Bonding between Cumdumps?

Ffistboi21

Not me.  My experience with meeting other cum dumps is that they really just want to get at the guys that fuck me.  It should be up to the top, not the cumdump, on who makes that decision.  

I’m a Vers btm and have another Vers btm cum dump friend.  He’s hot as hell and can btm just as well as me.  We’ve played in many groups together and share cock with each other.  We have a tacit agreement though at the end of it all, we flip and give each other our loads.  Works well for both of us 

• Upvote 3

Although I have a couple of cumdump buddies I can chat to online, I’d love to have one as a wing man, someone I could hang out with, whether that’s hunting cock together at a cruise bar, or co-hosting a hotel breeding session, etc.

Sadly all my attempts to find one have failed.  Something always seems to get in the way, usually distance.  Finding fuck buds is a breeze in comparison: I guess there’s an instant and obvious ‘bond’ in that kind of relationship, whereas two cumdumps really need to be compatible on a lot of different levels before any real bond can be forged.

Anyway, I’m ever hopeful, so if there’s anyone in the London area who feels similarly, hit me up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:47 AM, reliableslut said:

I’m a Vers btm and have another Vers btm cum dump friend.  He’s hot as hell and can btm just as well as me.  We’ve played in many groups together and share cock with each other.  We have a tacit agreement though at the end of it all, we flip and give each other our loads.  Works well for both of us 

that is hot as hell. I would love you both side by side as I slide my cock inside one and then the other hole.  Fucking my loads in deep.

Yesterday, our friend hosted a Sunday group in hell’s kitchen.  Turned out to be a hot 8-some.  Me and my cumdump friend Jeff were making out while we were each getting pounded.  Then we flipped and gave each other our loads.  What a lovely end to the weekend!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, reliableslut said:

Yesterday, our friend hosted a Sunday group in hell’s kitchen.  Turned out to be a hot 8-some.  Me and my cumdump friend Jeff were making out while we were each getting pounded.  Then we flipped and gave each other our loads.  What a lovely end to the weekend!

I wish I could get in on that!

Bonding with someone that shares the same passion is the ultimate.  I love watching a bottom taking cock andbending over next to him.  Start a hot make out session advising the top that you are also willing and able to take his manhood.  Then having the top take turns on both of you while making out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RawLeather said:

Bonding with someone that shares the same passion is the ultimate.  I love watching a bottom taking cock andbending over next to him.  Start a hot make out session advising the top that you are also willing and able to take his manhood.  Then having the top take turns on both of you while making out.

Exactly.     Sadly way to many bottoms are not sure enough of them selves to bond this way.

• Like 1

I love being used alongside another bottom by a top or group of tops.  Definitely there is a bonding as we both take the agony and ecstasy together, poppering each other, and sharing in the hog heaven bliss of being fucked and bred together.  Oink!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

"Safty in numbers" my grandmother always used to say when I went out with my group of high school friends. I don't think she had any idea I was gay and at far higher risk of getting into trouble with a group of guys. (Sadly at that time neither did I,ugh)

I would luv to bond with a fellow, vers bottom, cum dump. Yes there would be competition for load counts, but possibly more potential loads than my one dad body can attract. 

I'm also sure I would feel safer renting a room and letting the app world know we are naked and ass up with an open door, waiting, no loads refused. Safety in numbers. 

Absolutely! I’ve had a cumdump buddy who moved to a different city 2 years ago. When he was in Dallas we practically were roommates every weekend. Encouraging each other to be filled, better sluts and even had each other’s chastity in control. We pegged each other when we could not find cocks.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2020 at 8:24 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Although I have a couple of cumdump buddies I can chat to online, I’d love to have one as a wing man, someone I could hang out with, whether that’s hunting cock together at a cruise bar, or co-hosting a hotel breeding session, etc.

Sadly all my attempts to find one have failed.  Something always seems to get in the way, usually distance.  Finding fuck buds is a breeze in comparison: I guess there’s an instant and obvious ‘bond’ in that kind of relationship, whereas two cumdumps really need to be compatible on a lot of different levels before any real bond can be forged.

Anyway, I’m ever hopeful, so if there’s anyone in the London area who feels similarly, hit me up!

This is exactly what I would love to find as well - a cumdump wingman to go hunting and collecting loads together and encouraging each other to take any cock on offer.

I have approached some guys on the apps (that I know are total bottom sluts) and suggested that we be naked, ass up and blindfolded together for tops to come and use... but it's never received really well (even without the blindfold). Some are curious, but when it comes to it, most bottoms want to be the centre of attention and are reluctant to share. I met one guy who absolutely loved group and gangbang scenarios. But he had one rule: he was to be the only bottom in the room and he made no exceptions! If two other guys started fucking each other, he didn't want to be there. I thought it was a bit over-the-top, but each to their own.

As I am also a proud voyuer, I find that there's nothing hotter than watching another bottom getting fucked hard, especially if I know I am about to get the same treatment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dexus said:

This is exactly what I would love to find as well - a cumdump wingman to go hunting and collecting loads together and encouraging each other to take any cock on offer.

I have approached some guys on the apps (that I know are total bottom sluts) and suggested that we be naked, ass up and blindfolded together for tops to come and use... but it's never received really well (even without the blindfold). Some are curious, but when it comes to it, most bottoms want to be the centre of attention and are reluctant to share. I met one guy who absolutely loved group and gangbang scenarios. But he had one rule: he was to be the only bottom in the room and he made no exceptions! If two other guys started fucking each other, he didn't want to be there. I thought it was a bit over-the-top, but each to their own.

As I am also a proud voyuer, I find that there's nothing hotter than watching another bottom getting fucked hard, especially if I know I am about to get the same treatment.

I can only encourage you to keep on looking for your buddy. It s a life changing experience for us all bottom sluts I think.