Being Bred by Dads in Suits

Brain&Brawn

On 12/29/2019 at 8:47 PM, Brain&Brawn said:

Anyone ever been bred by hot dad in a suit? Enjoy or have a thing for being bred by dads in suits?   

Oh hell YES to both questions. Men in suits are a huge turnon for me. Wearing them, too. Being mounted and bred by a stud in a suit while I'm wearing a suit (his fly unzipped, my pants around my ankles with me on my belly with my legs open) = PURE SEX.

You might like my artwork.

20141114110323-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

tumblr_mlwdfhJxNh1s1k81po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfrj2qzlOk1s1k81po1_1280.jpg

20141114110910-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

20141114110917-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ConversionPerv said:

In fact, I already really enjoy your artwork. The image above is one of my favorite suit and tie fetish images. I'd really like to see more.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2019 at 11:47 PM, Brain&Brawn said:

Anyone ever been bred by hot dad in a suit? Enjoy or have a thing for being bred by dads in suits?   

The only time i was with someone in a suit, it was a guy I sucked a guy off in his car. The dick was good but his tie was tickling my face and ears and it was sort of annoying.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:47 AM, Brain&Brawn said:

Never been with a guy who keeps his suit on, but would really love to.  I hate it when a guy undresses or says "Lets get undressed"

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2019 at 6:14 AM, blackrobe said:

In fact, I already really enjoy your artwork. The image above is one of my favorite suit and tie fetish images. I'd really like to see more.

Thanks a lot for the compliment! I wish I could say I have a lot more to show, but I have a pretty small collection to date. But here's some more for you to enjoy.

20141114105340-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

20141114110318-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

20150901031018-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

20141114110327-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

20141114105840-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

20141114105845-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

20141114110913-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

20141114105854-wligdjpsmkugvqbur.jpg

• Upvote 1

There’s actually a fetish with the acronym CMNM - “Clothed Male, Naked Male” - that plays on the power/vulnerability dynamic between one or more fully clothed men, often in professional or business attire, ‘power suits’, etc., and a single male who is either naked at the outset or is stripped down by the others, often for purposes of “examination”, which leads to some kind of sexual use.

I confess I get something of a rush from imagining myself naked among such dressed men, but at the same time I don’t know if I could keep myself from wondering how he plans to get a cum stain out of that silk tie...

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I confess I get something of a rush from imagining myself naked among such dressed men, but at the same time I don’t know if I could keep myself from wondering how he plans to get a cum stain out of that silk tie...

One advantage of “business casual” is not having to worry about your silk tie.

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Veteran suit and tie breeders pump every drop of their seed into the presented cunt meat. They don't waste it and needlessly drive up their dry cleaning bill.

• Like 1

Yes, lots of times.  Many of the married guys that I have sucked or by been fucked by, still have their suits on from the office.  Hot tops are hot in anything they wear.  Alpha Tops in suits make some good Daddies though...

On 1/1/2020 at 3:16 PM, steve-tmq said:

Never been with a guy who keeps his suit on, but would really love to.  I hate it when a guy undresses or says "Lets get undressed"

I feel the same way. I like getting fucked by an ALOHA Male that keeps his clothes on but makes me take mine off or rips em off me. Puts me in my sub place.