I’m a good-looking 26-year-old, 5’11”, 175 lbs., nice smooth body, I work out and it shows too. Unfortunately, I am a sex addict with very little to no ability to control my urges. I also have fantasies that I love to turn into reality. Of course, most of these fantasies require having willing partners. I also love anonymous sex, you know, very little words exchanged, just pure sex. This means that I spend a lot of time online looking for people who want to help me turn my fantasies into reality.

I also have roommates, which makes things a little more difficult, but more interesting also, especially since I’m not out and my roommates have no idea that I like to have sex with men. For some time now, I have been contacting men trying to lure them to my house. I’m very explicit in terms of what I’m looking for. I tell the guy that I’m looking to get fucked, nothing else, just fucked in the ass. Then I tell them that I want for them to arrive at my house, come to the side door, get undressed, lube up their cocks, then come down into the basement, where they would find me, naked, lubed, and ready, with a butt plug in my ass, making it nice and ready for fucking. All they need to do is to remove the butt plug and go for it. It is not easy to find men who are willing to show up at a stranger’s house and go down to his basement basically naked with a hard, lubed dick, so I had decided I would have to lower my standards and just go with anyone who would be willing.

My story starts when I contacted this guy last Friday. His profile sounded real hot. He said he was 6’3”, 210 lbs., with lots of muscle, etc. Just my type! I told him of my fantasy and he thought it was hot and agreed to meet me that night. As we continued to chat, I told him I wanted everything to be safe and he agreed. He lived close by, so, at the predetermined time, I went downstairs and waited for his arrival. I heard the door upstairs open, then I heard noises that indicated that my visitor was getting himself ready. As promised, I was downstairs, on all fours, waiting for him to come down and start fucking me. I left lube and condoms upstairs for him to use as he got himself ready. After a couple of minutes, my dick was hard with anticipation, and lots of precum already oozing down and dripping on the floor. My friend finally came downstairs and I could see him from the corner of my eye (the basement lights were turned off, only a dimmed light partially lit the place. From what I could see, this guy was as good looking as he described himself to be. He had a nice thin waist, a big hairy chest and thick legs. His hard cock looked bigger than the 8 inches he had described it to be, and it seemed to be very thick.

I didn’t move, and waited for him to lower himself behind me. After he positioned himself behind me, he proceeded to remove the butt plug from my well-lubricated hole. He was gentle and had the butt plug removed in no time. He then moved closer to me and started to insert his thick head into my waiting hole. I couldn’t believe just how horned up I was. My fantasy was finally coming true, and with one hot dude! His first strokes were gentle, but as soon as he realized that my ass had already been plucked by the butt plug, his strokes intensified. As we had discussed, our intent was to get him off as quickly as possible, neither one of us was looking to put on a show. This was strictly about him getting off. It was all about him and his pleasure; and by the way he was fucking me, he knew that and he was making sure that so did I. He kept fucking deep and hard with that big meat of his and I could feel some of the lube dripping off my ass as he plowed his cock in then almost all the way out of my hole then all the way in again.

I then reached over to touch his cock and balls. That is when I noticed that he didn’t seem to be wearing rubbers, even though we agreed that everything was going to be safe only. I couldn’t believe what he was doing! I felt helpless, there was little what I could do. I had roommates upstairs, which meant I couldn’t cause a scene. I tried to move away but his had a strong grip around my waist and I couldn’t really go anywhere. He knew I noticed about the lack of rubbers, which only intensified his grip around my waist. His pounding also intensified and I thought he was getting close to cumming and filling my ass with his cum. I whispered to him asking him to pull out and put on a rubber. He kept pounding, totally fucking me exactly the way I had envisioned. His only response was that he didn’t see any rubbers upstairs and that my ass was so good he wasn’t going to pull out. I begged him to put on a rubber or at least to pull out before he came. He said “sure” and went on giving me the best fuck of my life! A couple of seconds later, I felt his rhythm change and once again I tried to escape his grip while I begged him once more to pull out. He didn’t! I felt his cock literally grow inside of me, as he began to flood me with him cum. Spurt after spurt of cum filled my guts as he kept his masculine hands around my waist – in charge and in control, exactly the way I had fantasized! I was so scared but so turned on, I couldn’t believe it!

After he finished, he reinserted the butt plug into me and left me there. After he left, I went back upstairs, as I removed the butt plug from my sore hole, this big wad of cum fell to the bathroom floor. I couldn’t believe the amount and couldn’t even imagine how much of his hot cum was still floating inside of me! I went back online, still in a daze, not knowing what to do. I then saw him online. He thanked me for a great fuck and wanted to know when he could come back for more. I told him how scared I was for what he had done. He told me he gave me exactly what I was asking for and told me he was chatting with another guy and told this other guy about me and that if I wanted for him to come back and do me again that I would have to let this other guy do me THAT night! I gave it some thought and decided to go for it, after all, my new friend was too hot, too good looking to pass, and he knew exactly what I wanted. I accepted his terms and not too much later this other guy showed up and fucked me good. It didn’t take him long to deposit another load in me. Afterwards I decided I couldn’t do that again. I can’t see myself letting another guy drop his load in my ass like I did that night. I have been avoiding my fucker friend, as I know I will not be able to resist his advances!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 10 years later...

You will be back in touch with your fucker friend soon...  you might try a period going safe - but your always going to think back to that raw fuck, how much you want - no NEED it again.

So...  just get back in touch now and save some time  😉 go have fun!