Rape Fantasies

Hi guys,

I have some pretty serious fantasies about me getting raped by a group of guys - and reading some stories on here has given my slut brain even more to think about.

It would be great to write a story on here that develops as you guys give me more plot ideas of my eventual rape.  What would be even more horny is if some of you guys were planning to find me and make the last chapter a reality and be written by you - posting pictures of the actual event.

Now obviously this would not be actual rape - i do not condone that one little bit - but i know im not alone in this fantasy either!  So if any of you like this idea - i will start writing the intro section.  This will set the scene of who i am and why i need this.  It will give the first clues as to who i am or where i am in real life.  As the story develops i hope a few guys will figure out where and who i am - and i will obviously be starting to get an idea of what my eventual rape is gonna be like.

By that time - hopefully i will only be a matter of days/weeks away from having this fantasy become much more of a reality and my story will be finished by some of you from here.

If you like the sound of this - let me know and i will start writing.

Hoping this doesn't break any rules here.  And i think i am posting in the right place - please do let me know if this is not allowed lovely Mods!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

750+ views but no comments 😞 looks like you guys wouldn't be interested in this real life role play then.  Pity - i honestly thought a few guys might be up for this iidea.

I have only received 1 msg saying they like the idea - just  a couple more and i might start writing the start.  Then we can see if it goes anywhere - and more importantly if any of you guys fancy plotting how the final chapters end?

Hi, Marty! It's hard for me to get worked up over a story that hasn't been written yet. How about you write a Part One for us? It doesn't have to be all that long. Just put in some of the key elements that make this idea hot for YOU! You'll find your fans then, I bet!

I've always liked the idea of "unwilling" bottoms. Rape is one way to portray that & stealthing is another way. Check out my Activity on my Profile. I've done a bunch of stories. My bottoms either get seduced against their better judgement or their resistance is gently ignored. At the end, they find themselves pozzed.

prison4.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Being properly raped turns me on so hard!

I remember as a Teenager, that scene in pulp fiction for me so fucking hard! I’d never even sucked a cock, but the thought of being tied up and raped was so hot.

Would be so hot to be walking home late, drunk, and be dragged into an alley or the bushes... I’d struggle hard but be worn down. The resignation as my face gets pushed into the dirt, my jeans ripped down and some dirty filthy rapist fucks my arse...

• Like 2

Listen, not to be overly blunt here, but stop waiting for someone to tell you they like the idea or for a "certain number of people" to give you likes. If you want to write a story, write a story! Who cares how many people viewed your post *asking* if you should??? Write whatever you want, the likes will come... begging in a forum is unseemly... there are other places better for that 😉