Alternative view to chasing

i sort of get the thrill of chasing and gifting, depending on your perspective as Top or bottom.  Tops need/love/want to be potent, to breed, plant and impregnate bottoms. bottoms need/love/want to be bred, planted and impregnated by a Top, to have a part of Him in them.  i feel those things too. 

Here's my alternative offering. Bacterial and viral diseases are not a part of us, they are invaders that harm both Tops and bottoms and weaken who they are.  There are so many ways a Top can impregnate and put and leave a part of HIMSELF in a bottom. A virus or bacteria is not Him, it's just using the Top or bottom to spread.  i see it as more potent for a Top to prevent HIV from watering Him down by being on meds if He is poz or PrEP if He is not poz, so what He imparts to a bottom is completely Himself.  i see a bottom as more of an open recpeptacle if he doesn't have his spaces invaded by disease and leaves them open for a Top to invade with Himself.

I'd rather have everything a Top has to breed my pussy with, be it His cum, piss or even His scat under some circumstances. i  want Him. 

Diseases eventually reduce a Top or bottoms ability to breed... to me that is always a bad thing. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 6 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 12/22/2019 at 9:26 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i sort of get the thrill of chasing and gifting, depending on your perspective as Top or bottom.  Tops need/love/want to be potent, to breed, plant and impregnate bottoms. bottoms need/love/want to be bred, planted and impregnated by a Top, to have a part of Him in them.  i feel those things too. 

Here's my alternative offering. Bacterial and viral diseases are not a part of us, they are invaders that harm both Tops and bottoms and weaken who they are.  There are so many ways a Top can impregnate and put and leave a part of HIMSELF in a bottom. A virus or bacteria is not Him, it's just using the Top or bottom to spread.  i see it as more potent for a Top to prevent HIV from watering Him down by being on meds if He is poz or PrEP if He is not poz, so what He imparts to a bottom is completely Himself.  i see a bottom as more of an open recpeptacle if he doesn't have his spaces invaded by disease and leaves them open for a Top to invade with Himself.

I'd rather have everything a Top has to breed my pussy with, be it His cum, piss or even His scat under some circumstances. i  want Him. 

Diseases eventually reduce a Top or bottoms ability to breed... to me that is always a bad thing. 

I think you touch on part of it, Most of us will not be having children, at least not from a physical-biological standpoint. I feel that from a psychological point-of-view chasing as will has possibly gifting, fells that void. The two aspects that are shared, are that, they are both defiantly life-changing events, and you are permanently  accepting, or passing on someone else's DNA. marker

10 hours ago, KinkyBiNature said:

I think you touch on part of it, Most of us will not be having children, at least not from a physical-biological standpoint. I feel that from a psychological point-of-view chasing as will has possibly gifting, fells that void. The two aspects that are shared, are that, they are both defiantly life-changing events, and you are permanently  accepting, or passing on someone else's DNA. marker

Technically, no.  The only thing you get "permanently" from sex, if the person is HIV-positive, is the virus - which is not the top's DNA. It is its own RNA. The other person's DNA, as contained in both sperm cells and leukocytes, does not "permanently" remain in anyone else.

In this sense, it's no different than, say, the lube the top uses; HIV is something hitching a ride into the other person to infect. After all, if the top's DNA were actually altered, it's highly unlikely we'd ever find a cure for HIV since you'd be dealing with a different expression of it in every single person based on his or her DNA.