Using your cum as lube on a top while being fuck

Japbtm

So I finally tried this. I was at a glory hole and being fucked with no lube just spit by a BWC when it was hitting the right spot, I started cumming in my hand. I was still impaled on the dick through the hole and decided to rub my own cum on that dick snd use it as lube to fuck myself. 

it was so fucking hot, usually I stop fucking after I cum but this time I forced my hole back on the BWC and let it use me till he too came in my ass. There has to be a term for this. Has anyone had a similar experience? 

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I’m sure there is a term but I dunno what it is. I first did it with this cute hung Latino boy I hooked up with years ago. He was was stroking his cock up against my ass and trading it with his precum while jacking me. I finally came and he ate some of my cum and fingered my ass with some and lubes up his dick with it. I was amazed how easily his dick went inside me and he joked I was fucking myself. He blasted a huge load inside me and admitted he loved doing that and that cum was the best lube. He didn’t like to get fucked so we wound up doing it that way every time. He admitted to doing it like that with the other guys he hooked up with and I came to discover he fucked around a lot. I do that with guys still...it works great and cum is the best lube.