Why do you like bareback?

nottinghamcub

Everything about putting a condom on ruins the moment. Having to stop to put it on. The loss of feeling and sensation. Condoms are tight and uncomfortable.

Bareback is the only way to do it. Feeling a wet mouth sucking, then straight to pushing my cock into his hot, tight hole. That connection that my cock is in his arse and at any moment I can pump my cum into him. Its all about the moment, an intimate, primal act and it has to bareback.

Could not have said it better myself.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl

the risk makes it hot. having anon sperm pumped up my butt gets me off. the wet sloppy feeling inside my ass the feeling of sperm dripping from my used hole down my ballsac makes me want it more. i get jizzjoy when i take a load up my asscunt.

there are a few reasons for me

1) i am a hole for his pleasure and he will like it better without

2) as a cumdump i need cum inside me

3) if i wanted rubber/plastic inside me id use a dildo the whole point of getting fucked is to please him and take his hot load pumped into my guts

there is no better feeling than a hot load being pumped deep inside u bare as he throbs and grinds through his orgasm and uses you as the hole you are

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I think it's because it natural & not artificial, If god intended us to fuck with condoms then our bodies would have come attached with one, I think it's a lot of times like this the simplicity of not using a condom is just better like all simple things in life. Also i don't like using them anymore because it takes away all feeling for both parties, It makes the top lose his hard on & hurts the bttm with the friction.

Condoms irritate my arse and to a lesser extent Dick 

Condoms make it impossibly to enjoy gay sex in fully glory, e.g. flip tucking, double pebetration. 

Condoms remove the heat of the penis which is key to orgasm 

Loads

four formative groups stand out for my BB journey

1. 17, have regular meets with a couple. They want to do pissfucking. I fuck both raw and cum heavily in them

2. 18, try Coke for the first time. Guy organises a gang bang with five guys. I am blind folded throughout. Each does something provocative with the condom but watching the video it is clear I am lapping it up. I go on PEP 

3. 19, group. Take a little too much G. Wake up to the host fucking me raw using a load from my fuckbud as lube. He is riding my cock. Surprised at what I have awoken to, I immediately shoot my load.

4. 21, poz group. I turn up at a group, it is explained that it is poz, everyone barebacking but i don't have to. One of the guys is a hot leather daddy. We both hit it off massively. We end up flipping and cumming in one another. 3 months later I go to his house for a weekend of bareback. 

• 1 month later...

Why is this even a question?? Raw, bareback fucking is the way nature intended it to be.  I hate the saggy, artificial feeling of a covered dick in me just as much as Tops hate the lack of sensitivity. I cant count the number of times a sexual encounter was ruined because the damned rubber made the Top go soft or disabled him from ejaculating.

Physically, a raw cock is just so much better.  The skin to skin contact as his dick glides in and out of my eager hole, my boi pussy gently tuggng on his meat on each out stroke, his veiny thick dick rubbing my P-spot or the head of his cock squuzing past my S-curve, is pure ecstasy. And that final wave, the feeling of his jizz shooting and splashing against my walls, the full, warm feeling spreading within my core, utterly delicious.

Mentally, it's invigorating, seeing the look of pure joy on a Top's face as his massive cock is sheathed by my warm, wet, tight, boi pussy.  He knows he truly owns me, that he will mark his property with his cum, making me his bitch. I love that moment where he's done cumming (for now), that look of utter satisfaction, know that he chose my hole to unload his precious essence in me.

Spiritually, it's an rnlightening event. This is especially so if the Top is my BF or long time lover. After a night of him breeding me over and over, knowing that the contents of his balls are completely drained into me...heavenly. I feel truly content in my role as a bottom, that my satisfaction comes only from his satisfaction. Day or night, I do everything in my power to be the receptacle of his cum. It's my job to ensure my man is sexually satisfied, his mind clear to take on the world, free of distraction from his manly urges to breed. As the warmth of his cum subsides within me, I know boi pussy is absorbing his DNA, his essence, his very being. 

Bare backing is not simply about the physical satisfaction of fucking. Receiving cum from a man is the highest form of worship that transcends existence. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I fuck a lot of married guys.   I have found they enjoy fucking bareback.   Most hook ups are through Craigslist or Grindr, and the only discussion is who has the lube.   I usually ask "Is there anything else?" and the answer is "nope".  So my answer to this thread, I started fucking bareback, after years of safe fucking, is that the married bottoms want it bare.   I don't what drives a married guy to desire another man's cum in him, but it has to be more of an emotional fulfillment than a physical fulfillment.   As a top, it really does give an emotional fulfillment knowing another dude clearly desires my cock and seed, and that I have given that to him.   

• Upvote 2

Guest bayareadl

Having been first introduced to anal at 13, my first few years of fucking were all bareback.  I had a couple different partners at that time.  Only when I got a little older did the fear of unprotected sex lead me to use condoms for the next 17 years.  Now I am finally having sex the natural way again, no condoms, just flesh and cum in my hole.

• 11 months later...

The raw feeling of it and also letting off inside him just makes me grunt as soon as the condom is off. I don't pull out I make sure my dick is past that second hole and shoot in there. I don't even want the bottom to push it out. If I was straight I'd have like 10 kids right now. All my bottoms would be pregnant.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

I love the feeling of skin-on-skin of course. I hate the way condoms feel in my hole. I love that I don’t have to use much lube to take a big cock if it’s raw. And I can take a good long hard pounding from a raw cock that I could never handle from a covered one. And the best part is the hot load shot deep inside me. I love that warm gushy feeling when I can feel him squirting it in me. I love the way his load feels as it drips out of me. I love licking his cock clean after he pulls out. I love playing with my ass after I’ve been seeded and tasting his cum on my fingers. And usually I find I’m desperately craving another load when I’ve just been filled. Maybe it’s that I love getting fucked with cum as lube or the cum is just addictive and I need more as soon as I get some. All of this stuff can only happen with bareback sex. I never knew just how slutty I could be until I started getting fucked raw. Now I’ll never get fucked any other way. If they don’t want to fuck me bare then they can either settle for a blowjob or go home. 

• Like 1