Why do you like bareback?

nottinghamcub

Like a few here have said, I started barebacking before I even knew that is what it was called. I took my first cock raw and haven't looked back. During the 80's when the AIDS scare was in full force, I would still insist on bareback. I hate condoms. I can count on one hand how many times I've been fucked with one and every time I just told him to stop because it wasn't working for me. One of those guys took it off and when on bareback, the others left. The feeling of skin on skin, feeling every inch of my Tops cock inside me...feeling him grow and throb as he fills me with his DNA...it's precious! I am a total bottom and I was put here for the pleasure of Top Men. I don't feel whole until he unloads inside me. Then I know I have pleased him...I've done what I was put here to do. And yes, it did eventually catch up to me, but at least it was 2011 when I found out I am poz, so I have great meds. And now that I am poz, I have no fear or shame...I will let any Man fuck me who wishes too...neg, undetectable or poz...I was born to serve and serve I do! Bareback forever!

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

When I am in the heat of passion, its very nice and natural not to have to stop in the middle of everything and grope around for the condoms.

Totally agree with  BiTakenItBare - sometimes partying with a group of guys - getting naked - seeing those Big , Beautiful , Dicks - I start craving them - thinking How wonderful it would feeling 3 dicks - pumping and seeding !  I must have or Perfect situation would be at least 3 fuckers to get my cunt hole satisfied - stretched and partying - asking for more fuckers - bondage !   :):)

• Like 1

Guest perverthomoslave

Because I'm too slutty for condoms

I swear to god if I had a uterus I would already have like 10 children ?

When I'm the top, blasting into an ass and feeling the cum spread out away from is so intensely better than feeling it coat my cock inside a rubber.

When I'm on the bottom, the feeling of the top sharing everything with me is extremely satisfying. Playing with or expelling the cum in my ass serves to relive the pleasure I had while I was being fucked.

• Like 1

Don’t get me wrong I absolutely prefer bareback. I’ve got a cum fetish and hate wasting a load to a condom. But I trusted a guy I knew I shouldn’t have, fucked him raw. Enjoyed pumping load after load inside of him. Ended up getting the clap and then getting C. diff from the antibiotics afterwards. Now the only time is with a couple fuck buds I trust. 

It sucks as there is nothing like that skin to skin contact. Or if the bottom has a few loads already, and the super slick feeling. 

• 10 months later...
On 1/16/2018 at 1:13 PM, revemupman said:

The raw feeling of it and also letting off inside him just makes me grunt as soon as the condom is off. I don't pull out I make sure my dick is past that second hole and shoot in there. I don't even want the bottom to push it out. If I was straight I'd have like 10 kids right now. All my bottoms would be pregnant.

My cunt would be a perfect home for your fertile seed. 

Obviously, it feels better, but for me, I believe men are made to spread their seed into as many fellow men as possible. Very simply put: my balls dont produce seed to be shot inside anything else but a raw natural male cunt. Its not natural. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ALPHAboy said:

Obviously, it feels better, but for me, I believe men are made to spread their seed into as many fellow men as possible. Very simply put: my balls dont produce seed to be shot inside anything else but a raw natural male cunt. Its not natural. 

Feel free to shoot inside mine 💦

• Like 1

I love barebacking purely for the fact i hate the feel of rubber on my dick or in my ass. 

Just a waste in my opinion to shoot into a rubber or even on the body. Much more satisfying unloading your love juice in another guys ass.

Love sharing my DNA with a hot bottom and when i see an attractive stud i jump onto his raw cock and expect his DNA shot balls deep in my fuckhole.

• Like 1