Visiting Berlin end of January

Doccer19677

Hello Doccer19677,

Having been to Berlin numerous times, I do recommend that you go to the site [think before following links] https://www.siegessaeule.de that has an "English Calendar of Events Section," with a subcategory of "sex" listings.   Also, the previous posts about Berlin on this site are generally accurate.

My personal recommendations are: 

The infamous  lab.oratory, otherwise known as "the lab."   www.lab.oratory.de.   You can see what parties are being offered on any given nights, realizing that standing parties are Naked Night on Thursdays and 2-4-1 drinks on Fridays.  Saturdays and Sundays have a rotating list of parties. with specifics given on the Lab's website.   Do know that each party has a 2-hour entry period.  It is a very well known and well designed sex club, in the same building as the Techno  music Club, Berghain.

Scheune., which his a Levi/leather type bar with a recently reopened basement dark area.  It has an infamous naked party on Sunday afternoons and an active darkroom.  The crowd is generally "old school" and more on the mature side, though all types go. 

Woof, known as Berlin's bearish bar

New Action, a fetish bar that has different fetish themes on different nights; do check the bar's website

And then, there is........... the Bull, a sleazy 24-hour bar that is active very late on weekends, packed seemingly from 02:00-03:00 onwards.   II have left there at 09:00-10:00 with guys still coming in for fun and often go after having fun at other venues.; getting there at 06:00 is not too late!!     All types go there and anything goes, whether at the bar area or in the two dark areas of the bar.   Honestly, this seemingly nondescript bar, in my opinion, is almost a destination on its own.  

Berlin is the piggiest city I know of and you will undoubtedly have a great time

chiilfuck

Also Doccer 19677,

There are many occasional parties that happen in Berlin also.   I have not looked at the calendar, but you can check to see if there is a Fickstutenmarkt , www.fickstutenmarkt.com occurring during the time you are there in January, or even a biohazardmen.eu party. www.biohazardmen.eu which as an all bareback and hedonistic party held several times per year.    The www.siegessaeule.de site will likely have these parties listed. 

Happy fucking

Brilliant thanks chiilfuck for the info, I did google some places but nothing like a personal recommendation. I’ve been to Berlin a few times before so have been to a couple of venues you suggest. I used to go to the gate sauna which was full of hot older bears, all raw but it appears to have closed ☹️. The biohazard lot are not having a party until end Feb so can’t go there again, my last experience there was soooo good. I might just hang out at woof, the bull and give Scheune a go 😈. Again thanks

D x

Hello again Doccer 19677,

You are welcome.

Your mention of Gate Sauna reminded me of the sauna,  der Boiler.  I have not been myself, preferring to spend time in the dark rooms and sex clubs, but did have an accompanying friend who went there during our tine in Berlin last year who reported having a good time.   And if you are not aware of it,  you might find the site www.squirt.org useful, as it  has a "cruising" tab that not only lists venues in any given area of the world, but also has guys' comments about the venues.  Yes, the comments are varied, but I have found the listings useful in describing crowds, vibes, activities and best times to go to various places. 

Have fun

chiilfuck