I went to a big party in Brussels and played few hours in the backroom area 

- CBT

It was a good year 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

- I finally finished my film for AlternaDudes, "Horny Strangers Meet and Fuck", after nearly four years since getting the engagement. As a side note, it's up for a Ravens Eden award for Best Niche Film. 

- Got bred by a black guy for the first time. All my previous men of colour have been bottoms, and the one top insisted on condoms.

- Started PreP in January but had to give it up by July. My insurance changed, and I wasn't going to pay $1000 for a single bottle. I told the pharmacist I'd rather be poz than pay that outrageous price. She was not amused.

- Got gono and spread it to one confirmed guy. He's totally cool with it. Not sure who gave it to me.

- Made a few Just-For-Fans films but nothing spectacular.

- Bought a new dildo that I *LOVE* to ride upon!

I think that's as far as I got. Only one fisting given, and not much else that's noteworthy. Next year will be better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Since my BF and i started BB and prep, 2019 was the first time I knowingly took poz loads

also, first time in Berlin for folsom weekend and I took all loads my bf pimped me, no condom used (and thankfully no STI's)  

including Fickstutenmarkt, Lab, Boiler, open door policy in our hotel (Axel) and more... oink! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Leatherman667 said:

Poured beer into a guys hole in Dirty Dicks Amsterdam and drank it out of it. Did it 4 or 5 times and then fucked him. It was piss night!!!  Started to get fucked more often (raw). 

the more you fuck and get fucked raw the better. 2020 is bugspreading year! get that plague going!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Poured beer into a guys hole in Dirty Dicks Amsterdam and drank it out of it. Did it 4 or 5 times and then fucked him. It was piss night!!!  Started to get fucked more often (raw). 

LOL, I might have to try that next time I go to a Waterbuddies party! Should the beer be room temperature or fresh and cold from the tap? I'm thinking mostly about the bottom's comfort.

1. started Prep, and had some experiences fucking bare

2. bought a sling and had the first weekend of great (bare) sex, as a Top ! 

3. and the second time at Steppenbrand, a fetish camp in germany; fucking under the sun, pissing with lots of other guys; so free and full of kissing and fucking

1. Entered a new stage of complete and utter debauchery 

2. Been tag teamed

3. Taken the most raw cock and cum ever and the most over one day and night (around 20)

4. Cut the tips off condoms (for those that still insist on using them)

5. Became addicted to sex club anon dark room sex and lights out hookups

6. Been fucked by a black Ethiopian guy wearing a beanie mask with just his eyes visible

7. Willingly taken raw cock and cum from the above guy despite him divulging an STi 

8. Been treated for chlamydia and trichomoniasis (but still non-reactive for syphilis at this stage) and had the butt jab for gonorrhea 

9. Had sex knowingly having crabs and possibly also being infected with STi's

Edited by BBSlutNZ
error

1. Been fucked at a few Horse Fair / Meat Market  events by 25+ guys each time, 99% bare. At one time guys were actually fighting for a turn 😂
  2. Spent nights in a sling in a Berlin bar getting seeded and realizing I was so full of cum it was leaking out all night. Now I’m hooked.
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1