Indy layover, an empty bath house, and almost fisted

Pumpinmyhole

After my night at Flex in Phoenix, I was going to be in Indy the following night.  I'd be checking in late, around 11pm.  It was a Saturday night so I was thinking another night at the baths might be in order.  I've been to Club Indy before, but was very curious to check out The Works.  If they hold monthly Cumunion parties there, it has to be a decent place right?  

As I'm cleaning up and getting myself prepped, I logged on to Scruff.  I wound up chatting with a really nice guy a couple of miles away and he invited me over.  I explained that I had it firmly set in my mind that I was going to check out the other bath house in town.  He understood, wished me an evening of fun, and said good night.  I was finally ready to head out to The Works at about 1am.  I wasn't paying much attention as the Uber pulled into the lot...I was focused on The Works website, making sure I could use a credit card, deciding what size room I was going to get, etc.  I wish I would have looked at the parking lot.  I paid my way in and went downstairs to my room.  Once undressed, I started to explore the 3 floors and walk the hallways.  I came to realize that there wasn't anyone else there.  No one.  I spent the next hour wandering the halls from floor to floor...no one.  I went back to my room and sent a message to the Scruff guy, saying something like "boy, you were right...should have come to your place".  He was actually still online and invited me over again.  This time I accepted.  I got dressed, checked out, and called my Uber.  When I walked out, there were 2 cars in the parking lot.  One must have belonged to the lone attendant.  The other was probably some guy who was asleep in a room the entire hour I was there.  But I was on my way to Scruff guy's house at around 2:30am.

I get to Scruff guy's house by 3am.  He invites me in, grabs me and kisses me deeply.  He offers me a cocktail and I accept...something to take the edge off the first part of the night.  Eventually we head upstairs to his bedroom.  We get undressed and do a lot of making out and rubbing our bodies together on the bed.  It was a really nice start to things.  He was a great kisser and very tactile.  At one point he starts fingering my hole a bit, which feels amazing.  I'm moaning and squirming and hitting the poppers a bit.  He keeps up what he's doing with his fingers, and before long he has 2 in my ass.  Then 3 in my hole.  Whatever he's doing feels amazing and he knows it.  He asks me how far I want to take this...I tell him to keep doing what he's doing, I'll let him know when to stop.  I was oddly comfortable with this guy, not anxious or tense at all.  He keeps up with his assault on my hole.  I'm just in ecstasy at this point.  My hole is in sensory overload!  At one point my hole feels so stretched out, so full and so amazing.  I ask him how far he's in, and he says he's 5 fingers in but only knuckle deep.  Wow, this is the farthest I've ventured into this territory.  I have my arms wrapped around his neck, we're deep kissing, and he's twisting his wrist back and forth....I can't get enough.  He tries to get his entire fist in my ass, but it just won't happen.  At one point he's pushing forward and I have to tell him to stop.  Knuckle deep is my limit (for now).  Eventually he pulls is hand away, we continue to slowly make out.  It's about 5:30am at this point and we're both getting really tired.  He spoons me and we doze off.  We never did fuck that night, but my ass was very very satisfied.  I like to think my job as a bottom is to take care of the top's needs...but he was entirely focused on MY pleasure.

I wake up at 8am and need to get back to the hotel.  He wants me to stay longer, but I need to get back.  I'm not accustomed to sleeping with someone and I'm not going to get a restful sleep if I stay.  I get dressed and call my Uber.  I don't know if I'll be back anytime soon, but I'll gladly let him assault my hole some more.  Maybe even get past the knuckles next time.  At least I can say I was almost fisted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...