Why do you like bareback?

nottinghamcub

I was doing it bareback, before i even knew what bareback was... i just knew i hated condoms as a bottom, and as a top i couldn't get hard.... then as i grew older, i realised it was bareback i was doing.... and ive done it that way every since.... can count on one hand the number of times i've had sex with a condom.

I was introduced to bareback sex by my one of my daddy bears. The day we met he fucked me raw and bred me, since that day I was bonded with him that bond continued for 10 years til the day he died.

Daddy taught me what it ment to be a man, to not be afraid to give into your desires and to accept the consequences of your actions. I live my life now in tribute to the man who changed my life, I fuck hole raw in his honor and in his memory breeding chubs and cubs just like he did.

• 2 weeks later...

I previously wrote:

As a BB bottom, apart from feeling the loads inside me, I like bareback because I know from their grunts and moans that the top is really enjoying plowing my hole.

I remember when I used to get fucked with a condom how unpleasant it was for tops once they shot their loads. If it's not hot for the top is not good for me.

I imagine that for tops, apart from the actual fucking feeling much better, most of the difference is when they go over the edge. When the cock is most sensitive there's nothing around it other than a warm moist hole totally willing to be filled.

I also think that for tops when they get up to leave, there's a sense of gratification to know that their load is not inside a condom and gone to waste, but instead, deep in a guy's hole.

Any tops feeling this?

• Upvote 1

just another reason.....many years ago when i was in a ltr and top, it was just easier. if i pulled out it had to be cleaned up. shooting in a hole saves trying to get the cum out of the hair on my chest.

another......i love being woken up the next morning and getting fucked in that groggy state. if the guy had dumped a load in me the night before it slides right in and don't have to stop to get lube or spit.....just a couple more practical reasons i do. there are many more

I hate having to interrupt the flow for faffing around opening condom packets and lube! When it gets to getting fucked I like the top to be able to enter as soon a he's ready, not once he's ready found the condom, openend the condom, put it on, lubed it...

Also, whilst I don't class myself as a bug chaser, i never turn down a load, regardless if it's neg, poz or other std infected... and it is that risk which makes bb sex even hornier for me... like a game of sexual russian roulette... it really gets my lust flowing.

Fucking with a rubber is like putting a wall between me and my bottom. We may as well be in separate rooms.

I like bareback because I hate everything about condoms. The way they look, the way they feel, the way they smell, the way they taste. They make everything about sex feel artificial. Just the thought makes my dick go limp.

• 2 years later...

I agree with you completely. When I bottom, I like to know that my top is serviced to his full pleasure. A condom gets in the way of that and lessens the orgasm that I can feel in my ass as he unloads in me. At the bathhouse, tops are addicted to already wet ass and I can take a few loads from several tops making it better for my own pleasure as I hold off cumming myself until I feel I've satisfied enough tops for the night. When I top, BB is best because I can feel my trick's ass muscles more fully, I can tell he is enjoying the ride as much as me and I can better feel him milking my cock to unload. I never pull out and expect tops to push in when they cum in me.

Why is the sky blue and grass green? If I want to feel like I'm fucking a trash bag I'd jerk off with my bin liners. Condoms are for pussies, literally and figuratively. :) I want to feel the smoothness of the first few inches of your ass and the texture deeper in. I want to glide in and out. I want to feel skin on skin. Most importantly, I want to seed and breed your hole. A scumbag gets in the way of all of that.

I first got barebacked when I was 14 and my older step cousin took advantage of my virgin ass. I adored him and enjoyed the intimacy which was connected with receiving his loads deep inside me.

Some years later there was a time when I sold my ass for money. I was pretty much a safe sex guy then, but it sometimes brought some extra cash when I did not insist in using a condom. It was also less painfull, especially at the end of a hard day with many clients.

Later l often found it easier to get a fuck, if I don't insist in condoms. I got fucked by quite some straight and arab guys who would rather refuse to fuck me than rubbering up.