Why do you like bareback?

nottinghamcub

On 2/1/2011 at 3:54 AM, nottinghamcub said:

Why do you like bareback? For me its the skin on skin feel, the excitment of being able t lick a guys ass then slide my cock in with no rubber and love the feeling of shooting a huge load into a guys ass / feeling a guy shoot his load into my ass.

What about you boys????

AGREE ALL IN ME

It's a far better feeling than when going skin-to-condom. For me, it's like eating lobster while you've a mouth full of novocaine: yeah, you can have the lobster, and yeah, you can sort of taste it, but it doesn't compare to dipping it in that clarified butter and feeling that incomparable explosion of flavor and texture.

If I have sex with a condom, then yeah ... I can feel the cock in my ass, or I can feel the penetration and the tightness of the ass around me, but it's one-removed. It's a memory of the sensation. It's the sensation minus the passion, minus the connection, and minus the pleasure.

To wit: sex with condoms is ... well, boring.

When it's skin-to-skin, there's a more intimate connection. Whether it's slow, gentle lovemaking or a hard, pounding, grunting, one-on-one, sweat-drenched fuck session, or getting tag-teamed in the sling while you're surrounded by other barebackers wanting a turn at your wrecked hole, there's a sensation of fullness and -- for lack of a better term -- rightness that going in raw engenders.

There's the thrill, the need, the hunger that raw sex engenders. There's a passion that is unmatched by a condom, no matter how thin, or sensitive, or skin-hugging. Aside from the fact that you have far less friction and far more sensation, there's that building need: there's a knowledge that you're taking your top's load, or that your bottom is getting your seed, and that, either way, both parties are thankful for it.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah, skin on skin is a feeling totally lost with a rubber.  Once the cum is shot, there is a connection between two gay men you can't get otherwise.  I can't believe that someone would go back to condoms after doing it raw.  What's the point?  It's also the reason I love to flip-flop fuck--we both carry the jizz of the other man.

On 2/3/2018 at 4:06 AM, rawloadstaken said:

It's a far better feeling than when going skin-to-condom. For me, it's like eating lobster while you've a mouth full of novocaine: yeah, you can have the lobster, and yeah, you can sort of taste it, but it doesn't compare to dipping it in that clarified butter and feeling that incomparable explosion of flavor and texture.

If I have sex with a condom, then yeah ... I can feel the cock in my ass, or I can feel the penetration and the tightness of the ass around me, but it's one-removed. It's a memory of the sensation. It's the sensation minus the passion, minus the connection, and minus the pleasure.

To wit: sex with condoms is ... well, boring.

When it's skin-to-skin, there's a more intimate connection. Whether it's slow, gentle lovemaking or a hard, pounding, grunting, one-on-one, sweat-drenched fuck session, or getting tag-teamed in the sling while you're surrounded by other barebackers wanting a turn at your wrecked hole, there's a sensation of fullness and -- for lack of a better term -- rightness that going in raw engenders.

There's the thrill, the need, the hunger that raw sex engenders. There's a passion that is unmatched by a condom, no matter how thin, or sensitive, or skin-hugging. Aside from the fact that you have far less friction and far more sensation, there's that building need: there's a knowledge that you're taking your top's load, or that your bottom is getting your seed, and that, either way, both parties are thankful for it.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

skin to skin is the way

Sex between men is primal almost animalistic. It’s RAW, primal, sweaty and gutteral and spontaneous, Who want’s to interrupt a perfectly good rhythm of intense sexual energy by having to pause and put a fucking rubber on. If that’s not bad enough once you finally start to get back in the google and attempt the task at hand, Yoyr mood is killed again Condoms are binding there is NO AMOUNT of LUBE that can make the sensation of rubber pinching your sphincter with every thrust, if your a top I’m sure having your member asphyxiated and choked can’t be a great combo to help your stamina.

Bareback is definitely better. There’s a turn on because it makes you feel liberated and a bit dirty at the same time and having him shoot his load deep inside you, No better feeling than that. 

Unless you’re dynamite at munching some ass 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, SoCalChaser said:

Because I love the feeling of cum leaking out of my ass after I’ve taken a dozen loads.

I agree, if it's not in my mouth and on my face I want it deep in my ass.  I love the feel of cum seeping out of me all day and soaking my panties.