Whataburger hook up

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

I got hungry last night and admittedly am not the best at cooking so I went to Whataburger for something to eat. The guy working the drive through had a really hot butch voice and as I pulled up to the window here was this hot guy...couldn’t tell if he was black or Latino but he was bubbly and smiling. My order wasn’t ready so we chatted a bit as I noticed the rainbow on his necklace and said I was gay too. We joked about how little there is for gay folks in Killeen to do and he dropped a hint he had a few ideas. I said I was down and he showed me a vid on his phone of him jacking his dick, a nice big thick one, uncut with a bright pink cock head and him spurting a huge load. I’m guessing he could tell I was interested and I told him I was down for taking his dick and showed him a photo of my dick and ass. He said his name was Carlos and he was off in an hour and to meet him by his car, showing me which was his and we swapped digits.  My order came and I grabbed it and went to go park. I started getting vids and pics from him and clearly he’s a pretty slutty boy as one of the vids was him fucking a boy and another him getting fucked. Both were bare and it was hot as shit hearing him beg for the guy to cum in his ass. I ate m food and chatted with a guy on Grindr I’d played with before to kill the time but kept going back to the pics and vids Carlos had sent me. I’d forwarded a few to my Grindr bud and he said he’d played with him before and the sex was hot.

i finally got the message from Carlos that he was ready and I pulled up next to his car. He already had his shirt off and I was marveling at his hot chest. He jumped in my truck and told me he knew a good place to fuck. As we drove he pulled off his pants and undid the front of my shorts to jerk my dick which was leaking precum like crazy. He was feeding me his precum and eating mine as well. We pulled into a subdivision and the clubhouse parking lot. He pulled his pants back on and I closed up my shorts which were now a cummy mess. I followed him to the fence and he smirked a killer smile as he hustled himself over the fence and down the other side. I did the same and we went over and he tried the bathroom door and sure enough, it was unlocked. We went in, our eyes gradually adjusting to the darkness. “It’s not much but it’s safe. I use it all the time” he said as he pulled me in and started kissing me deeply. He was frantically undoing my clothes and his own and soon we were naked and I was stroking that beautiful thick cock of his. I’d been fucked earlier so I knew taking him wouldn’t be a problem. I know I shouldn’t be taking him bare and hadn’t even asked his status but didn’t care. I wanted his seed in me bad. He was telling me how hot my dick was and how bad he wanted it in him. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me first or me fuck him. He hesitated and admitted he’d been fucked already and asked if that was OK. I said it was and admitted I’d been fucked too and would be a hypocrite if I said it was an issue. He sighed and laughed saying he was glad he wasn’t the only slut. He got up against the wall and guided my dick to his ass and said he had lube if I needed it. I slid in him pretty easily and could tell the other guy who fucked him came inside him too. I teased him about taking other guys cum and soon we were into dirty talk about taking seed from strangers and taking anon cum. I don’t know if it was true or just talk but it really got me going and I blasted two loads deep inside him. He was moaning and groaning when I shot my first load saying he could feel it. As soon as I shot my second load he told me to pull out quick cause he was close to cumming and wanted to be sure he came inside me.

he thrust his dick in me in nearly one move and I was crying out cause it hurt and I needed more lube. The Army guy who’d fucked me earlier was nowhere near as hung and he was a fairly gentle fuck. I told Carlos he needed to lube up as it was hurting but he said there was no time as he was about to cum and it was following by a groan and a shuddering blast I could feel in my guts. There was no turning back now and I didn’t give a shit. His dick felt amazing in me and he knew how to use it. He was asking if I like that and there was more to come. The first load he unloaded in me was up against the wall but soon I was on my back on the counter by the sinks, face down on it taking him doggy, taking a second load and then a third load. He finally said he was spent and asked if I wanted to use the shower to clean up. I heard him turn the water on and we waited while the water got hot. He cautioned me there weren’t any towels to dry off with but he admitted he needed to wash the smell from work and sex off before he went home. I joked about how he could find his way around in the darkness but he admitted he’d used the bathroom many many times for hookups. I was amazed a hot guy like him with such a hot huge dick bottomed but then again guys say that about me too. I was so turned on about him taking dick bare and letting guys cum inside him that I was hard again and soon I was fucking another load in him.

we dressed and headed back out to my truck, this time going through the gate instead. I dropped him back at his car and we made out for a few minutes before he hopped out to leave. He admitted he wanted to hook up again and I told him how much longer I was in town for. I was kind of shocked to see we’d been at it for nearly two hours and now it was very late. He admitted he has a really high sex drive and wants it all the time which is how he’d got fucked while at work, ducking into the bathroom to get fucked quickly. He admitted guys he’d hooked up with knew where he worked and would come by to blast a quick load in his ass. He said he’d top but he likes taking his time fucking and usually the guy getting fucked makes a lot of nice like I did. All that talk of him loving getting fucked had me horny as shit and I quickly jacked a load he sucked and swallowed. He got out flashing his brilliant grin back at me and off he went.

So how is it in the Temple - Killeen for hooking up?  I'm probably going to be moving to the area around mid March.  Any gay or gay friendly clubs, shops, baths, bookstores?  I love the downlow military, married, and bisexual men.  They all seem to be cocksucker bottoms and usually swallow and take it raw.

20 hours ago, Dallasbear said:

So how is it in the Temple - Killeen for hooking up?  I'm probably going to be moving to the area around mid March.  Any gay or gay friendly clubs, shops, baths, bookstores?  I love the downlow military, married, and bisexual men.  They all seem to be cocksucker bottoms and usually swallow and take it raw.

I used to live in the Belton/Temple area until the beginning of this year. Grindr is honestly your best bet for hooking up, a lot of horny guys who will just about stick it in any hole they can find and also quite a few easy slut bottoms. There are not any gay clubs/baths or shops that I know in the immediate area, but All Things Adult in North Austin is not too far away and is a great hookup spot for randoms. I hope this helps some.

Guest CuriousDallas
On 12/29/2019 at 9:03 AM, pulcish said:

I used to live in the Belton/Temple area until the beginning of this year. Grindr is honestly your best bet for hooking up, a lot of horny guys who will just about stick it in any hole they can find and also quite a few easy slut bottoms. There are not any gay clubs/baths or shops that I know in the immediate area, but All Things Adult in North Austin is not too far away and is a great hookup spot for randoms. I hope this helps some.

Yeah...Grindr is about it for anon and been getting a lot of dick off there. there’s a few places to cruise but it’s been too cold for much action there. Been hooking up with some buds from HS who are back in town too.