Sweaty Cock and Balls

Ozpig

I just love Sydney in the hot summer months. I spent at least a couple, sometimes three, of my lunch breaks each week sucking cock, swallowing loads and licking balls. Friday my craving for loads down my throat took over and I headed to the nearby video booth which has a suckatorium (where you can stand up and the booths are tiered so the cock comes through the hole in the wall at your mouth level. Lunchtime it is always popular people just want to get their load sucked out and get back to work. Friday was fabulous sucked four off and my appetite for loads was well and truly satisfied - but as the weather warms up it is the salty taste of cock and balls and the moistness when you bury them to the hilt that really sends my senses into overdrive. It is going to be lovely hot summer and can't wait to keep up a healthy lunch diet.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

OMG! Sounds amazing - a Suckatorium! Every town should have one.

I tell you there'd be a lot less aggro in the world if guys emptied their balls into willing holes every lunchtime and it was socially acceptable to do so!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Ever since high school sports, ever since my first whiff of the locker room, I have loved the manly smell of sweaty junk.  It makes me even hornier than usual.  A sweaty hairy crotch, cock and balls makes me ready to beg.  I played football, basketball, and baseball in high school.  Then baseball in college.  It never changed.  I had to have cock after that locker room.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 2:51 PM, evilqueerpig said:

Better than poppers!

Fuck yeah...absolutely luv sweaty ball sacks, cocks, pits, feet, fuck soxs, boots, sneaks...snif, snif, lick, slurp...kiks and chucks!! Opens my hole wide and gets me sooooo horned for hot, sizzlin man SEX!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just got thru licking and sucking some very sweaty balls and cock. Was out running with my neighbor who I suck and fuck all the time.  We stopped along the river where we were running to rest. I pulled him into some bushes and pulled down his running shorts. I could smell the delicious aroma of his balls and cock in his jock strap. Wow hot. The smell of balls and cock and little bit of piss. I pulled his cock out of his strap and licked all the delicious sweat off his balls and  cock and then ate his precum and sucked a nice load of delicious salty cum out of him.  Gave him a nice long French kiss and shared his cum with him before we continued on our jog. Damn that was so hot and so good.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:09 PM, Ozpig said:

I just love Sydney in the hot summer months. I spent at least a couple, sometimes three, of my lunch breaks each week sucking cock, swallowing loads and licking balls. Friday my craving for loads down my throat took over and I headed to the nearby video booth which has a suckatorium (where you can stand up and the booths are tiered so the cock comes through the hole in the wall at your mouth level. Lunchtime it is always popular people just want to get their load sucked out and get back to work. Friday was fabulous sucked four off and my appetite for loads was well and truly satisfied - but as the weather warms up it is the salty taste of cock and balls and the moistness when you bury them to the hilt that really sends my senses into overdrive. It is going to be lovely hot summer and can't wait to keep up a healthy lunch diet.

Hey, where is this suckatorium? Next time I'm in Sydney I'd like to give it a try.

15 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Hey, where is this suckatorium? Next time I'm in Sydney I'd like to give it a try.

There are several. The Pleasure Den in Oxford Street is the busiest - but Signal also has one and there is one in Kings Cross and in The Den.

• 4 weeks later...