Sweaty Cock and Balls

Ozpig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also love to lick sweaty balls and dick. It's best when mixed with precum. Man sweat is awesome though there is a difference between someone who is just downright nasty and unkempt than someone who is just naturally sweating. It jus turn me on.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Oh man! a wet sweaty cock and big sweaty shaved balls are fantastic. Love to lick the sweat off of them and soon it mixes with his precum and that is a taste that is the top of the world. And cum mixed with the taste of sweat and precum is not bad either. God I make my self hungry when I think about getting to do this when at the gym and a man pulls his soft, sweaty unit out of a jockystrap and lets me lick is and suck him clean. Doesn't happen often But I stare at everyman when they remove their workout clothes and jockystrap. Get a lot of disgusted looks but every once in a while I get to lick and suck a guy clean. Worth hanging out in the shower room for.

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 5:59 PM, fitch said:

You should smell my dick and balls after I haven't showered in a few days

Please? Can you grind your bulge into my face for a bit before you take your underwear off? Underwear can be unwashed too, muskier the better. Then you can do whatever the fuck you want with your cock to my face for as long as you like.

I love sucking cock in the hot summer months. Best I had was a hairy site worker. I laid on my back on my bed with my head hanging off the end. he shoved his cock deep in my mouth so his sweaty balls were shoved into my nose. Fuck I loved the smell of his balls and ass as he shot his load down my throat. 

• Like 1

I hate the taste of soap, I don't know what they put in the stuff, but I can smell and taste it like 8pm at night, after someone had a morning shower and been at work all day. 

I'd rather suck his dick after a workout at the gym.  (Even better if he makes me wear his sweaty boxers for a week!)