[Curious] Cumunion Palm Springs

Sobaystud

I'm thinking about taking a trip out to Palm Springs to detatch from work/life a bit.

Anyone ever get out to the Cumunion party out there?

Are there any other recommended play haunts and bars to hit up before? I need to recharge (and suck a lot of dick).

Guest BreedMeInVegas

I was just there this past weekend and stayed at a regular hotel.  Ended up hooking up with a local top and when we were hanging out in between fuckings, I asked him what the best places were and if there were any bathhouses or adult theaters etc that were good to check out.  His suggestion was one of the more popular gay resorts like CCBC or All Worlds Resort.  They all offer day passes if you don't want to pay to stay there, or you'd like to be able to break away from the fun to the comfort of your own hotel room.

CumUnion PS is held at CCBC which is sprawling and can be fun. Because a lot of the action is outside, it can be very well attended when the weather is warm (Spring/Summer/Fall). Nighttime temps can dip into the 40s in the winter. Although there are 2 decent sized indoor play rooms adjacent to one another and another smaller indoor suck pit nearby—all of which are heated—it seems the attendance drops off when the weather is cold.