Family - A positive love story

Rawdad4sons
Message added by Slamuel

Moved to the straight and bi fiction section so it can be appreciated. 

-Tim
The following is a love story, at times you might get tangled up in its [banned word] plot but it is a love story. As it is almost impossible to have a love story without passion and entanglement of two beings, I will warn you that as I fill you in on how this love came to be, I must also warn you that for a species to continue intercourse amongst both sexes needs to be involved. Hence there will the mention of straight or bi-sexual encounters, this does not mean that is the emphasis of this story, just the means to the ends of how things occurred.

My Name is Timothy, I have in some ways taken on the role of family historian and I have an identical twin brother Thomas, I also have a older brother Robert, and four younger brothers. Now you might assume that this is your typical large family or even might consider we might be of a religious sect that encourages large families, both assumptions are false.

Dad was born in the early spring of 1979 and Mom in late Spring of the same year, they met in high school and began dating in their sophomore year, but beyond make out sessions my Parents were considerate of my grandparents feeling about sex before marriage or at least till they both were of legal consenting age. As I implied they had been dating for almost three years by the time the graduated high school and it was planned to be an august wedding, as the end of March approached Mom and Dad went to the drive in with their best friends Matt and Alice, Dad drove a pickup with a shell over the bed, he had thrown in a twin mattress and included a couple of blankets to keep warm if it became chilly. He backed into the stall so they could kick back and “watch” the movie. Matt and Alice sat on the tailgate under another blanket. To the casual observer they were just a gaggle of teens watching a movie at the drive in. In reality Alice’s hand was stroking Matt's cock under the blanket while Mom was making dad hard and juicy. Beth you see had turned 18 just three days earlier and Fred’s digital ministrations on her female parts on her birthday had her in sexual overdrive, she took dad’s cock into her mouth and added her saliva to his ample precum just before she impaled herself down his ridged tool, she rode him for a short while and he quickly shot his huge load into her womb. Matt and Alice shimmied back and lay down near their friends as Matt took dads cock into his mouth, Alice licked Beth’s juicy clit before they both crawled up and shared the sexual juices with their best friends.

With the wedding just weeks away Beth skipped her period, Fred and Matt continued to meet up after their respective job along with Beth and Alice, sometimes it would be dad and Matt Just taking turns pounding each other and sucking the cream out of their ample tools as Mom and Alice made out and rubbed their muffs together, while other times it was more of a Bisexual orgy with everyone getting filled up with Dad’s and Matt’s big loads of semen. They traded back and forth and by the time Mom walked down the isle on grandpa’s arm, her maid of honor was with child as well. Mom and Alice made perfect beards for Fred and Matt, and Dad and Uncle Matt provided perfect cover for Mom and Alice.
My Grandparents were affluent and Dad and Mom got really good educations and went to really good colleges. Dad you might say had the Midas touch, as every project he touched in his tech job ended up in the forefront of the tech boom that proceeded the y2k crunch. He bought a large estate and built a small house to the front of the property if you consider 2400 square feet small. 

Robert was born in early March of 1998, Mom by the end of April was going to doctor to find out why she hadn’t started her period and was told that she was pregnant again. Aunt Alice delivered our half-brother, Sam, in early May and by September she was again pregnant, this time by Matt. Mom discovered in July it was determined it was twins, Thom and I arrived a bit early as a early Christmas present. I was to later find out that the sex parties continued all through Mom and Alice’s pregnancies or at least through the beginning of their third trimesters, you might say our first taste of cock and cum came while still in the womb, as both Dad and Matt spewed huge amounts of cum.

By the end of February mom was once again pregnant once again and upon going to the doctors learned that was another set of twins, only DNA test showed not only were they paternal twin but one was dads and by some miracle the other was Matt’s once again the sex parties continued through the third trimesters with both mom and Alice. My brothers, Marcus and Michael, were delivered in early December 1999 just before Thomas and my birthdays, Sean was born in July of 1999 and mom discovered she was once again pregnant with identical twin in late January of the new millennium, James and Johnathan were born in October close to Halloween.

Shortly after Thomas and I were born, Mom and dad hired a live in nanny to look after the brood of babies and toddlers Aunt Patty as she was to become to be known as shared mom and allice’s taste of women and soon joined in on the sex parties and shortly found herself knocked up as well by my dad, Devin was born in November of 2000

Well there you go the line up of guys which will play a part in this love story. It was getting crowded living in the 4 bedroom house at the front of the property by the time Sam arrived and with Mom being with child again, Matt began designing a much larger House set back on the property, it was a mansion with 10 bedrooms 6 bathrooms, a rumpus room a family room, a formal living and dining room a spacious kitchen, Gymnasium complete with locker room, spa, steam room and sauna, a mud room that lead in from the gardens, pool and running track, later he added in a outdoor kitchen along with a in ground spa and gazebo. By the time Thomas and I were born it was well on it’s way to being complete enough to camp out in in warmer weather and by the time my middle brothers were born it was nearly complete and habitable. Mom, Aunt Alice and Aunt Patty continued to live in the smaller house, with Sam, Sean and Devin, but were ever present in my brothers and my lives. By the time Jon and Jamey were one it was two separate households integrated in one family unit, however the sex parties had ceased, dad claiming he already had enough sons for an athletic team.

My brothers full blood and half grew up with all the love and support that any child would need, we were 10 boys growing up just like any other group of boy, we did the usual boy things played with whatever toys that all the other boys played with, though we basically had some luxuries that many children don’t get the crowd we hung with outside the family unit were from affluent families as well and we went to the best schools, got good grades and participated in team and individual Sports. With both Dad and Matt promoting good healthy life habits, and being athletic and active. 

Rob, went for football in the fall and enjoyed Wrestling in the spring, Thom went for track in the fall and wrestling in spring, I chose Football in fall and Baseball in spring, Michael went a slightly different route with drama club and diving, Marcus enjoyed Marching band and Baseball, Jon and James both went for track and wrestling. With so many wrestlers in the family it wasn’t unusual to find us grappling with each other somewhere in the house or out on the lawn.

As Thom and I entered our senior year in high School Rob went off to college at University of Washington, I had already applied to several colleges as did my brothers and we waited to see where we would be accepted. 

By the time I was in my early teens I knew I was not really interested or turned on my girls, but I kept my preference to myself, I knew dad was gay, as Mom was a lesbian, Dad in a relationship with Uncle Matt, Mom with Aunt Alice and Patty. 

My senior year had me frustrated, constantly trying to hide my hard on, many times carrying my books low to conceal the prevalent bulge. I was 6’1” tall 155 pounds had dirty blond hair and green eyes a chiseled body from my working out and sports and a 9.5-inch cock. From what I could tell, all of us boys were large in the genital department as we all had bodies that made both sexes stop and admire. Thom was identical in most areas with the exception of where his muscles bulked from the different sports he played, but we would work out together and sometimes pass as one another. The first half of the year was pretty typical football practice, homework, exams and hanging out with my friends and brothers, going to their games, meets, performances and recitals. On one occasion, I was at a preliminary wrestling meet watching Thomas, Jamey, Jon in their respective weight classes and years, Thom being in Varsity and Jamey and Jon being Junior varsity. 

As I watched I tried very hard not to spring a boner in my sweat pants, although it was a losing cause for the most part and I simply sat in the bleachers watching the various parings grapple on the mat. Thom went in and was matched up with a beautiful redhead of about the same size and musculature and as I watched them grapple and paw at each other I noticed one of his teammates sitting off to the side having to adjust his cock in his singlet several times as he stared at Thom and the redheads asses and slowly engorging bulges as Thom finally took down the redhead. The teammate then did some cleaver adjusting as he was called to the mat in the next weight class to go against a Latino wrestler, he seemed to be familiar with as they trash talked a bit before the guy was pinned to the mat, being out grappled their bulges were quite pronounced as they left the mat. I trapped my massive woody between my thighs tucking it back with the straps of my jock. I was glad that the term was coming to a close and I would soon be back with my family for the holidays. I sauntered up to Thom and congratulated him on his victory, as his girlfriend took hold of his other arm and ushered him away. The teammate was standing off to the side with the Latino guy and as I glanced over got caught looking as we made direct eye contact, they walked over and introduce themselves as Brad and Mario both team mates of Thom, explaining kind of what I already knew that this was a trial meet, a sort of tryout for the team, although all of those who tried out would actually make the team in one form or another. I watched Jamey and Jon in their matches with Brad and Mario sitting in front of me, they kept whispering thing back and forth and as I got up to leave and collect my younger brothers, they both quipped

“hey dude with three brothers on the team, hope to see you around in the spring”

I drove my brothers home, and dinner was waiting on the table when we arrived, I ran up to my room an quickly changed into a fresh pair of briefs and sweat shorts, as the ones I had been wearing had a almost noticeable spot where my cock had drooled almost the entire meet. I Arrived down stairs as Mom was plating up dinner for all of us, Jon and Jamey dug in like they had never eaten before and were starving, Marcus and Mike  took it a bit slower and threw a few hints what they might want for their 17th birthdays, mostly video games and sporty outfits and the such. I already knew what I was giving them and it had to do with making them smell nice and not so ruddy all the time, as they both had high levels of hormones raging and although we were almost the same age, minus a little less than a year I had begun comparing their pheromones to that of a wet puppy, and it didn’t help my situation in my pants as being around my middle brothers unless they had recently showered had me hard all the time. 

Rob came home the day of Mike and Marcus’s birthday celebration, which marked the last week of classes for us and Rob’s completion of his finals, Thom was out with his girlfriend almost every night after he finished up his homework and practice was over, I had become the family chauffeur, and Sam came home from Arizona State the Friday school let out, it was good to have Rob and Sam back home.

Brad and Mario started meeting up with me, as I worked out, preparing for baseball season, they training for wrestling, I occasionally saw Thom in the weight room but I was become fast friends with Brad and Mario, and I offed to have them over to work out during the winter recess in our home gym.
Thom and my 18th birthday was rapidly approaching as was Christmas and I looked forward to receiving gifts on both occasions, I had been playing video games with Sean and Sam on the eve of my birthday as my brothers either sat around watching movies on the other screen or just played games with each other, at one point Jamey got in a wrestling match with Mike and Marcus egged him on and Jon just rolled his eyes, Matt came in and broke it up telling us all it was time for bed anyway, my youngest brothers hemmed and hawed that it was Christmas break, and Matt indicated it was nearly 11 o’clock and break or not we had to get our rest. I turned off the Xbox and the television and bid everyone a good night and headed up to my room, Sam asked if he could stay over as it was a cold walk back to the gatehouse and he wanted to catch up with rob anyway, Matt indicated that he was of age now and could sleep wherever. Sean gave Matt puppy dog eyes and he relented that he could stay over as well 

I shared a Jack and Jill bath with Thom, who was still out with his girlfriend, his curfew being 11:30 I knew I wouldn’t hear him much before that time. I reached my room and pulled out a science book to glance over a chapter or two before sleep, getting about a third of the way into the chapter Sean came into my room and sat on the end of the bed

“You Stoked about turning 18 tomorrow?”

“A little, it’s great to have Rob and Sam home isn’t it”

“yeah I missed Them while they were away at College”

About that time, I heard rustling in the bathroom as Rob and Sam came through to my room, they sat on either side of me on my bed 

“So, bro, ready to give up your childhood and become a man” Rob asked with a laugh and a glimmer of mischief on his face. I looked over at the clock and it read 11:59

“What do you mean, become a man, I think I’m doing a pretty good job of that already?”

Sean began massaging my feet and as the clock indicated midnight Rob leaned in and tenderly kissed me on the lips, Sam began rubbing my chest and my cock went to full mast in my underwear tenting my sweat shorts, Rob broke the kiss which I had started to return

“See I told you he was like us, with all the gay genes in our pool, how could he not like guys?”

I soon found myself being undressed by my older siblings and my cock being encased in Sean’s mouth, Rob returned to giving me Make out lessons his tongue wrapping around mine until Sam presented his drooling cock to our lips and we took turns sucking it in and cleaning off the precum that was flowing from it’s tip. Sean raised my legs up and began rimming my hole, before returning to my drooling cock, soon he was straddling me rubbing my cock on his hole before pushing back and encasing my ridged tool with his ass muscles,  Sam held the back of my head as he slowly forced his cock into my throat, I gagged, he eased off then slid some more down my throat, each time more of his monster entered me, as my throat relaxed and suddenly I was breathing in his musky ball scent as my nose nestled in his trimmed bush, my throat muscles massaging his cock, I could feel it swell some as he pulled it back into my mouth and began cumming against my tongue, the sudden taste of cum not unlike my own triggered my orgasm as I shot a huge load into Sean’s ass, Sam was soon replaced by Rob, his cock slid down my throat and he began face fucking me using my throat to edge his load to the point of no return before like Sam pulling out to shoot in my mouth. Sean repositioned himself his younger sibling and slid his cock into Sean next to mine and proceeded to rub our cocks together in the boys’ hole. I never realized that a hole could stretch that much. It didn’t take long and I was shooting another volley of cum into Sean and Sam followed suit, Sam then offered up his cummy cock for me to clean off and I did so without thinking about where it had just been. Sean slid off my still stiff tool and turned around as Rob guided his ass to my face I began lapping the creamy mixture that was leaking out of that sweet boy cunt, I sucked and lapped up the goo as Sean pushed it out, leaning in to clean the goo off my cock, I was like a sex starved addict as I ate the cum from my brothers ass, Rob joined me again in the feast till there didn’t seem to be any cream left.

Sean rolled over and laid next to me on my right, Sam to my left and rob next to him, the three of us cuddled until we all fell asleep. I awoke around 6 to Rob rimming my ass, Sean was pushing more cum from his well-used chute and Rob was collecting it up and rubbing it on my hole working it in with his fingers and tongue after I soon felt my hole feeling very loose he put his cock on my hole and slid the head in. he had done a good job of loosening me up and I was still relaxed enough from being half asleep that there wasn’t much discomfort and as my ass adjusted to his girth he soon was sliding the rest in. he began rotating his hip and thrusting in and out, Sean was still half asleep and cuddled closer to me as I pulled Sam in closer as well we began making out the three of us while my cherry was being popped by my eldest brother, my cock was rock hard but Sam and Sean kept me from touching it, Rob pounded into me for almost a half hour, I could feel my hole becoming sloppy and wet, my torso was covered in my precum and the drool of Sam and Sean. They occasionally would lean down and lick the juice from the tip before returning to sharing the nectar with me, without warning Rob pulled out Sam took his place and Rob cuddle up to me and began kissing me and licking my neck and ears, Sam thrust into my used hole and took almost as much time in me as Rob, my hole feeling very moist and every time they it my prostate my cock would jet out a little juice around 7 Sam and Sean switched places and my youngest of my elder brothers pumped into my hole, Sean didn’t last as long and soon was grunting and telling me how he was filling me up with his loads  
“so little bro, you like those 8 loads up in you, I came three time and so did Sam, and Sean just gave you two”

I was filled with my families seed, my brothers having just loading me up, Sean crawled in-between my legs and began eating the cum that oozed out of my hole, I was elated to have their seed, but my cock was still rock hard, Rob reached down and stroked me then straddled my six pack and using my precum slid his ass down my pole, I almost immediately shot my load into his gut having been edged and fucked for the previous hour and a half, the excellent rim job that Sean was performing just made it cum faster.

Once again, we fell asleep in each other’s arms until we heard Thom in the bathroom around 9:30 my three elder brothers quietly and quickly exited my room and creep down the hall to Robs room, Rob Whispering to me as they prepared their departure

“come down to my room in 10”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1