• 4 weeks later...

Part 5

That night, Jim and Henry left, and after I took more meds, I knocked out. With all the dick he took, my dad knocked out soon after me, and I woke up the next morning with him spooning me. His dick was hard and pressing into my ass. For a second, I was almost tempted to push back and take him inside me until I remembered our deal about him not topping until he converted. I pictured my dad driving his cock into my ass, and I felt my pucker twitch against his engorged cock.

“I know what you’re thinking, boy, and the answer’s no.” I heard my dad growl into my ear.

“Didn’t know you were awake.”

“I’m not fucking you again until I convert. Don’t make me cage it up.”

“You have a cockcage?”

“Yeah, mostly for Greg, but whenever I want to make sure that I have a big load for him, I’ll lock myself up for a day or two.”

“That’s hot, dad.”

“I was actually caged at your birthday this year. Mostly on a dare from Greg. I gave him a rough pounding that weekend.” He huffed. I felt him press his hard cock against my hole. Without even trying, my hole opened, and the head of his cock popped inside my ass. “Fuuuucccck!” He moaned. “Well, so much for that.” He huffed.

“Fuck,” I huffed back, though admittedly not as let down as he was. I couldn’t help or control myself any longer and slid back, all the way until I felt his cock fill my body and press against my second sphincter. “I’ve missed having your cock in me, dad,” I moaned.

“Fuck, I did too, son,” he began to slowly and sensually fuck my ass, “I know it’s only been a few days, but it feels like a lot longer.” He wrapped his arms around my torso and nuzzled his head into the back of my neck as he continued to fuck me. “Your ass is so fucking tight, son. Surprising, considering how much it loves dick. Tell your dad how much this POZ ass loves cock, baby.”

“I love having a cock in my ass, daddy. Especially your cock, sir!” I huffed as he sped up. He began to kiss my neck and to pinch my nipples, which caused my cock to get harder than it already was. “My cock’s so fucking hard, dad.”

“Oh, really?” He playfully asked as he reached down and gripped my cock. “That is one hard, POZ tool you got there, boy.” He suddenly, but gently, let go of my dick, “But until I dump a load into this ass,” he squeezed one of my asscheeks, “You’re not going to get off.” He began to pound my ass hard, and my moans filled the room along with his grunts. “Yeah, that’s it, take daddy’s cock, boy. Take that family seed.”

“Yeah, daddy! Fuck my POZ ass!” I moaned.

“Fuck, baby! Hearing you moan like that is so fucking hot! I wish my seed was the one that POZZED you! I should have at least have taken that cherry while I had the chance.” That would have been hot to have had my dad take my cherry, but I was still glad that someone close did it. I felt the pressure against my anal walls increase, and I could tell that he was getting close. His grunting became louder, and his thrust became more violent.

“I gonna cum, son!”

“Yeah, breed my hole, dad! Cum inside me! Cum inside your boy!” I cried. He slammed into me once… twice… and then bit down on a soft patch on my shoulder as he unloaded his family jizz into my hole. As his orgasm continued, he only bit down harder. The pain on my shoulder was as exquisite as the fullness in my ass as he continued to fill me. Once his orgasm subsided, his grip on my shoulder loosened.

“Fuck, I guess I got a little carried away.” I looked over and saw a few small trails of blood running down my shoulder. “Are you alright, son?”

“It doesn’t hurt now, but we should probably clean it up quick before it gets infected.”

“Fuck, yeah, sorry. Your ass felt so good that I had to bite down on something. You were just so fucking hot, taking your daddy’s cock like that, son,” dad cooed in my ear as he slowly churned his cum in my ass.

“You can say that again,” at first I thought the words had come from my mouth since I was thinking the exact same thing, but I hadn’t said it. It had come from behind us. We both quickly looked back and saw Greg standing in the doorway.

To Be Continued….

• 3 weeks later...
Guest baresexthr
On 1/24/2020 at 4:42 AM, backpackguy said:

Soooooo fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!! Aaron pozzing his dad...FUCK!!! Keep up the great work TexRK...Oink/Woof!!

kuuukkkk, that's so fucking amazimg!!!!

• 1 month later...

Part 6

“There you are. I was wondering if you got my text.”

“All you had to do is tell me to get my fine ass over here,” Greg said, hopping onto the bed and kissing my father who’s cock was still inside me. “Aaron here seems to have grown up in the last month or so.” Greg was shorter than my dad but a little taller than me, though not by much. He had short, black hair and few tattoos of a few non-descript shapes and symbols that I’d never seen before. He was also sporting an erection that was tenting the front of the shorts that he was wearing.

“Last month or so?”

“I took Greg to your graduation. When you left with your friends, we came back to the house and fucked like rabbits until you came home.”

“I thought I saw you talking to someone, but I just thought it was one of the other parents. Umm… how much did you hear?”

“Well, obviously enough to know that you and your father are fucking, young man,” in a mockingly disappointed toned.

“Is… that all?”

“You sound as though there should be something more [banned word]. Unless you mean the whole POZ thing.” At that, I felt my dad’s cock slip out of my asshole.

“Yeah, that’s it.” My dad said.

“Yep, I heard that too. So, how long have you been POZ, kid?”

“Officially? A few days. My fuck flu isn’t nearly as bad since I’ve started some meds to help with them, but without them, I feel like shit within an hour or two of missing a dosage. But I’ve been taking POZ loads from our neighbors since the beginning of the camping trip I just got back from.”

“Jim and Henry? God, those guys can fuck.”

“Wait, you’ve fucked with Jim and Henry?”

“Not for a while. I did around the time that you and I first started fucking, but not really since then. I remember you telling me that they were POZ, though. That must have been hot. I’m proud of you, kid.”

“So, you’re not weirded out that I have HIV?”

“Weirded out? If your dad’s fine with it, I want you to dump a POZ load inside of me right now!” Greg took off his shirt and shorts before either my dad or I had even noticed. Then he walked over and got on the bed with us.

“You’re chasing?” My dad asked.

“Not until now, I guess. I’ve wanted to have Jim and Henry fuck me since you told me they were POZ, but I always lost my nerve when I was horny enough to even consider it. Plus, I didn’t want what you and I have to end because of my becoming POZ.”

“Well, you definitely don’t have to worry about that now; All three of these POZ fuckers have been breeding my ass ever since this boy got back from his trip.”

“You little snot, and you never told me,” Greg said as he spanked my dad’s ass. My dad retaliated by pulled off Greg’s briefs and slapping his ass. Greg’s nice 7.5” dick pulsed, finally released from tight prison.

“Mmm, daddy like,” my dad said as he wrestled Greg down onto the bed and pinned him underneath him. As I watched them play-wrestle, and talk to each other, it didn’t seem like the banter and touching of two friends or even fuck buddies, but something more. I could tell that they really meant something to one another. I wondered if either of them knew it, but I felt that they did. But would I have been okay with it if they turned out to be more than just fuck buddies? I knew I would, and for my dad’s sake, I hope they were. He deserved to have someone he loved and cared about. The way they looked at each other as they went from wrestling to kissing made me remember Quin. I missed him more at that moment than I had since I left him. “So what about it, son,” my dad said, breaking his kiss with Greg, “You want to POZ up my umm… partner here?” The word seemed to slip out as if he was reading my mind.

“Partner? We’ve never had this type of conversation before.” Greg said playfully.

“Oops! Sorry. Didn’t mean to spring that on ya.”

“No, it’s ok. I like that, Shane. Partner.”

“From what I’ve seen and heard, you two mostly just fuck, but do you two actually care for each other?” They both looked into each other’s eyes before answering.

“Yeah, I actually do,” Greg said first.

“Same. It feels saying that with you here, son,” my dad looked over at me, “but, yeah, I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way about a person before. Let alone another man, besides you, of course.” Greg smiled at that, still pinned underneath my dad. They kissed, long, hard, and sincere. “Son, how about you go take care of that bite I gave you before you come over here and give my partner a dose of that toxic cum to welcome him to the family?”

“Hmph,” I playfully huffed with my raging hardon pressed against the mattress, “Always have to be responsible, don’t you.”

“We may be fucking, but I’m still your dad,” he said before we all burst out laughing. I made my way to his connected bathroom and quickly found the alcohol and bandaids. As I began to clean out the wound, I heard my dad and Greg talking. “I meant it, Greg.”

“I know, Shane. So did I. I know that this may not have started out as some sort of fairytale romance, but I really care about you. In fact, I think I might… you know….”

“What? Say it, Greg,” my dad said softly. I peeked around the corner of the bathroom to them, cuddled up on the bed.

“I love you, Shane. I’ve never loved someone like this before. I don’t think I’m ready to be monogamous, but if there’s anyone I’d be ready to be monogamous with, it would be you.”

“I love you too, Greg,” my dad said back before kissing him, “we don’t have to be monogamous until you’re ready. Hell, you’re about to take my son’s toxic load, I’ve worked that out already.” They both laughed. “Speaking of which,” he picked up his voice, “Where’s my boy at? There are two needy faggots out here needing some toxic cock!” I almost forgot what I was supposed to be doing and ran over to the bathroom counter to apply the bandage to my shoulder. Once I was bound up, I ran out and hopped on the bed.

“So, who’s first?” I said with my hardening cock swinging between my upright legs.

“I think I’ve had plenty of toxic cum within the last 24 hours. I think it’s time for Greg to get his first injection of POZ spunk.”

“Fuck yeah!” Greg moaned as he lay on his side, lifting his leg and exposing his hairy hole to me.

“Mmm. That’s a nice hole, your man has, dad.”

“I know, I’m a lucky guy.” He said on the other side of Greg while looking into his eyes. I laid down behind Greg and lined up my now hard cock with his hole.

“Get ready, Greg. You may be with my father, but you’re about to become mine,” I growled into his ear. I began to press my cock against his hole. It didn’t give at first since I was going in dry, but I pushed harder, and the head of my cock breached Greg’s hole. Greg yelped, and my dad pulled him into his chest and cooed him. I pushed further into him, probably scrapping the dry insides of his rectum. Greg hissed. “Fuck, your ass is so dry,” I hissed back. I kept pushing and pushing until I was entirely inside of him. “There we go. You got my whole POZ cock up your ass, Greg. I probably tore you up a lot with that entry.”

“Yeah, that’s a given,” Greg chuckled.

“All the better to convert you,” I moaned as I began to pull out until my cock head was the only thing inside him. “Gotta give my babies a chance to get in your blood.” Greg moaned at that. “You ready for that, Greg? For my babies to start growing in you?”

“Fuck yes! Knock me up, Aaron!” Greg moaned. I picked up my pace and really began to ram my cock up his chute. Greg’s hisses and grunts of pain quickly turned into moans of pleasure. I also noticed that my cock was gliding a bit easier in and out of him. I was sure that I had torn him up well. He was probably bleeding.

From over Greg’s enthralled body, I saw my father turn his back to both of us and lay down in front of Greg.

“You want my cock, baby?” Greg asked as my dad lined his ass up with Greg’s hard cock.

“Fuck yeah, babe!” My dad said as he pushed his hole against Greg’s cock. I slowed down a little, and they both moaned as Greg breached my dad’s hole.

“Fuck!” My dad moaned. “I’ve missed your cock so much, Greg!”

“Mmm, I’ve missed your hole! Been a while since I’ve had it on my dick, though. Seeing your son fuck me with his toxic cock must really be turning you on, huh?”

“Yeah, it actually is,” my dad moaned. I slowed to stop and let Greg take over as he began to pump off my dick and into my dad, and then out of my dad and onto my dick. We were all moaning. I shifted my approach a little more and felt the head of my cock graze over something new in Greg’s ass. It must have been his prostate because Greg let out a louder moan than usual.

“Fuck! Right there, Aaron! You’re hitting it! Fuck!” He yelped.

“Yeah? You like that, Greg? You like my hard cock fucking your slutty, little ass?”

“Fuck yes! Keep hitting it! You’re getting me close!” I kept my aim and started to slam into Greg’s ass as hard as I could. Greg’s moans became louder and louder until I felt his asshole begin to get tighter and tighter. “Fuck! I’m going to cum, Shane! I love you!” He howled as he slammed into my dad’s ass and unleashed his NEG seed into my father’s bowels.

“Fuck yeah, Greg! I love you too, baby! Fill me up!” I continued to slam into Greg’s ass. The thought of my dad’s lover’s spunk soaking into his POZ-soaked rectum was getting me close.

“You ready for my POZ load, Greg?”

“Fuck yeah, kid. Knock me up, Aaron!” He moaned with his softening cock still lodged in my dad.

“That’s right! Take my fucking babies, Greg! Take my fucking toxic seed!” I said before slamming into his ass and releasing a torrent of potent, viral sperm into my father’s lover. My ejaculate would bring about this man’s eventual demise as it would my own. All three men that lie in that bed that morning were now bound together by their death as well as their DNA. At that moment, penises plugged into asses, we weren’t just close to one, but were one. I brought my hand around to the area right above Greg’s cock and rubbed the soft skin there and hoped for my seed to quicken and link the three of us in the brotherhood that so many of us had lived and died by for so long now.

Eventually, we all pulled out of each other and dissolved into a pile of writhing bodies. We began to make out with each other and embraced the glow of the love we had for each other.

Greg was the first to get up, saying that he was going to take a shower, while my dad and I were left on the bed, spent. “You’re a lucky man, dad,” I said, lying next to him.

“I really am, ain’t I? I mean, I loved your mother, but I’m that happiest I’ve ever been and closer to you two than I thought was possible with another human being.” He rolled over and hugged and kissed me again. “Where is your man, by the way? I want to meet the guy that my kid’s crushing on. I’m surprised you didn’t rush to convert him as soon as you got the results back.”

“Believe me, I was tempted.”

“So, why didn’t you?”

“I don’t know, really. I think it’s just that I don’t really know what to do. I’ve never dated someone before. I never felt like I had to worry about losing you, Jim, Henry, or Greg. I don’t want to mess this up for Quin and me.”

“I understand. It’s intimidating when you start to date, at least seriously. You’re always confused about what to do, what you need from the other person, and what they need from you. In general, you just don’t know what the fuck you’re supposed to do. But you want to know a secret?”

“What?”

“No one does. No one knows just what the fuck to do in relationships. So don’t worry about making mistakes because they’re going to happen. You’re going to make mistakes, and he is too. What seems to matter the most in relationships is what you do and how you react when mistakes are made. If you feel that you can be there for him when he makes mistakes and that he will be there for you when you do, you have nothing to worry about, kid.” I remembered Quin getting angry at me for not telling him that I had been fucked by HIV positive guys right before I fucked him, but then he came back. We faced the problem even before we really even knew each other. He came back to me. Fuck, I was a lucky guy. I reached for the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I saw a text from Quin:

Quin: Good Morning!

Me: Good morning!

Me: I miss you, Quin!

And then to put letters to how I was really feeling, I sent:

Me: Fuck! I REALLY miss you!

There was no reply for a minute that felt like a year.

Quin: Are you free tomorrow?

Me: Yes, Sir.

Quin: Can I come over?

Me: Of course

Quin: and I miss you too, baby

Quin: I REALLY fucking miss you too

I laughed a little at his phrasing and sent him my address and told my dad that Quin was going to come over the next day. He was excited and pinned me down to the bed before kissing and fondling my dick. Soon after Greg came back in, we all collapsed back into a pile of man flesh, and by the time Greg left our house that day, he had another POZ load from me and had swallowed a load from my dad. It was hard for me to sleep that night, even in my dad’s arms. I was excited for the next day. I was excited to see my Quin again. I had never put much faith in hopes and dreams, but that night, before I finally fell asleep, I hoped that we’d make it. I hoped.

To Be Continued….

Sorry it took so long, everyone. I think there's only 1 more chapter (and the epilogue) left for this one. Like I've said before though, I think it'd be cool to do a one-off story with Quin, but it'd probably be in the Bareback Fiction section. After that, I'm probably going to take a break from writing on here for a little bit at least. 

Thank you so much for such a well written series,  I know it takes a lot of time and effort to create works like this.  So many abandon their stories, leaving us,  the readers to wonder what, if anything happens next.  So again,  thanks,  this is one sexy series!  TravelGuy

• Like 1