Why do you like bareback?

nottinghamcub

For many reasons, skin to skin is the ultimate, but a lot for myself is the fact that knowing that the guys DNA is going to be with me for the rest of my life after it is absorbed as much as possible.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
3 hours ago, Aprilcreamy said:

I agree.  The more I realize that I love being a cumdump the better I feel.  

Some married men tell me their is no pussy like tight faggot pussy :)

Guest AmbertheTG75
11 hours ago, TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

Some married men tell me their is no pussy like tight faggot pussy :)

You are so right I've had a few married men tell me that hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Memphian

I’ve been on PrEP ten days now and will never ask a top to rubber up again. Just haven’t  had a chance to hook up since.

I know it’s my imagination but it’s almost like the drug has made me hornier and sluttier.  I can almost feel my hole tingling. I was craving cock so bad last night I couldn’t get to sleep.  I had to get up at 7:00 a.m. but at 1 a.m. I couldn’t take it and got up to look for a small plug I used to use. I couldn’t find it so dragged out a thick dildo I haven’t used in years.  I didn’t even clean out  I just put a towel on the bed and lubed up and starting pushing it in while laying on my side like I was being spooned.  

I got the head in pretty easier but felt a lot of resistance pushing deeper.  I don’t have much experience with poppers but I bought some last week and gave that a try then resumed pushing.  All of a sudden it was like something gave way and next thing you know it was balls deep in me.  I slowly fucked myself for a minute or two then moved into the bathroom so I could stick the fake cock on the shower door and back up on it.  I easily got it balls deep and the harder I ground on it the more fulfilled I felt.

i didn’t even cum.  But after a good fucking I was in bliss and went straight to sleep.  For some reason I just needed to be filled.

http://funkyimg.com/view/2FPLt

Edited by Memphian

Erections are difficult in a condom.  I stay much harder, much longer, raw.  Plus there isn't a much better feeling than depositing multiple loads in our boy's hole, feeling our loads mix together, frothing up from fucking.  Plus all those loads make a natural lube for subsequent breedings.

Guest bentoverwaiting4u

It makes me feel slutty.  I'll take a wrapped cock as well, if that's what the top wants.  After all, as a total bottom, I'm there for his pleasure.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest perverthomoslave

To me it's a submission thing. It makes me feel like a faggot slut to take loads inside my ass. I love feeling the cum of real men dripping out of my asshole.