The Making of a Slave

BlkHole4WhytPole

Jamal was hard in his jeans as he knocked on the apartment door, his mind awhirl with arousal and anticipation. Replaying in his mind the conversation he'd had on Grindr earlier that day with a white dom (who on the app used the nom de plum BOIMAKER) he'd been talking back and forth with for almost a week now:

Are you ready for tonight BOY? This white cock is hard and hungry for a black hole to fill!

Fuck yes Master, this boy can't wait to be your slave. I'm hard already. Hard and ready to obey. To be a slutty black slave, whose only thought is pleasing your master cock with whatever hole you desire,

Like a good boy should be. When I'm through turning you, molding you, nigger, you'll never want to be anything else. Just a slave. A slut. A hole.

The man followed this exchange up with a closeup cock pick. White, uncut, massive. Jamal's idea of heaven.

You'll just be my nigger hole. Good for nothing but getting this inside him.

The 26 year old black man could already feel the white cock inside him, using him, claiming him. The white stud debasing him. The dark skinned young professional had always been submissive in bed, but there was something about raceplay that really turned him on. Maybe it was the [banned word]. Maybe it was the hot white cocks. He'd always had a weakness for white men, particularly bears and cubs, he loved the feel of body hair on his smooth black skin. The give of their soft bodies that belied the muscles hidden underneath. The very thought of them dominating him, controlling him, owning him...

What had been a fantasy had over the years become his obsession. And as he waited in the silence following the knock announcing bis presence to his Master-to-be, a little voice whispered to him, Dark truths he could not quite yet accept.

Maybe it turns you on because you know it's more than mere fantasy, a quiet voice whispers from the corners of his subconscious.

Maybe it turns you on because you know where all black boys belong: serving at the feet of their white betters.

Because you know what all blacks truly are: beasts of burden, not meant to have wills of their own.

So when the door opened, and a thick young cub opened the door in a wifebeater and thigh hugging latex boxer-shorts, his arms thickly matted with curly black hair, Jamal nearly came on the spot. He could give his soul to this white stud.

"M-m-master!" The black man stammered, "I am here to serve."

The young man, no older than 20, eyed Jamal with a hungry sneer. His pursed pink lips and arrogant expression framed by closely cropped black stubble. He looked down at the 9 inch bulge straining Jamal's jeans.

"Look at you boy, even your cock leaps to a white man's bidding. We're gonna have fun tonight ."

"Yes Master."

"Take off your clothes."

In moments, Jamal was naked, hands awkwardly behind his back leaving his hard black cock jutting prominently from his muscular frame. Even between his massive thighs, balanced from behind by firm, dimpled ass cheeks, it was clear his endowment had few peers. The white man cast an appraising look over Jamal, gray eyes betraying nothing before he commanded him yet again.

"On your knees, you black faggot. I want you to crawl over to me."

Jamal eagerly sank to his knees, and crawled over to the center of the room where his Master stood. His eyes never left the massive bulge beneath the cub's hairy muscular stomach. The boxers left none of his foot long cock to the imagination. Its impressive length, and girth evident from how it strained against the material, some sort of latex or spandex like polymer. When he reached the man, the white man grabbed the back of Jamal's head and forced his nose into his crotch.

"Sniff my crotch. My powerful white cock. Good slaves should know what a real man smells like, so that they know they will always be boys."

The smell was pungent, overwhelming, it was pure masculine dominance. And Jamal felt lightheaded as he inhaled, he was too aroused to think. Every sniff chased the impulse to think furthger from his mind, every independent instinct. He did not need them anymore. He was where he belonged, on his knees. All he had to do was obey. This scent. His Master's potent white musk, was like a drug, a corrective rewriting his very DNA. When his Master pulled his face away from the bulge barely constrained in the  Jamal's eyes were vacant, drool pooled at his mouth. Cock, was his only thought, I need that big white dick.

"You liked that didn't ya boy?" Jamal's new Master tilted his head up so that his gray, confident gaze consumed Jamal's own, the black boy's sense of self shrinking even more in the strength of that gaze. He felt himself dissipate in the forceful glare, his throbbing, black tool leaking uselessly in his shorts.

"Ye'essss Master, love your-yer cock. S-s-smelled gooooood."

"And that smell. Your master's smell made you feel good, didn't it boy?"

"Yesss."

"Made you feel horny and slutty-"

"Yesss."

"Made you wanna serve me, eh? Turn off your nigger brain and serve."

As the white man towering above him spoke, he stuck one, then two, then three fingers into Jamal's mouth, which the boy sucked instinctively. So in answer to the last question, he merely moaned. Black damp spot in the crotch of his jeans spreading.

The cub turned to the table behind him, and Jamal saw a pipe and a bag filled with translucent crystals.Though he'd never used it before, he recognized the telltale signs of meth immediately. For a moment, the euphoric haze cleared. He wanted to serve, to obey, to be used, but... hard drugs were dangerous, weren't they? Addictive. Life-ruining.

How far was he willing to go for a fantasy?

The white man loaded up the long, thin glass pipe with a few sizeable crystals, noticing as he did so the uncertain look in Jamal's eyes. He smiled, the cruel assertive certainty not leaving his gray eyes,

"What? Never traveled to the clouds, eh."

"I haven't done any master. I knew some friends who dabbled in college and, uh... it got out control."

Even as he spoke, Jamal picture himself taking the pipe from his master's hands and smoking it. The smell of Master's cock still in his nose. How hot would it be to debase himself like this? How slutty would he feel, submitting to white cock both inside and out, while in the throes of a powerful drug?

"I-I was always afraid of losing myself." He continued, blinking rapidly as beads of nervous, and anticipatory, sweat, beaded on his forehead.

"Well that's the idea boy," he handed Jamal the loaded pipe and a lighter, "Slaves have no control. Slaves have no self to lose."

The white cub grabbed Jamal by the back of the head and shoved his face into his armpit.

"Sniff boy, play with that black cock of yours while my scent empties your mind."

Jamal complied automatically, eagerly. The sweaty, mascinline aroma buffeted away every concern, thought and need, but...

Obey.

Slack-jawed, Jamal barely hesitated as he took the pipe, melting the crystal with the lighter before putting it to his lips.

"Suck it deep. Deep and slow."

After twenty seconds of filling his lungs, Jamal exhaled a large cloud into the air. The remainder of his doubts exhaled with it. The boy sat back on his juicy black ass, grinning dumbly as his whole body buzzed. His mind was foggy. He felt good... detached from himself, but very aware of every sensation his body felt. He felt warm, electric, open...

"Good boy, feels good don't it? Getting high, and obeying me. Serving me. "

"Yesss Masser."

"Hit the pipe again nigger. Slower this time. Deeper."

The cloud billowed out of Jamal's mouth and nose seemingly in slow motion. The warmth spreading throughout him hit his crotch, and without thinking he began rubbing his own black faggot hardon.

"Every inch of your black body tingles doesn't it. At the thought of obeying me. Getting high for me. Being used for me."

"Yessss."

"Take another hit boy. Deeper this time. Slower."

He hit it again. Exhaling an even more bilious and voluminous cloud into the air, the familiar tingle grew stronger. The detached sensation he felt was somehow compounded even further by drugs in his system meeting his Master's smell.

"Take another boy."

He did, and the warmth inside him began to tingle insistently around the ring of his ass. And also deep within his hole. As his glazed eyes fell on the bulge now a mere foot away. The tingle became an itch.

"Again."

Jamal's vacant pupils were as wide as dinner plates as a billowing cloud of smoke exited his lips. He smiled as he felt that familiar feeling, the odd combo of intense focus and blissfull detachment. Every inch of his body tingled even more insistently as he felt his mind drift on clouds of meth and musk and lust. The itch in his black hole, his nigger hole, grew into a hunger.

As if sensing that hunger, his Master peeled the compression shorts off his massive, alabaster thighs and kicked them to the ground, and his pendulous cock hung swinging from his crotch, nestled in a dark thicket of pubes. He stood there, cock looming large in Jamal's tunneling vision. The man did not speak. He knew, with the amphetamine in Jamal's system, and the musk of a superior white cock in the boy's nose. He did not need to.

The nigger's own inner desires would do the work for him.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

Jamal's ass felt especially senitive. He found himself sticking a finger in his ass. His hole quivered at the intrustion, and a deep, lusty moan escape his full lips. Yeah, Jamal thought, my fuckin' hole man. M-my empty black hole. Such a slutty boyhole. Feels so fucking good to be a high boy, fingering my hole, head full of Master's dominant musk.

Jamal giggled and sat back on the hardwood floor, pipe forgotten in his hand. "Man..." He said, drifting off. "Man..." He repeated, then giggled again. A second finger joined the first, then a third... his hole quivered with delight, a delight that rippled through the spun nigger slut like he was a pond, and his Master's will was a giant rock dropped in his middle, rearranging his previously still waters, settling deep in his center, an anchor for a new self, deep-seated fantasies made truth. Just as his hole yielded to the probing of his own black fingers. His mind yielded to the pleasure of servitude. An inkling niggled in the thoughts of the new slave. If his hole gave in this easily to his filthy black digits, what would master's cock feel li-

"Okay nigger, now take another hit and then hand the pipe to me."

Jamal agreed, this latest hit his deepest yet. He felt the parTy cloud fill him, from his empty faggot head to his hard nigger cock to his hungry hole, which he desperately filled, however insufficiently, with all he had to offer. His own hand. All five fingers slid easily inside him now, and he lay back, humping his own black hand. How like a nigger. He thought in a voice not his own. No longer would the thoughts in his head be his own. So desperate to be used. The sluts will fist themselves.

From his thick, coon lips, all he said was. "Ooooh fffff- oh! OH! Mmmmm..." Smoke drifting from his lips, loosely forming a crushed o-shape. There was too much cloud for one nigger to contain. His lungs bursting. He had to... he had too..

"That's right, hold it in a little longer. Just drift off on the clouds boy. Disappear in your Master's overpowering manscent."

The white Master took the pipe from Jamal's limp fingers, the boy was too far gone to obey. The young muscle cub smiled with what could almost be affection.

"Shouldn't have to take from you something I said to give. This is your one pass nigger. The becoming. The succumbing. It can be overwhelming."

Also grabbing the lighter, the white master got it lit and clouding again, took a deep, deep hit, before hunching down, grabbing Jamal by the back of the head, and-

"Open your mouth, boy."

-with a kiss, filling Jamal's obedient, full black lips with more bilious smoke. Jamal's eyes shot open. His lungs had instinctively began to exhale the smoky contents within, desperate form oxygen. Instead, only a great meth cloud awaited them, chasing the hit he had just tried to dispel as his Master shotgunned another massive cloud down his throat. The boy squirmed beneath the force of his kiss, eyes watering, vision blurring as he had no choice but to inhale the combined clouds. Woozy, and deprived of oxygen, Jamal's cock felt close to bursting. As did his mind. His overtaxed nigger brain blank. His gaping nigger hole pleaded to it to find something. Anything! To fill it, as he hands fell by his sides.

"Hold it. Good boy, see how good it feels to obey. To turn yourself into my mindless empty slave, T'd up and ready to serve. Keep holding in that crystal boy, hold it in until you're nothing but a hole, a dumb black hole. Spun and empty, nothing but clouds, and my white man musk, and a boy's need to please swirling inside you. Hold it in, until the man you thought you were is dead. His memories gone and buried. His name burned in the hot tina clouds."

By now Jamal's mind was empty, he felt strangely dissassociated from himself while at the same time, every nerve on his body tingled. He was past the burn, the needing to breath. It felt so good to obey, every second holding that massive hit Jamal obeyed. Even as he felt the black shroud of unconsciousness approaching. And just knowing he did so turned him on even further. Feeling the blackness eat everything away. His former self. His family. His name. His needs and wants. Everything, except one word. SLAVE

With his head spinning, it was so easy just to obey. And it felt soooo good. Eventually, seconds away from fainting dead away-

"Now let those clouds out boy. Let everything but obedience go. Forget it as it fades in the open air. Breathe you first full breaths as an owned creature. As my slave."

Jamal exhaled, last vestiges of freedom escaping with his breath, disappearing amidst the heavy, chemical vapors therein. Slave.

Slave.

SLAVE.

"How do you feel boy?" Master walked up to his slave, looking him in his eyes.

"Good mas-master."

"You want to feel like this all the time. Don't you boy. High and horny and stupid. Like a good slave."

"Yes, master."

The white man walked up close to his slave, reaching underneath the zonked black stud with one hand, he jammed a finger up Slave's ass, then two, then three. Slave just moaned, feeling his hole explode in pleasure. Nice and open, he takes the fingers easily. Even Master's fingers made his nigger fist pale in comparison. A nigger's true bliss was being used. Master lifted his other arm, and said.

"Sniff nigger."

Slave leaned into the bush sprouting from his master's underarm, buried his nose in the hairy, damp pit, the only voice in his head his master's commanding words. Now indistinguishable from his own thoughts. Master lowered his raised arm, started pinching one of Jamal's large dark nipples. Alternating between the two as he pinched and pulled them in time with the assault he unleashed on Jamal's willing hole.

The boy moaned, so aroused he was incapable of speaking words had he the presence of mind to think them. There was nothing in him. Only desire. Only submission.

Master's voice rang in Slave's ear. What he said filled the slave up with a new truth.

"You are a nigger. All niggers are slaves. All slaves are niggers. A nigger's place is on his knees, or on his back, or wherever his Master says. His only thought is to obey. A nigger has no needs of his own. A nigger gets high when his master says too. A nigger serves when his master says too. A nigger sucks when his master says too. A nigger let's master fill his hole when master says too. A nigger obeys. A slave serves."

The words sank into Jamal, became a part of him, echoed from within what little remained of his soul.

A nigger obeys. A slave serves.

A nigger OBEYS. A Slave SERVES.

A NIGGER OBEYS. A SLAVE-

"I SERVE. *I* OBEY! I... NIGGER AND SLAVE." The Slave crowed joyously. Given so much pleasure in succumbing, he did not notice as his hard black cock discharged a load in a thick white viscous pool on his Master's wooden floor.

The sensations in his ass, on his chest, the voice in his ear, Jamal spiraled deep into a drug, and arousal fueled fog. He no longer knew where he was, who he was, there was only pleasure. Only Master's voice, his scent and--Jamal felt the fleshy protusion press against his thigh--Master's monster cock.

"Since you're too far gone, I'll let you in on a little secret. When I was a teenager, I discovered my natural scent had a strange effect on certain people. It made them compliant, horny, open to suggestion. But only, oddly enough, if they were black faggots."

"Slave is black fag... got!" Was all Jamal could say, mindlessly humping Master's crotch.

"Yes, just on good nigger faggots like you. It wasn't until a couple years later that I discovered how powerful the effect became when mixed with a powerful drug like Crystal. It empties niggers out, makes them dumb empty boys, waiting to be owned. Waiting to submit completely. That's what you want, right? That's all you want now. To submit to my cock."

Slave felt the hand leave his ass, and then push him down to his knees. So, a large and fleshy object pushed against his half open mouth. Even buried in the fog, the boy could tell: it was that big white cock. He opened his mouth, and Master stuffed it all the way in. And as his cock fucked Slave's mouth. His words fucked the black stud's head.

"Yeah, there's a good black slut. There's a dumb nigger faggot. Master's here, no need to think. Just obey. A nigger is born to obey. A nigger is born to obey white men."

NIGGER OBEY GOOD DUMB NIGGER OBEY rolls around Jamal's head. The sweaty shaft, the precum, if Slave could somehow get any hornier, he did sucking that cock. GOOD NIGGER His jaw ached from stretching DUMB NIGGER to accomodate the massive shaft, but Slave's discomfort didn't matter A NIGGER IS BORN TO OBEY

"Yeah, look at Master's cock filling your mouth. You love Master's cock. You worship Master's cock. Nothing turns niggers on more than serving white dicks. Their slave holes crave to be filled. Niggers crave white cum."

As good as Master's dick tastes, Slave remembers how good his fingers felt in his ass. The small part of him still capable of thought wonders: how good would his dick feel?

As if reading his slave's thoughts, Master pulls Slave off his cock, looking him in the eyes. Slave grins stupidly, what pretty eyes Master has, gray and deep and powerful like the frothy ocean.

My nigger mind don't stand a chance against that.

"Get up on the couch boy."

Slave, drool trickling out of his mouth, which now hung agape as master's words DUMB NIGGER FAGGOT etched themselves deeper and deeper into his dark flesh. Master's words were his only thoughts now, and Master's cock-

Slave gasped as Master, pulling the newborn nigger slut's legs up onto his beefy shoulders, teased him briefly with the tip of his thick white cock. Even staring blankly up at the ceiling, moaning like the black faggot he was born to be, that massive white cock filled his vision. Just as it was about to fill his ass.

No, the last echo of the Slave who was Jamal thought, my nigger fuckhole don't stand a chance against that.

"Once my cock enters your nigger hole, there's no turning back. You'll be fucked forever, fucked into being a whore for this hard  cock, a happy bottom boi for your  master."

"Ooooohhhh..." Slave moaned, "Ooooaoaaahhhh!"

The hard white cock, inch by inch, filled the black boy's hole. Inch, by inch, he felt the boy he became solidify. The cloudy subservience a brand on his heart. A lock in place, on his soul erasing the man he was.

"I'd ask if that's what you want. To be my nigger-"

The boy's black cock starts leaking viscous precum, so close to cumming again and he hadn't even really been fucked.

The white man's grin grows into a sneer. "But frankly, I don't care."

And he slammed Slave down to the base,

The pale beefy stud grinned down at the docile boy, pleased another nigger faggot had so willingly succumb. Looking down into the boy's dull eyes, watching them fill with lust, and light up with the joy of being filled by Master's cock. He pulled his phone out of his discarded pants pockets and filmed the newborn Nig riding the full length of his cock, eager hole swallowing him whole. He texted it to a long chain of numbers with a simple message.

COME BREAK IN THE NEW SLAVE. BRING YOUR COCKS. BRING PARTY.

And thinking of the depravity to come. He blew his load with an animalistic grunt. Blast after blast of cum coating the boy who was Jamal's insides, filling him until liquid trickled out around his shaft, still buried deep in the boy's panting hole. The slave boy's glassy-eyed face was also streaked with white. His nigger cock had erupted the moment he felt his Master cum inside him. He smiled up at the man whose cock filled him to the base, and after a moment's rest, sat up until their faces were inches away from each other. The two men kissed. On their lips the taste of white man sweat. And sex. And nigger cum. In that position, the nigger's master began pumping him again. Seeding him three more times before a loud knock on the door interrupted their hours of unstopped coupling.

Then young Master pulled his face, if a bit reluctantly, from his slave's. He withdrew his cock from the boy's grasping, clenching hole with a wet POP! The empty boy began to whimper. His concerns were silenced by the Master's almost loving caress of his chin. Usually, after breaking his slaves, he sold them to an older Master, or one looking to build a stable of bottom faggots, nigger holes to rent out for loads. But, this one, there was something about this one...

Well, there was time enough to think of keeping him later. For now, the white man's grin turned decidedly predatory.

"Don't worry Nigger. We're just getting started. You refill that pipe while I answer the door. Start getting as cloudy as you want boy."

You're gonna need it for all the cocks and loads coming.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah...I'm A 22yo blk bottom. But someone please turn me into their PnP nigger slave, sir. I've been fucking my ass to this story but really need to happen is I be taken and corrupted,sir. 2020 Will hopefully be the year that I'm corrupted 😋🤤😈

Until some claims me please write more so I can enjoy this fantasy, Master.🙊🐷🙋🏿‍♂️🙉🤤🙈😋kik: Slave2Fist 

1577690025455.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...