Wrestling meet

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

The two weekends after Christmas are really big for wrestling meets. Everyone's out of school and class so there are lots of meets available, and coaches like to sign us up to keep us honest and in shape.. and making weight over the holiday.  I had two this weekend, riving distance from home but a little ways away. One all the way out in Bethlehem PA.  I've hooked up with a dad at a meet before, but its rare. Most wrestlers are a little overly hetero, probably because it would be awkward and distracting to be thinking about dick instead of the match.  So its highly unlikely one of the wrestlers would be willing to play.

After reading your posts and listening to some of your advice I decided to try to be a little more outgoing.  After my meet Saturday, I walked  around by the  spectators in my singlet with the top down, periodically adjusting my junk for like an hour.  Its showing a pretty good package free balling in my teams cheap thin singlet, the cock head is clearly visible. I go stand in the longest bathroom line I can find. At these meets there's usually only one bathroom for spectators and its way too busy.  After a few minutes i notices who's eyes turn when i grab my junk.  A couple younger dads. I announce I'm gonna go find one of the other bathrooms at the school.  I go to one of the hallways they have blocked off by a little plastic barricade and hop over it.  Sure enough down the hall is another bathroom unlocked and empty.  I peel the singlet down further so i can get to my cock to piss and far enough down my but is full on exposed, (this is fairly normal to see at urinals at a meet) after I finish I stand there for a bit, sure enough one of the late 30's dads comes in and starts pissing next to me. Normally id just do my thing awkwardly and nothing would happen. but this time I turned my head, looked at him, smiled and than looked at his cock. While his peeing he reaches over and rubs my bare but and works his way over to my cock  and starts tugging.  I get rock hard. He finishes up, walks over to the door, locks it and comes back, getting on his knees and eagerly taking my cock in his mouth.  I was so excited I was light headed and my knees were shaking till i emptied my balls into his mouth.  As soon as i finished i pulled my singlet back up shoulder straps and all and bolted back to my teammates.

Sundays meet was further and against teams I really don't see much. After my matches finished I hit the shower. I noticed one of the other teams coaches lingering next to the gang bang shower keeping an eye on it. It was one of those showers were the heads are on a pole not the wall.  As the other guys finished up, I started to play with my dick. I saw him looking over so I started out right jerking it.  I saw him grab his crotch through his shorts to re position his boner. I kept jerking off till I shot all over the floor. I dried off and walked out of the shower area and he gave my bare ass a nice slap and a squeeze as i walked back to the lockers. 

46 minutes ago, tristian said:

The two weekends after Christmas are really big for wrestling meets. Everyone's out of school and class so there are lots of meets available, and coaches like to sign us up to keep us honest and in shape.. and making weight over the holiday.  I had two this weekend, riving distance from home but a little ways away. One all the way out in Bethlehem PA.  I've hooked up with a dad at a meet before, but its rare. Most wrestlers are a little overly hetero, probably because it would be awkward and distracting to be thinking about dick instead of the match.  So its highly unlikely one of the wrestlers would be willing to play.

After reading your posts and listening to some of your advice I decided to try to be a little more outgoing.  After my meet Saturday, I walked  around by the  spectators in my singlet with the top down, periodically adjusting my junk for like an hour.  Its showing a pretty good package free balling in my teams cheap thin singlet, the cock head is clearly visible. I go stand in the longest bathroom line I can find. At these meets there's usually only one bathroom for spectators and its way too busy.  After a few minutes i notices who's eyes turn when i grab my junk.  A couple younger dads. I announce I'm gonna go find one of the other bathrooms at the school.  I go to one of the hallways they have blocked off by a little plastic barricade and hop over it.  Sure enough down the hall is another bathroom unlocked and empty.  I peel the singlet down further so i can get to my cock to piss and far enough down my but is full on exposed, (this is fairly normal to see at urinals at a meet) after I finish I stand there for a bit, sure enough one of the late 30's dads comes in and starts pissing next to me. Normally id just do my thing awkwardly and nothing would happen. but this time I turned my head, looked at him, smiled and than looked at his cock. While his peeing he reaches over and rubs my bare but and works his way over to my cock  and starts tugging.  I get rock hard. He finishes up, walks over to the door, locks it and comes back, getting on his knees and eagerly taking my cock in his mouth.  I was so excited I was light headed and my knees were shaking till i emptied my balls into his mouth.  As soon as i finished i pulled my singlet back up shoulder straps and all and bolted back to my teammates.

Sundays meet was further and against teams I really don't see much. After my matches finished I hit the shower. I noticed one of the other teams coaches lingering next to the gang bang shower keeping an eye on it. It was one of those showers were the heads are on a pole not the wall.  As the other guys finished up, I started to play with my dick. I saw him looking over so I started out right jerking it.  I saw him grab his crotch through his shorts to re position his boner. I kept jerking off till I shot all over the floor. I dried off and walked out of the shower area and he gave my bare ass a nice slap and a squeeze as i walked back to the lockers. 

Nice man

Guest tristian
8 minutes ago, BoredMidwest said:

sucked/fucked with the wrestler or another fan?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tristian
12 hours ago, LehighCub said:

Fuck this sounds hot. I'm right outside Bethlehem. I'd do anything to be your teammate and take any and all of your loads. 

cool, i go there for bigger meets.  

Guest tristian
On 1/2/2020 at 2:56 PM, BoredMidwest said:

The wrestler. I don't count fans since we'd probably hook up regardless. 😉

how did you make that happen?

Guest tristian
22 minutes ago, LehighCub said:

The next time you're near the lehigh valley wanna pop my cherry?

sure you never been fucked?  theres a tourney at the northampton hs his spring.  you never been fucked?

Guest tristian
12 hours ago, LehighCub said:

Never even been kissed 😰

If your hot we can make out.  If not you can bend over or climb on all 4's n let me do my thang.