Bonding between Cumdumps?

Ffistboi21

Hey so I recently met a fellow cumdump and we’ve been chatting with each other and sharing experiences. We’ve become sorta like ‘dump bros’ as we call it where we encourage each other and help each other become better cumdumps. There’s no competition for cock between us or anything like that. We just encourage each other and and chat about our unique experience as cumdumps. I was wondering if other dumps have something like this or are interested in something like that. I find that I enjoy connecting with fellow cumdmps 🙂 

Edited by Ffistboi21
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I have a dear friend who is a fellow cum dump and I share absolutely everything with him - and we encourage each other. So I understand how one can form a very close "bond" together, even though we're both mainly bottoms. But despite occasionally chatting online I've never been able to form any sort of buddy relationship or friendship with any other cumdumps, people can be so shallow and are so quick to ignore you or write you off if they know you're not going to fuck them or you're not some young spunk. Personally I think just being able to be completely open with a fellow cumdump about what you get up to and what you like could be the basis of a great friendship, online or otherwise, because you don't have to hide anything and can openly discuss your mutual experiences with having specific things in common that you like and enjoy. 

1 hour ago, BBSlutNZ said:

I have a dear friend who is a fellow cum dump and I share absolutely everything with him - and we encourage each other. So I understand how one can form a very close "bond" together, even though we're both mainly bottoms. But despite occasionally chatting online I've never been able to form any sort of buddy relationship or friendship with any other cumdumps, people can be so shallow and are so quick to ignore you or write you off if they know you're not going to fuck them or you're not some young spunk. Personally I think just being able to be completely open with a fellow cumdump about what you get up to and what you like could be the basis of a great friendship, online or otherwise, because you don't have to hide anything and can openly discuss your mutual experiences with having specific things in common that you like and enjoy. 

Well said and I totally agree. I think there is something wonderful in talking about our shared experiences as cumdumps and things that only we get and then bonding over that. If your are interested send me a message on kik or Skype. I’m utboi19 on both. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Otterholes

I think it can take a while to truly strike that bond, but I've always been curious.

It'd be pretty wild for someone to find a slutty friend to compete with/push each other to be sluttier and pervier each time. I think, too, that even just long distance sluts around the same age etc would find a group chat like this as both a great source of friendship and stimulation. I've been in situations like these and it's pretty fun, but it can be short lived. Sometimes it's hard to keep up/people get busy and take breaks from being cumdumps/sluts. 

I'm in a very committed "open" relationship, but I haven't been tempted/interested by sex with anyone other than my partner for a while and neither has he. Maybe some day we'll open up again and I'll get to live that dream out with slutty friends.

I have a fellow poz bottom cumdump in Toronto with whom I sometimes go to the saunas, Steamworks or Spa Excess and we both help each other collect loads. If we get a sling room, we leave the door open, with one of us on the sling while the other plays with the hole on the sling and sometimes we pretend we're fucking. More chances for having guys come into the room when they see some action on the sling. Once we both have a few loads in our holes and are ready to leave or want to take a break, my buddy who is a total bottom, likes to find a hot hole to dump his load.

• Like 2

I have never found this kind of mutuality from another cumdump so far. I do get contacted from time to time by guys who say how much they relate to what I write, and how they have feelings in common with mine, and I share pretty openly with them. But sooner or later - usually sooner - they start asking if I could train them how to do the things I do, or let them join me when I host, or refer Tops to them, and it becomes obvious that they’re just interested in using me.

Guest CuriousDallas

I have two buds at SMU that I’ve known since we were freshman and we’ve hooked up, swapped stories and become buds. They’re clearly cumdumps like I am too and while we don’t label ourselves that way there’s no other way to describe it. They both take anon loads, cruise the bathrooms on campus and the gym. I’ve seen them going off with guys to fuck and have asked them how it was. They do the same with me too. I have a few other fuckbuds I talk with it about and Jesse, the guy I’m kinda dating is the same way. He gladly goes into details about the guys who’ve fucked him were like, how their dick felt, how he loved feeling them cum inside him. I’ve always said I’m an open book sexually and don’t like keeping secrets. 

I don’t but wouldn’t mind it at all. Would be fun to have a buddy to talk to and hang with who us the same interests. share tips and trick for getting ready and taking cock for hours....  
Not even put out by the idea of playing together. I’d be totally up to be the “door man” and hold the camera for a buddy who would do the same for me. 

On 12/28/2019 at 8:53 AM, hungry_hole said:

I have a fellow poz bottom cumdump in Toronto with whom I sometimes go to the saunas, Steamworks or Spa Excess and we both help each other collect loads. If we get a sling room, we leave the door open, with one of us on the sling while the other plays with the hole on the sling and sometimes we pretend we're fucking. More chances for having guys come into the room when they see some action on the sling. Once we both have a few loads in our holes and are ready to leave or want to take a break, my buddy who is a total bottom, likes to find a hot hole to dump his load.

I'm a Toronto bottom and I prefer Steamworks too.

Recently once I get four or five loads in me I feel the urge to top. The most common receptacle is a great poz bottom with a fantastic hole. He is often there on nights I am and I look for him to unload. Probably about ten times now.

He has returned the favour at least three times, most recently last Thursday, where he was load number eight of an eventual nine in my ass. Like me he doesn't usually get hard while being fucked but has a fantastic thick uncut cock when he wants to breed.

• Piggy 1

I have a cumdump friend and we often spend out sunday afternoons at my place sharing cock, cum, cleaning cock duties, taking loads and encouraging each other to be the best sluts we can be for the tops. We also find a lot of tops love it as most tops come back for repeat sessions every time we text them and tell them we are putting out together.

• Like 1