Why do you like bareback?

nottinghamcub

It's not just the feel of skin on skin. It's not just the fact that cum is the best lube. It's not just the fact that it feels better without a condom. It's the WAY boys fuck bare. It's more intense. Guys are hotter, sluttier, more uninhibited. Bareback bottoms understand they are a hole to take loads and pleasure a top. Bottoms who want a condom used are more likely to be pushy and operate under the misguided notion that the fuck is somehow about their pleasure.

I agree. I'm fairly new to bb but I just love having a guy shoot his load in my hole. Later on I like to play with his cum as I jerk off.

... It's the WAY boys fuck bare. It's more intense. Guys are hotter, sluttier, more uninhibited...

As a BB bottom, apart from feeling the loads inside me, I like bareback because I know from their grunts and moans that the top is really enjoying plowing my hole.

I remember when I used to get fucked with a condom how unpleasant it was for tops once they shot their loads. If it's not hot for the top is not good for me.

• Like 1

For me I think it's a submissive thing. I feel like I'm only completely giving myself to a top when he's in me raw and working up to leaving his load in me. At the point that a top cums in my guts I feel like I've given everything I can to him. I'm completely owned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LIke most other tops and bottoms, I love the "skin on skin" sensation of bb. BB Sex is indescribably hotter. Period.

Psychologically, I like the idea of the Top's cum in me as branding me in some way as his own. That's the kind of submission I like. It's all about mutual pleasure, and barebacking is the most intimate thing two men can do. There is no more pleasurable moment than when a Top blasts his cumload deep in my ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

For me it´s the empowerment, the masculine bonding of a top and bottom, the intimacy of skin-to-skin contact, the trust, knowing how precious this man's seed is makes me anxious to have his seed inside me, the exhilaration of taking a man's' bare cock deep into my asshole, the pleasure of giving pleasure, feeling honored and privileged that he has chosen me and my body to make us "one" with his powerful and precious man seed and the moment of ultimate reward is when the top unloads his cum into me, the physical sensation of the heat of a raw cock, and the feeling of that precious cum being pumped deep in my hole and that he will forever be a part of me.

For me it´s the empowerment, the masculine bonding of a top and bottom, the intimacy of skin-to-skin contact, the trust, knowing how precious this man's seed is makes me anxious to have his seed inside me, the exhilaration of taking a man's' bare cock deep into my asshole, the pleasure of giving pleasure, feeling honored and privileged that he has chosen me and my body to make us "one" with his powerful and precious man seed and the moment of ultimate reward is when the top unloads his cum into me, the physical sensation of the heat of a raw cock, and the feeling of that precious cum being pumped deep in my hole and that he will forever be a part of me.

Shavedtail, you said it much better than I did earlier in this thread. Getting bred is empowering, and I do feel that oneness with my breeder as his cum becomes a part of me.

For me I think it's a submissive thing. I feel like I'm only completely giving myself to a top when he's in me raw and working up to leaving his load in me. At the point that a top cums in my guts I feel like I've given everything I can to him. I'm completely owned.

The skin-on-skin is one of the bigger reasons I got into barebacking, the lack of inhibitions, the freedom, the sensations, the feel of raw cock entering my ass, the cum leaking from my ass... all part of the raw sex I've gotten addicted to.

But this is definitely where I'm at with barebacking. Giving myself over as a total submissive bottom, complete release of control of the situation. Giving the top access to my body for anything he wants. My main function is getting fucked and filled with seed, giving complete control over to the top.

Edited by LBRaw
  • Like 1

post-6697-140864334958_thumb.jpg

i luv bareback, it is the only way i have ever gotten fucked and the only way i will fuck on the rare occasion that i do. i love to feel the skin-to-skin contact and the exchange of energy between my Top and me. i also love the fact that i can feel my Top shoot his hot, sticky load deep inside my shitter!:drool: