Sorry, these chapters take a while sometimes. I don't know how some of the authors on this site do it. Trust me, though, I've started chapter 3 and it's going to be worth the wait. 😉 

Thanks for all the love as always, people. 😘

I just wanted to say “Thank You”, I know it’s a lot of effort and time, I truly appreciate all you have done so far and really looking forward to reading the next chapter.

This story is so Hot, I would love to have a son like Arron.   Even Hotter finding out he is gay and likely Poz.  I also would not only ask but beg him to gift me.  That would be very special in my mind.

Thanks again,

Part 3

A few days passed, and with the workweek back into full swing, everyone was busy except for me. Jim and Henry weren’t going to be available until Thursday and it was Wednesday. Even Quin was busy at the campgrounds the last couple of days. He said that, when he was alone, he’d find his fingers wondering towards his hole and slipping inside. We even already had phone sex once; after he came, I told him to wipe his cum on his fingers and shove them up his ass. After we were done, he said that he wasn’t going to be able to see me until the following week. I told him that I already missed him and he said that he REALLY missed me.

That Wednesday, I decided to take a bath since I had the house to myself for a lot of the day. I was sore from exercising that morning even though I usually never got too sore. As soon as the hot water hit me, my muscles finally seemed to stop screaming. The relaxing water had me drifting off pretty quickly. I don’t remember how long I was out, but it couldn’t have been that long since the water was still hot when I woke up, but when I was sleeping, my throat had begun to hurt. I immediately pulled the plug on the tub and got out. That’s when I noticed that it wasn’t the water that was hot, it was me. Sometime when I was sleeping, I had gotten a fever and was probably sick. At first, I just contributed it to falling asleep while in the tub, but it finally hit me that this could be IT. I dried off as quickly as I could and practically ran to my medicine cabinet above my sink. I took out the quick result test and exploded a packet all over the bathroom while in a rush to open one. I picked it up, thankfully still individually wrapped, and swabbed away.

I went to my room and started a timer on my phone just as my dad texted me.

Dad: On my way home. Looks like rain so my boss called it off early today.

Me: Yeah… so, can you pick up some cold medicine or something on your way home?

Dad: Are you sick?

Dad: Wait…

Dad: Are you SICK?

Me: I don’t know. I think I have a fever and my throat is killing me. I’m taking one of your tests now.

Dad: Jesus! Ok. I’ll stop by the drug store and pick up some stuff. Hold tight, buddy!

I had a million thoughts rushing through my head. I can’t pretend that there wasn’t a little voice in the back of my head screaming as loud as it could, “What the fuck did I do?!” But there was also a voice that was seemed to be sighing, “Fucking finally.” The timer couldn’t finish fast enough. I remembered getting fucked by Jim in the showers that first night; I begged for his POZ load, and I remembered the feeling of him splitting my virgin ass open as he shoved in deep and planted his toxic seed deep within me. I looked down and noticed that I was hard. I wanted nothing more than to shoot a load, but I was too distracted by the test that was waiting for me. Finally, the timer went off and I rushed to turn it off and look at the test; two lines. I was HIV positive. I felt a pulse between my legs and reached for cock to find the biggest erection I’d ever felt on myself. I didn’t know my dick could grow that big. It was at least a whole inch longer than I had ever seen it before in my life. I got my phone and took a picture of the positive test next to my engorged cock and sent it to a group chat I had open with Jim and Henry.

Jim: Holy shit! Congrats kid!

Jim: That’s a lethal tool you got there now!

Henry: Congratulations, Aaron! Your cock looks huge! Someone must be excited!

Jim: Fuck, I’m even more excited for tomorrow now!

Me: Thanks! I got out of the bath and noticed that I had a fever and an itchy throat. My dad’s on his way with some meds.

Henry: Awww, poor baby.

Jim: Do you want us to come over tonight instead?

Me: I should be fine until my dad gets here. I’ll make sure to keep you two up to date so you don’t worry, though.

Henry: You’re a brave kid, Aaron. We love you!

Jim: We really do, kid.

Me: I love both of you, too

Jim: Don’t forget that you’re probably at your most toxic right now. You got somebody on your way that wants that gift. It’s your duty now to give it to him. It’s a gift! Make sure to give it!

It took me a moment to connect the dots, I was still in a daze over my new POZ status.

Me: Yes, sir! Time to connect our families even more! 😉

I then switched over to my chat with Quin and sent him the picture of the test next to my hard cock.

Quin: Is that what I think it is?

Me: You mean a dick?

Quin: lol

Quin: You know what

Me: Yep! I’m pregnant, baby!

Quin: Fucking hot, babe! I’m off this weekend. Think I can come over for some of that toxic seed instead of next week?

Me: Fuck yes, baby! I can’t wait to knock you up!

As soon as I pressed send, I heard the front door open and my dad called my name. I came out to the kitchen and he pulled me in close before placing his meaty hand on my forehead.

“Fuck! Yeah, you have a fever, alright.”

“That’s not all,” I said as I pulled the test out from my pocket. My dad took one look at it, saw the two lines, and pulled me in tight for a hug. He didn’t say anything for a while. I didn’t know what to say either.

“Are you scared, son?” He asked while still holding me.

“I’d be lying if I didn’t say I wasn’t at least a little. But feel my cock, dad!” I commanded. He reached down and groped my dick which was still as hard and as big as it was earlier.

“Fuck, was it always that big?”

“Actually, I don’t think so. I’ve never seen it that big.”

“That’s fucking hot, boy.” He pulled me to him tight again, and I felt his cock begin to harden against my warm body.

“I’m at my most toxic right now, Jim said. So how about it, dad?” I reached around him and grabbed his ass through his jeans, “You want some POZ cum before I get any worse?”

“If you're up for it, son, I would love some of your spunk up my chute.” He leaned down and kissed me deeply, our tongues battling for dominance between us. “But first, let’s get some meds into you so that fever doesn’t get any higher.” He pulled away from me and took out some Tylenol to get my fever down, which I took. He gave me some other stuff but I was too occupied looking at the erection that was tenting his jeans. After I swallowed the handful of pills he gave me, I followed him to his bed as he began to strip off a piece of clothing with almost every other step he took. By the time he laid down, he was completely naked. He put his feet up in the air and presented his hole to me. I nearly tore off the shorts and tank I was wearing and hopped into bed.

“Are you ready for your son to fuck you with his POZ cock, dad?”

“Fuck yes, son! Fuck your toxic load into your daddy!” It was so hot to hear him talk about my POZ sperm like that.

I placed the tip of my cock against the entrance to his hole, “My life’s been changed forever. Are you ready to have yours changed forever too?”

“Yes, son. Please fuck me! Fill me with your spunk, boy! Taint the family seed!” With that, I pushed my POZ cock into my dad, ultimately sealing his fate as a POZ cock slut, just like I was. His mouth opened wider and wider as I went deeper and deeper into him. “Fuck! I think your cock did grow a little bit; you feel way bigger!” I pushed the last inch of my throbbing cock into him and he let out a small yelp. “Shit! I think that was my second sphincter!”

“Cool! Never thought I’d be able to hit it.” I paused for a moment and just savored being inside his body. I felt hornier than I had ever felt in my entire life. My dick wanted to cum so fast and fill him with my toxic jizz. The virus inside me wanted to spread, it didn’t matter that it was my own father that I was spreading it to, it wanted to spread, that was its only purpose. I was officially part of Jim and Henry’s family, and now I was making my dad part of their family too. As my virus began to soak into his body through my toxic precum, I began to fuck him. I pumped in and out of my dad as he moaned and begged me to fuck him harder and faster. His hole felt tighter around my engorged cock than it normally did. “Fuck dad, your NEG hole is so fucking tight!”

“Yeah, son, fuck your daddy’s NEG hole! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” He moaned with every one of my thrusts until it became a chant. “That POZ cock feels so good in your daddy’s pussy, son!”

“You like POZ cock now, don’t you, dad?”

“Fuck yes, son! I only wish I would have done it sooner!”

“Would you have infected me if you did?” He leaned up and kissed me deeply.

“I would have made you fucking beg for it, boy!”

“Then beg for it, dad! Beg for my POZ load!” I commanded as my thrust became faster and more erratic.

“Fuck me, Aaron! Give me that POZ load, boy! Shoot that infected seed up my cunt! Give your daddy what he wants!” That pushed me over the edge, and I slammed into his ass hard one last time, causing my dad to yelp as I breached his second sphincter again.

“Take my POZ load, dad! Take it! Fuck!” I began to fill my dad with my first official POZ load, with what felt like gallons of cum up his asshole and into his body. My toxic swimmers flooded his bowels and would begin their work on creating my dad into another POZ faggot just like I was.

When I finally came down from my orgasmic high, I collapsed on top of him and fell into a puddle of cum on my dad’s belly and chest. I hadn’t even noticed that he had came while I was fucking him. I peeled myself off of him and licked what cum remained off of his furry torso and brought it up to his mouth, where we swapped it back and forth. The sweet nectar of his jizz tasted great as I lapped a little that spilled onto his lips back into his mouth and told him to swallow. He obeyed and moaned as his own seed slipped down his throat. I reached in between his legs and violently shoved two of my fingers in his asshole.

“What the hell are you doing, son?”

“Just trust me, dad. I want to make sure that it takes, but this is going to hurt a little,” I said before I began to scrape my nails again the cum-covered walls of his rectum. He hissed and howled as I scratched his insides so that my POZ seed would be less encumbered.

“I feel my POZ cum inside you, dad!”

“Yeah?” He moaned through his winces.

“Yeah, I do. You like having my POZ seed in your ass, daddy?”

“Fuck yes, son!” I looked down at my cock again and I was already fully hard and ready to go. Without even asking to see if he wanted me or was even ready for me, I took my fingers out of his ass and rammed my cock up inside of him to the hilt in one go. He nearly screamed with the pain from the scratches I gave him.

“Sorry, it’s just… it’s just that I need to breed you again, dad!” I moaned as I pounded away at his insides. I ignored his moans and cries as my lust took over, and within five minutes, I found myself on the edge again. “Here it cums, dad! Your boy’s about to breed your ass again! Take my POZ sperm, daddy!” With that, I blasted his scratched-up insides with my seed again. At least ten shots of my toxic seed went inside his body as I collapsed my fevered body on top of his still cum-sticky torso.

“Fuck, son. You’re burning up. Let me get you some more Tylenol.”

“Wait,” I said out of breath and panting, “do you have a butt plug?” Without responding, he picked me up off of his chest and laid me down next to him before opening the top drawer of his nightstand and taking out a plug. He handed it to me and presented his ass to me. I noticed that a little bit of pink cum was seeping out of his hole. I spit on the plug, coating it in my saliva, and then shoved it inside of him. He hissed as the rubber of the plug chaffed the scratches I had left on his insides.

“Fuuck! That stings! Did Jim and Henry scratch you up when they fucked you?” He asked.

“I think Jim did that first night. So, yeah, I know it’s a bitch. But,” I shrugged, “it works.”

“It better for how much it stings,” he got up from the bed and went to fetch me some more meds.

Eventually, we got my fever down to a low-grade status and he called to set up a doctor's appointment for the following day. I fell asleep next to my dad that night and I had a pretty hot dream; I dreamed I was back at the campgrounds, but this time there were dozens of naked guys there. They were all grouped together in little clumps, each watching as two guys that I couldn’t see from afar fucked in the middle of them. I went over to see who was fucking in the closest group and when I walked up, I saw that it was myself taking a big, black cock by a beefy, muscle stud. I walked over to the next group of guys and saw that I was the one being fucked again, this time by a skinny twink with pierced nipples and a mohawk. In the next group, I was on my hands and knees, taking a long and skinny cock from a man with a biohazard tattoo that completely covered every inch of his chest in red and black ink. When he pulled his cock out of my ass, I noticed that it had a thick Prince Albert piercing, and I moaned as he shoved it back in. It was then that I noticed a voice from the group call out, “yeah, fuck him! Fuck that POZ pig!” I looked over at it was Quin, sporting a biohazard tattoo around his belly button. He also had a pierced nipple and was stroking his hard cock. Just as I went to open my mouth to call out to him, I woke up.

I had a raging hard-on and had had some night sweats while I slept. I looked over and saw that my dad was asleep on his stomach next to me. I mounted his legs, slowly pulled out the butt plug, and shoved my hard, toxic cock deep inside him while he slept. He immediately woke up.

“Whoah, kiddo! Someone’s awake!”

“Yeah, my virus, apparently.” He reached behind him and felt my warm forehead.

“Well, infect me already so we can get you some more meds,” I didn’t waste any time. I started to pump my dad’s NEG hole with my POZ dick for everything it was worth. I kept changing the position of my thrust and then I heard my dad’s moans get higher. “Fuck! Right there, baby! Fuck me right there! Just like that! You’re hitting my fucking prostate Aaron! Fuck me hard right there!” I started to pound his ass harder in the direction of his prostate and his moaning got louder to the point that it filled the whole room. “Oh, fuck, son! Please don’t stop fucking me! Fuck your old man, baby! Right there! Yeah! Your cock feels so fucking good in my man-pussy! Ohhhh fuuuucccckkkk!!!” He nearly screamed as he came against the sheets below his beefy body without touching himself. His orgasm caused his hole to tighten and twitch which sent me over the edge and caused me to cum and fill my dad’s ass with my toxic little swimmers with a low, guttural growl. I fell on top of him and kissed and sucked on his neck as we both came down from our climaxes.

I pulled my cock out of his now sloppy ass and replaced the buttplug, which went in without me having to spit on it. He moaned as it went in, so I guess the scratches weren’t bothering him as much anymore. I know that my dad still wanted Jim and Henry to fuck him, but I hoped it was my sperm that would infect my dad. I loved the fucked up idea of POZZING my own father. If I hadn’t been so exhausted, I probably would have gotten hard again.

My dad got more meds, and within minutes I was fast asleep. When I woke up in the morning, my fever was still high but not as bad as it was at its worst the day before, and I was spooning my dad. I felt the rubber tip of the buttplug against my limp cock, but I decided to let his hole have a break, especially since his ass would get plenty of attention and abuse that night. I took a shower to get the night sweats off of me and headed to my doctor’s appointment, where not only did they confirm that I had the flu, but they also confirmed what I already knew; I was now, officially, an HIV positive man. I had HIV positive sperm in my balls and that sperm could and would infect anyone that dared to let me fuck them. I was hard all the way home.

To be continued….

I love how Aaron is so horny even though he has the fuck flu. Knowing that the virus is the force behind his sex drive is so hot!  I guess this is one way of giving up control of one's sexual prowess and allowing a top's submissiveness to show while breeding willing bottoms.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sorry for taking so long, my libido randomly took a nose dive last month and I don't like to write this stuff unless I'm really horned up (or it's a slow chapter.) I assure you that the next part is halfway (if not more) completed and definitely pays offs. 

That being said, I have given some thought to a VERY short side story that peeks in on Quin while he's away from Aaron. After receiving that much cock and ass, did you really think he would be able to wait until the next time he saw Aaron? However, since he's not POZ (and probably won't be for a while) it would be posted in the normal Bareback Fiction area. What do ya'll think? I would want to finish the next part of this story first though.

Part 4

When I got home from my appointment, I began to clean and get things for Henry and Jim. I went through the drawer of my dad’s nightstand, where I saw him pull out his buttplug and looked through it. It was a treasure trove of toys, Fleshlights, handcuffs, ball-gags, and other stuff that I had no idea that he was keeping from me. A part of me was actually upset at all the kinky shit we had been missing out on with the toys in front of me.

Once I looked through everything, and tried out a dildo or two, I took the meds my doc gave me to fight the flu symptoms I was having. An hour later, I was still feeling like complete shit, but a tiny bit better than I had the day before and this morning. Around that time, I got a text from Jim and Henry.

Jim: We both just got home and we’re getting ready

Henry: Just so we can get prepared enough, are we getting fucked at all, or is it just our cocks your dad is wanting?

Me: Well, he’s only taking cock until he converts

Jim: Fuck, boy! You’re going to make us shoot even before we get undressed

I went over to the chat that I had open with my dad.

Me: Jim and Henry are getting ready

Me: Are you on your way home?

Dad: I’m on my way now

Me: Ok

I was finishing cleaning everything up when my dad got home. As soon as he got through the front door, he tore his shirt and pants off.

“Sorry I’m late. We were short manned today,” my father said as he made his way over to me in the kitchen.

“It’s fine,” he walked over to me and kissed me on the lips, “and you don’t have to worry about being short manned tonight,” I said as I swatted his meaty ass. “Now, hurry and get ready for Jim and-“ the doorbell rang. “Go get ready, and I’ll keep them busy.” He kissed me again and then ran off to his room as I went over to the front door.

When I opened the door, Jim and Henry were in leather harnesses, and Henry was already in a blue, leather jockstrap while Jim was wearing mesh, white briefs. It was a good thing we lived out in the country and didn’t really have any neighbors to speak of. They both looked so good that I wanted to take both of them against the doorframe right then.

“Fuck, both of you look hot!” I exclaimed. I felt overdressed now in my boxers and tank top.

“Thanks, kid,” Jim said. I invited them both in and shut the door behind them. “How are you feeling?”

“Like shit, but not as bad as earlier.”

“Aww, poor baby. Maybe this’ll take your mind off of that.” Henry cooed as he reached down and grabbed my already stiffening cock through my boxers.

“Let’s get these off of you,” Jim said as he pulled the boxers down. My erection sprang out and slapped against his muscly arm. “I think it’s time for you to recharge the holes that gave you this gift, boy,” Jim snarled.

“Well, get up on the couch and present your asses for an official recharging, faggots” I shot off like an old-fashioned drill sergeant. They giggled as they scampered over to the couch in the living room, and both of them immediately got up and kneeled on the cushions before leaning over the back of the sofa. I practically tore Jim’s mesh underwear as I was trying to get them off, exposing his beautiful, pink hole. Henry’s hole was almost winking at me when I looked next to Jim. My cock was already dripping with my toxic precum, and I wiped it on Henry’s hole before shoving it in.

“Fuck! You’re not wasting any time, are you, kid?” Henry yelped.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it. Both of your holes just looked so fucking good, I had to get in one of them,” I moaned as I started to fuck Henry’s ass. Jim kissed his lover while I fucked him, and he spat on his fingers before shoving them up his ass while he waited.

“I think you should tell our boy the news you got,” Jim said to Henry while continuing to finger himself.

“What news?” I said, slowing my thrust down.

“How about you switch to Jim, kid? Looks like his hole is lonely anyway,” he said. I complied and slowly slid out of Henry’s warm asshole before sliding into Jim’s. Jim hissed and moaned as my diseased cock began to fill his diseased chute. As I started to thrust in and out of Jim, Henry got behind me, spat on his cock, and plowed it into my ass. I let out an almost identical yelp as he had done earlier.

“Fuck!”

“Sorry, kid,” he moaned as he started to thrust in and out of me. I had almost forgotten that they had something to tell me when Jim finally spoke up.

“That’s not just a diseased cock you have in you,” he said.

“Oh, really?”

“It’s a REALLY diseased cock,” he finished.

“What?” I wasn’t entirely sure what he meant, but I’m sure that I could have figured it out with more time and without a huge cock drilling my ass and taking up most of my brainpower.

“I had my own recent doctor’s visit, and my viral load is in the MILLIONS. My CD4s are super low too. Doc says that if I don’t start meds soon, that I’ll probably go full-blown within a month.” He admitted in between thrust.

“Fuck! What are you going to do, Henry?” I asked, not really knowing how to feel. I don’t remember asking if either of them were on meds yet.

“One way or another, this is my last hoorah as a toxic pig.”

“Shit, man! I’m sorry. I love having a toxic cock in me,” I said while squeezing his cock with my ass muscles, “but you’re more important to me. I love you, Henry.” I said before looking over my shoulder and kissing him deeply as he sawed in and out of my hole.

“I love you too, kid,” he said when we broke the kiss. I leaned down and pulled Jim’s head back.

“I love you too, Jim,” I said before kissing him too.

“I love you too, Aaron,” Jim said back. “When Henry starts his meds, I decided that I’m going to start mine too. I haven’t had my numbers checked in a while, but since Henry POZZED me pretty quickly after he was diagnosed, I’m probably not too far off from being in the same position. It’s probably how we POZZED you so quickly come to think of it.” Just then, my dad walked out into the living room, still dripping a little bit of water from having showered. “I think we still have enough room for another notch on our belts, though. What do you think, Henry?” Jim said while looking up at my dad’s hot, naked body.

“Fuck yeah! One more gift to give!” Henry said as he slowly pulled his highly toxic cock out of my newly POZZED hole. I did the same to Jim. We all got up from the couch and followed my father back into his bedroom.

“Gentlemen,” my father said as he laid down on his bed, pulling his legs up to his chest and exposing his beautiful, pink pucker, “lets POZ this hole!” I went to stick my cock in his inviting hole, but he put his hand up to stop me, “Wait, son. I’m definitely taking one of your loads tonight, but I owe our guest a thank you fuck for initiating my baby boy.” I smiled and stepped to the side. Henry took my place and lined up his highly toxic cock that was dripping its deadly precum on his pussy lips.

“Are you ready to be a part of our family, Shane? To join your son in the brotherhood?”

“Yes,” my dad moaned as Henry painted his entrance with his precum, “please!”

“”Please” what?”

“Please POZ my hole! Poison me with your toxic jizz! Convert me! Please, dear fuck, convert meeeEeeEee!” Henry pushed his instrument of death into my father and let him adjust to the intrusion of his person before beginning to pound his ass… hard. The slapping sound of his hips meeting my father’s ass cheeks reverberated throughout the room. Jim and I watched and stroked each other dicks and played with each other’s assholes. At one point, I got up on the bed, next to my dad, and presented my ass to Jim. He leaned forward and began to eat my hole. His tongue pierced my sphincter, and I moaned into my dad’s ear. He turned his head and kissed me. We made out as Jim then pulled my balls back between my ass cheeks and began to suck on them, one at a time. I moaned into my father’s mouth as Jim went from one of my balls to the next.

“Hey, hun?”

“Yeah,” Jim answered, taking my balls out of his mouth.

“How about you keep your cock warm until I’m done with this chaser?”

“Not a bad idea, babe,” Jim said. He leaned over and kissed Henry, who was still pounding away at my dad’s hole. I got off the bed and then bent over the side. “Since you’re still sick, I’ll let you have a little bit of lube this time.” He said before leaning over to the nightstand and grabbing the lube I had laid out there. I hadn’t noticed before that Henry hadn’t used any lube, probably except for his precum on my dad. My dad grabbed the harness that Jim was wearing still and kissed him.

Jim spread a little bit of lube on my hole and his cock. I felt him begin to press the head of his cock against my pucker, and then, with a POP, he was in. He didn’t stop until his hips were resting against my ass cheeks. I moaned with the sudden sensation of being filled, but Jim didn’t begin to thrust.

“Don’t move, boy. This load’s for your daddy,” Jim said, leaning down and whispering into my ear. He started to saw his cock in out of my chute, but he did so VERY slowly. Just enough to stimulate him and keep him hard while Henry fucked my father next to me. I submitted to his weight as he bore down on top of me. Jim must have noticed me relax cause he whispered in my ear again, “Yeah, that it’s little buddy. Let me use your hole while your dad accepts his new daddy. Keep my dick warm and hard and squeeze your hole for me,” I clenched my hole around his stiff pole, “Yeah, that’s it, love. Get my poison ready for your dad.”

Henry picked up on Jim’s dirty talk and slowed his thrust down to a more intimate speed. After the, probably, painful initial thrusts, my father looked to be enjoying Henry’s cock. As Henry slowed, his thrusts were more sensual and intimate, letting my dad catch his breath and moan with the pleasure that he must have been feeling. “You hear that, Shane? You’re about to have a new daddy. Are you ready to be another one of my POZ sons just like your own son?”

“Yes, daddy,” I heard my father whimper in a high, almost feminine tone. I would have never thought that tone possible from the bulky, hyper-hetero man that I had always believed him to be.

“What was that?” Henry said before jabbing his cock in deep and hard. My father yelped.

“Yes, daddy!” My father whimpered louder.

“Are you going to be your son’s faggot-little cum dump until you convert?”

“Yes, daddy!”

“Good. Now open your mouth,” Henry commanded. My father complied, and Henry leaned down over him and spit into his mouth. At first, my mind was completely turned off by the sight until I saw and heard my father moan and squirm. My dick immediately stiffened as I saw my father close his mouth and swallow my neighbors DNA. Henry saw me looking and told my dad to open his mouth again, “share this with your brother,” he ordered before spitting into my dad’s mouth again. My dad leaned over as much as he could with Henry’s cock deep inside him and kissed Henry’s spit into my mouth. The crisp taste of his saliva had me leaking on the bed below me in no time. “That’s a good, fag,” Henry cooed. “Now, are you ready to take more of my DNA, son?”

“Yes, daddy,” my dad moaned this time rather than whimpered. He was probably still savoring Henry’s spit.

“I think I want to do this slow, boy. I want you to remember every single pulse of my cock as it unleashed the virus that I’ve claimed into you. Your son’s claimed you with this virus, Jim is going to claim you with it, but now this is the moment when you become MY son, just like they are. The virus is here because of ME. And I’m here because if it and all the fags that have come before me. Fuck!” Henry let out a loud moan as he continued to slowly fuck my dad next to me. “More of my virus want’s in you, Shane! Are you ready?”

“Fuck yes, daddy! Breed my faggot ass! Convert me! Make me your boy, daddy!” My father moaned.

“Fuck! Here is CUUUMMMMSSS!!!! Take my seed, son! Take your daddy’s toxic seed!!!!” Henry bellowed as he slowly rammed his cock all the way into my father’s ass, unleashing millions of copies of his virus. My dad bucked underneath him as he was being gifted and his hole was being filled. “Don’t fight it, son. Let the virus win. Give your body permission to lose this fight.” Henry’s cock gave a last pulse and injection of infected cum causing my dad to moan and visibly relax as the assault on his hole, temporarily stopped. “That’s it. Now, you need to surrender to your brothers.” Henry said as he nodded in our direction. My dad grabbed Henry’s harness, leaned up, and kissed him.

“Thank you, daddy.”

“Welcome to the brotherhood, son,” Henry said before pulling his still throbbing cock out of my father’s asshole. His cock was covered in a slimy mixture of jizz and tinges of blood. He got up on the bed and straddled my dad’s face. My father knew what was expected of him and he immediately took Henry’s cock into his mouth to clean it off. Henry grabbed my father’s legs and gestured with his head for Jim to step up to bat. Jim slowly pulled his cock out of my ass, leaving me feeling empty and immediately craving to be filled again. When he positioned his cock at my dad’s entrance, Henry bellowed for him to wait. “Take my cock out of your mouth and look him in the eye when he’s entering you for the first time.” I noticed that, with my dad, Henry, for some reason, was acting more ritualistic than either of them had been with me. Maybe it was because we had had a stronger, more intimate connection before all of this. Either way, it was still hot. My dad took Henry’s cock out of his mouth and looked up at Jim.

“Ready?” Jim asked. My father nodded. Jim slowly entered my father’s ass, savoring every inch that yielded to him. My dad moaned as he was penetrated by another infected, toxic cock. “Damn, your pussy feels just like your son’s.”

“Must be genetic,” my dad grunted, making everyone laugh. Unlike his partner, Jim let my father get used to his cock with a few slow thrusts before he began to jackhammer his dick deep into my dad’s guts. His speed and having warmed up in my hole must have caused him to get close to the edge before he wanted to because he slowed down and began to plow my dad with slow, sensual thrusts like Henry had done. They both moaned and cooed as Henry and I watched over then, occasionally making out with each other.

“Did your boy tell you how I took his virginity, Shane?”

“Not the details, just that you did.”

“We were in the shower and he started to suck on my nipple, this one,” he unbuckled his harness and threw it next to the bed. Then he nodded to the nipple that was encircled by his biohazard tattoo. At that, he lifted my dad with his hand behind his neck and pressed his mouth against that same nipple as he continued to slowly fuck him. “Then, after I ate his ass for the first time, I pressed him against the wall and took your boy’s cherry. His innocence. What little he had anyway.” My dad must have gripped Jim’s cock with his hole because they both suddenly moaned with pleasure. “He was watching as Henry POZZED me in the showers last year and thought we hadn’t noticed.” At this, Jim looked up at me with a sly smile. I remembered him fucking me that first time, pressed against the wall and then on the filthy ground of the shower as the water pooled around us. “He was begging for my POZ load by the time I was close. And I gave it to him. Just as I’m about to do to you.” Jim began to pick up his pace. “So beg for it, Shane! Beg for me to POZ your fucking cunt! Beg for my seed!”

“Fuck me, please!” My father said as he pulled his mouth away from Jim’s nipple, “POZ my hole! Make me earn this tattoo!” He kissed the tattoo and kept kissing Jim’s chest. Jim pulled him up into a kiss and their tongues invaded each other’s mouths.

“Fuck! I’m going to cum! I’m going to fill you with my POZ babies! Take my fucking seed! Take my dirty seed, Shane!” He huffed into my dad’s mouth before shoving his cock all the way into my father’s hole. Jime’s cock erupted and began to inject him with more toxic little swimmers. The virus would then begin to look for ways to take their host down and convert him into another HIV infected faggot. Jim’s huffs of pleasure soon turned into moans and he made out with my father, still plugging his ass with his infected cock.

“Thank you, Jim! You two don’t know how much I owe you!” He said, looking up at Henry also.

“The only bill you have from us is to share your gift when it’s time. You got that?’ Jim commanded.

“Yes, sir!”

“Good, welcome to the brotherhood,” Jim said before deeply kissing my dad and pulling his cock out of him. “You’re up, kiddo,” he told me.

I jumped off the bed and positioned myself between my dad’s legs. “Stick your toxic cock up my ass, boy,” my dad moaned. My throbbing erection pressed and felt his puffy ass lips that were seeping with viral cum. I pushed my cock into my father and he moaned until my hips pushed against his ass cheeks.

“Yeah, take your son’s toxic dick, dad,” I moaned as I began to saw in and out of my father’s well-used asshole. Jim and Henry’s cum was making a great lube and I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to last long. Also, I could feel the meds that my doc gave me begin to wear off, so I also knew that I wouldn’t have much time before I felt even shittier than I already did.

I knew we had fucked many times since I returned from the camping trip. Still, every time I was inside my dad, it blew my mind. I was actually fulfilling a fantasy that most gays probably only dream about, though they wouldn't want to admit it. It was even more fucked up now; I wasn’t just fucking my father, I was fucking a POZ load into my father. One [banned word] amplified by another.

I must have spaced out since when I came to, I felt Henry’s hand on my shoulder. “Hold still for a second. Gotta give you a recharge,” Henry said as, without warning, he rammed his cock all the way inside my hole. I let out a rather loud grunt of pain. “Now, fuck your dad’s butt, son. Give him more of our gift.” I did just that and began to push further into my dad before pushing back onto Henry’s cock. Not to be left out, Jim went over and shoved his cock down my dad’s throat so he’d clean him off.

The room filled with the moans and slapping sounds of gay sex. I continued to fuck and be fucked for a few minutes more, and, to my surprise, it was Henry who came before I did.

“Here I cum, son, give yourself to your new daddy. How about it, Shane?”

“Fuck yes, recharge my boy, Henry!” He moaned after taking Jim’s cock out his mouth. Immediately after which, Jim shoved it right back in obviously meaning for my dad to do more than just to clean his cock, but to take yet another of his loads.

“Take my babies! Take all my fucking babies, fag!” Henry nearly screamed as he rammed his cock deep into me and spewed his high viral load deep into my weakened body. While his cock kept erupting inside me, I kept fucking my dad’s ass. Within seconds I felt my balls begin to tingle as my own HVL prepared to be reunited with the seed that created it.

“Fuck, dad! I’m going to cum! I’m going to breed your sloppy fucking hole! Take my fucking load, daddy! Take my POZ load!” I shoved all the way inside my father and pumped my extremely toxic seed into him. Just as Jim and Henry had done for me, I was gifting him with the freedom to become the faggot that I knew he could truly become.

Through my post-orgasm haze, I looked up to see Jim full on face-fucking my dad before bellowing, “Swallow my cum, Shane! Swallow!” Before he shoved the entire length of his cock down my dad’s throat. He gagged and spit up a little around the girth of the cock that was pumping a load down his throat and directly into his stomach. Just as my dad raised his hands to swat at Jim’s thighs, Jim pulled his dick out of my dad’s throat.

“Fuck! That was fucking hot, guys!” my dad huffed. I looked around the room and everyone seemed to be out of breath and still coming down from their orgasms.

“So… same time next week?” Jim said, breaking the silence.

To Be Continued….