Last ditch effort.

Loveitraw

Ok. It was late/early and I had been up for longer than reasonable. The usual haunts I enjoy had been a bust. Nothing. Nada. Not even someone to put on a show for. So I glance at the dashboard clock and sigh. When did it become 5am? Pressing the ignition I start driving home.

I don’t know why I drove past my turning. What made me push on for a last go but I found myself heading into the city centre to one of the urban green spaces. Riskier than my normal go-tos but I was horny and it was still dark.

I parked up next one of the park entrances and walked straight in heading for a raised pathway that is masked by trees. A place I knew to be cruisier at other times. As I walked along in the dark I caught a sense of movement against a railing. I was already massaging my cock through my tracksuit in the time honoured signal and as I drew closer he flopped out a nice hard 8 inches with a steel cock ring at the base. I couldn’t resist. He was a little older than I typically go for but was in good shape and that cock...well.  I dropped to my knees and took hold of his cock and leaned in to suck him. After a few seconds however he motioned for me to follow him.

Just a little bit further down the path, out of the lights was a culvert closed off for repair works. We both stepped in and I couldn’t help it. Being out of sight yet still very public brings out my slut side and I stripped. Completely. 
Now naked I sank again to my knees and took him in my mouth working back and forth along his shaft then taking him in my hands so I could run my tongue down to his balls and back up for more sucking. Basically getting his cock nice and wet whilst showing him how much I appreciate a good dick. It wasn’t long until he was thrusting with the same rhythm that I was moving my head up and down while making very satisfied grunts. As he fucked that cock between my lips he asked if I liked to fuck. I just nodded with my mouth still busy. So he pulled me to my feet and spun me around. I placed my hands on the wall we were sheltering behind and presented my arse to him. 
He stepped up and spat on his cock before guiding it between my cheeks and rubbing his tip around my hole. I pressed back and he slipped into me then pushed forward. I hissed as he pushed every inch in and then moaned at the full feeling that I love so much. Leaning down some more to give him a better angle he grabbed my hips and began pumping into me with long deliberate strokes.

All the while he fucked me I was totally aware that just a few metres away the early commuters were filling the roads as the day was just getting started. Knowing I was naked with a raw cock pounding me right next to a major road in a waking city centre started me moaning and begging him to fill me up. I started up a litany of dirty talk begging him to use my ass, use my pussy, fuck me hard and deep. Begging him to breed me and make me take his load. He didn’t pause as he joined in. Calling me a dirty cumdump as he fucked every inch of that cock in and out of my arse. He told me he hadn’t cum for about a week and was going to fuck a big load all the way into me. Asking me if I wanted his cum in me I practically screamed for him to fuck it all into me as he sped up his thrusts. I pushed back against him as he ground all the way into me and held still with his cock pulsing up inside me delivering that sperm I needed.  As he started to withdraw I sighed in the contentment that only comes from receiving such a good fucking. Then he slammed into me again and again and again. He smiled down at my panting form and told me he just wanted to make sure his cum was good and deep in me. I collapsed to me knees and cleaned his cock the way I was taught. 
He left and it was a good few minutes before I was composed enough to stand, dress and find my way back to my car.  Sometimes it pays to go for the long shot.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

• 10 months later...