Blindfold/Hood or none at all?

cumfillme

1 hour ago, BoyStrangler said:

I love fucking blindfolded/hooded cumdumps just cause I know he is a total fucking whore. lt takes a special level of faggot to be so cockhungry that you will let absolutely ANYONE  fuck you up the ass bareback. Even more so if you don't even want to see who is fucking you, so you know he is trashy as fuck, probably loaded with cum, and nicely used. So easy, prelubed with warm jizz, no questions asked and no effort to fuck. I like the blindfold better than the sling sometimes cause the tops can see who the slut is but he doesn't have any idea who we are. But sometimes I like the hood cause it reminds the bottom that we don't give a fuck who he is or what he looks like. Next best thing to using some faggots hole through a glory hole 

slingcumdump.jpg

You could not describe any better how we should be used

I have always used a blindfold while being a cum slut for anonymous men. Has one Alpha who would come by and use me, and this went on for over a year and a half. Too this day, I still have no idea what he looks like. I have never seen the face of any of the men who have fucked me, and I love it that way. I just recently purchased a hood which covers my eyes but is open at the mouth, so the tops still have access to all my holes. Now all I need is a group settling so I can be gang banged raw and completely be the cum whore I want to be.

Edited by atyl7u
typo

I love being blindfolded, it makes it more exciting and 
more anonymous not to know what kind of guys fuck me. just feeling their cock and loads inside me and being leave behind with a dripping cum hole. on the other hand i'm sure i would turn off by a lot of guys if i knew how they look so i don't want to know either

Either can be fun, but I prefer the blindfold. For me it’s less restrictive. I let guys know it’s anonymous and as fun as the blindfold is for me, not knowing who’s mounting me and fucking, there are a fair number of tops that don’t want me to see them; cheating on their relationships I suppose.

I do know one friend of mine who came by to breed me and didn’t want me to know it was him. I had figured it out on bbrt a long time before. He’s bred me several times and still believes I have no idea. Beautiful cock, so I think I’ll keep wearing the blindfold and let him have his secret.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Have done blindfold/hooded at the Horsefair at The Boots in Antwerp. They were quite strict about not taking the hoods off so you could see nothing. The atmosphere was electric in anticipation of every touch. I can't wait to do it again when we're out of lockdowns! 

41 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Have done blindfold/hooded at the Horsefair at The Boots in Antwerp. They were quite strict about not taking the hoods off so you could see nothing. The atmosphere was electric in anticipation of every touch. I can't wait to do it again when we're out of lockdowns! 

Andy: I have always wanted to participate in the Horsefair at The Boots, do you recommend it? Any particular pointers or cautions?

Guest PARTYPIGBEAR

I am old so this is what I’ve experienced. lol

if the play is not introducing substances that might alter one’s perception, the ability to cover or inhibits senses is understandable and acceptable. And of course hot. 
if for any reason you are introducing anything that could cause a persons perception to be altered in anyway The insight you can ascertain about the person is through their eyes. The eyes are going to tell you a lot of how they feel what they’re experiencing and what their in a sense going through at that time. If you take the responsibility because you are the one restraining and you can’t read the person and you don’t know what state of mind per se I would recommend not covering the one thing that one done properly give you insight into everything we just talk about. 
on a sidenote that also gives you a good understanding on why people always say when the person does not look you in the eyes when They talk to you...,,  so when you’re on let’s say a cam and you keep asking the person to confirm the feelings they keep professing and they just can’t seem to look in the camera. I can only tell you what I experienced it did turn out he was allegedly a pathological liar. I’m sorry correction is a pathological liar. lol allegedly. 

13 hours ago, GoingEasy said:

Andy: I have always wanted to participate in the Horsefair at The Boots, do you recommend it? Any particular pointers or cautions?

If you scroll back through my activity/posts to I did write a summary, here: 

On 2/25/2021 at 11:42 PM, PigBoyDallas said:

No hoods or blindfolds ever. I have issues with giving up control and I'm not about to agree to that. Same with cuffs, restraints, and stuff like that.

That's the whole point, isn't it?  It's why those who like it do.  There was this time recently in China where a top got another top around to fuck me.  Only he turned out to want to chat more than to fuck. I didn't mind - these things happen but the first top was ready to kill him.  A hood might have helped.  When you see someone in a hood, you're more inclined to see the fucking opportunities than the conversational ones.