Bonding between Cumdumps?

Ffistboi21

• 3 months later...
Guest mountedfag

It would be cool to have a faggot brother. I am proud to be a submissive bottom and finding someone else who gets that and feels the same way would be amazing. My twitter is @mountedfag if any fellow fags want to DM me

I have a good friendship with a fellow cumdump and we’re sharing our experiences with each other and feeding off our respective perverted thoughts and acts. His future goal is to get a place of his own to live and be the biggest and best perverted slut he can be and he has graciously invited me to use his future place for my own hookups as well and expand upon my submissive sissy desires. We’ve made a pact, that as we both chase, who ever gets to the goal first, will help the other reach to goal too. He is my faggot and I am his sissy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cool. I have a fellow cumbottom on here who I tell about my sexploits and vice versa.

We have talked about getting fucked side by side in a sauna or group setting. I would love to feel his body tight with mine rubbing whilst getting fucked. Love to be tonguing him whilst we both get fucked. Sharing tops between us etc.

When things change I will make a trip to achieve. I like him to, so that would be awesome.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Cool. I have a fellow cumbottom on here who I tell about my sexploits and vice versa.

We have talked about getting fucked side by side in a sauna or group setting. I would love to feel his body tight with mine rubbing whilst getting fucked. Love to be tonguing him whilst we both get fucked. Sharing tops between us etc.

When things change I will make a trip to achieve. I like him to, so that would be awesome.

It s the best feeling ! I have had that and I want to have it again

• Like 1

It's great having a buddy who's as piggy as you, encouraging each other to be more and more piggy, letting any guy fuck us in public and getting turned on seeing each other take raw cock and cum.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...