Has anyone here every trying using a sounding rod on their... well... rod?

I've always been weirdly fascinated with them; on one hand they look like they could be fun, on the other they look like they're dangerous (heard it's easy to get a UTI that way) and painful. 

If you have tried them, or stuck anything into your urethra, talk about your experience here. Was it painful? Was the set up/clean up too annoying? Was it worth it? Etc.

It's not like i'm going out to buy some rods right now, just curious on this community's take on them.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:16 PM, TexRanchKing said:

Has anyone here every trying using a sounding rod on their... well... rod?

I've always been weirdly fascinated with them; on one hand they look like they could be fun, on the other they look like they're dangerous (heard it's easy to get a UTI that way) and painful. 

If you have tried them, or stuck anything into your urethra, talk about your experience here. Was it painful? Was the set up/clean up too annoying? Was it worth it? Etc.

It's not like i'm going out to buy some rods right now, just curious on this community's take on them.

I have used sounding rods on my rod so many times I have lost count. It was painful in the beginning & after I used the rods it hurt to piss sometimes. But the more I used them the less the pain until now I have no pain when sounding. I have sounded so much I can get my little finger all the way in my urethra. I am working on being able to take my biggest fingers in my urethra. Clean up is easy. I also have the strongest cum sessions I have ever had.

I've loved to sound since the 1st time I did it as a kid!  One day I didn't want to get up and go to school so I played sick. Of course first thing my mom does is stick a thermometer in my mouth.. So,I had to come up with a quick way to make it look like I had a fever. I was laying in bet in just my underwear, with the usual morning woody, and for some dumb reason i had the bright idea to stick in my dick so that it would show a high temp lol. Hey I was like 12 or 13. It didn't work, but it sure felt good!! But hey, I still pulled it off and got to stay home that day.  I may have went and got the thermometer to double check it after my mom left for work. haha  I still have this thing for a smooth glass thermometer sliding into my dick.. sometimes it will slide all the way on it's own and disappear from sight. Prob not the best thing to do... but hey.

Awhile back I bought a urethral prob that has a ring that goes around the gland with a rubber tube with ss tip that goes inside, hollow so that you can shoot/piss through it. It was great feeling it inside.. but it was bigger than I was used too, but was fun until I was ready to take it out.. then it all went to hell. The metal tip at the end of the rubber tubing, well It's actually a bit bigger than the tube.. the fucker didn't want to pull out. Talk about a moment of panic and pain! Pulling hard and it's not coming out. If you ever tried to pull out a catheter, you know what I mean. At least with a cath you can deflate the bulb. Eventually I just decided that I'm going to have to man up up and yank it out.. FUCK!! It hurt!!  Thats one mistake I won't make again. lol  It's been One piece toys since then. Got a vibrator, and it's fun.. but needs like a industrial power setting.

rBVaGVboG4mAZs9KAAF4ERcQ_q8964.jpg

Edited by billy
  • Like 1