Brody - poz flight attendant

Moderator's Note: This story is a spin off from two previous stories that you can find here and here

Chapter 1

Hi guys, name's Brody. I'm a twenty-eight year old fight attendant. I'm 5'7" have a tight lean body with short red hair, lightly dusted six-pack abs, very hair legs and an average 6" cock. Oh yeah, I recently got knocked up, and yes I chased! I thought my ex was chasing too but turns out he's just asshole fucking wanker who's not worthy of the gift. I met my poz daddy Kevin, on one of my flights. He happened to be seroconverting at the time and well let's just say he was more than happy to help me out.

A couple of months after I officially joined team poz I put in for a transfer to be based on the east coast. I had a good friend that worked for the same airline who was looking for a new roommate so I jumped at the opportunity. There were three of us, me my friend James and some woman who worked for a different airline. My first weekend there it was just me and James so we spent the time getting drunk and reconnecting. He's a small guy, a little taller than 5'6" totally smooth, very skinny but extremely strong, which I found out first hand when he pinned me down and rode my hard cock. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

He's a couple of years older than me and had a boyfriend for awhile until they decided to open their relationship. Turned out his bf, who was pushing to open things up, really didn't want it but James, who was only going along with it to keep him happy discovered he loved having a different cock inside him every night.

I finished unpacking my stuff and had just gotten out of the shower when he walked in to tell me dinner had arrived. I only had a towel wrapped around my waist while I was looking for my shorts.

"Damn," he whispered, "you've been working out, you look hot. Fuck me! You have tattoos. When did you get that? Holy shit is that a biohaz tat? Fuck Brody are you poz?"

Shit! I thought my head was going to explode. He was right next to me and reached out to touch my tat on my bicep. He started tracing the outline with his finger.

"God that is so sexy." he said. 

I looked down and noticed his shorts were tenting. "You like my tat?"

"Are you kidding? I think a bio tat on a guy makes him ten times hotter. I always get hard when I see one."

"I noticed," I said grabbing his crotch and squeezing. "Maybe you should get one."

"Mmm we'll see."

"Please tell me you don't make your tops cover up."

"Yeah, usually."

"Damn and here I thought you'd become a proper slut."

"At least tell me your not on PrEP."

"No not yet. Keep meaning to talk to my doc about it but haven't yet."

"Mmm good!" He was still tracing my tattoo and I could see a wet spot forming on his shorts. "So let me ask you, why do you let some guys fuck you raw?"

"Ahh come on man you know why." He looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

"That's what I thought you slut. Nothing feels better than skin on skin, having your top shove his raw dick deep inside your hungry pussy. Filling you up with his speacial cum. So tell me, ever had a poz cock inside you?"

He shook his head yes. The wet spot on his shorts was growing. I reached inside and took hold of his leaking dick. Did you make them suit up?"

He couldn't look at me, just looked at the floor in shame and shook his head no. "Were they on meds?"

"I don't know, I didn't ask." He whispered.

"Do you want me to stick my poz dick in your neg pussy?" He was shaking, his fingers still tracing my tat. "You know what you have to do to earn your own tat, slut." I put my hand on his chin and moved his face up so I could kiss him. He melted into me. 

"Brody, this is so wrong. We can't do this."

"What are we doing that's wrong James?"

"Fucking raw, your poz I'm neg."

"I know, but trust me we can easily fix that problem," I said winking at him. "Tell my why you're really not on PrEP."

He whined, "Brody please don't make me do this."

"Okay," I said turning away and walking out of my room. I could hear him groan behind me. Damn this was fun. I felt like I had so much power over him. I went into the living room, grabbed a piece of pizza from the box he'd placed on the coffee table and sat down on the couch. I made sure to spread my legs which loosened my towel. "Mmm good choice on the pizza." I took another bite and licked my lips.

"Fuck Brody, you're killing me."

"I'm sorry James. Do you want me to put some clothes on?" I started to get up.

"No!" He said a little too quickly.

"What do you want me to do?" I undid my towel and let it drop to the floor. "Oops. My cock was rock hard sticking out proud from my red bush with a drop of precum on the tip. Now it was his turn to lick his lips in hunger. He fell to his knees and stuck his tongue out to taste my precum. He let out a sigh then swallowed my cock whole. "You hungry slut, suck my poz dick, that's it get it nice and wet. Mmm, you're good at that." He looked up at me his face covered in slobber but he was grinning from ear to ear. "You look good on your knees worshipping my cock. Doesn't it feel good to give in to yours primal needs you whore?"

"Holy fuck yes! I've wanted you to fuck me for years."

"Strip." He didn't even hesitate. I love that moment when a guy realizes their only purpose is to become poz. He bent over the couch, nodded at me then faced forward. The time for teasing was over, there was no way I was going to give him an opportunity to change his mind. I rammed my dick in until my balls bounced off his ass. "Damn James, you have a well seasoned cunt. They was no resistance at all."

"Oh my god, fuck me hard. Feels so good."

"You like this poz dick deep inside your neg cunt?" He did respond just kept moaning. "I asked you a question boy," I said slapping his ass.

"Please don't make me say it Brody."

"Say what? That you're a bug chasing whore who's finally admitting to the world that he needs to be pozzed."

"Yes." I could hear him start to cry.

"It's okay James," I said, never once slowing my assult on his pussy. "I totally understand. I was like you too in the beginning. First time I took what I thought was a toxic load I was scared to death."

His whimpers were starting to sound more like moans of pleasure. 

"The load wasn't really poz?" He asked.

"The guy was undetectable but I thought he was toxic. Didn't find that out until a couple of months ago. Turned out my ex didn't really want to convert so he lied to me and told me all the loads I took were toxic when they weren't. Anyway, my point here is that after that first load I couldn't stop thinking about poz cum. I became addicted as I have a feeling you will too." He was full on moaning at this point. "How's my poz cock feeling inside your neg pussy now?"

"Fucking amazing! Please don't stop, flood me with your toxic cum."

"Good boy. Are you ready for your second load?"

"Second?" He asked as he let out a deep moan.

"The thing is, ever since I got myself knocked up I've been able to cum multiple times without pulling out from a neg hole, so yep I've already given you one toxic dose and I'm very close to number two."

"Fuck! Yes, yes, yes give it to me. Set me free. Please!"

With that my dick shot rope after rope of my toxic cum deep inside him. He let out a very satisfied sigh. 

"That was amazing. Fuck I can't believe I did that. Shit that was, just wow."

My dick slowly pulled out of his cunt. "God I can't believe your pussy, it's so wet and sloppy." I knelt down and rubbed my fingers around his puffy hole. I couldn't take it wasn't longer and started licking around his cunt tasting my load and his ass juices. 

"Damn Brody leave that cum inside me so it can do its job."

"What happened to the anxious bottom who didn't want my poz cock anywhere near his neg holes?"

"Oh that fucker's left the building. How much time do you need to be ready to go again?" 

I started laughing, "I knew I had you when you couldn't stop touching my tattoo."

"So I take it you're really poz and not on meds?"

"Yep and yep."

"And you really chased?"

"I did and it seemed like you are too?"

"Well I'd be lying if I said I didn't get rock hard everytime I see a guy with that tattoo or the scorpion one," he said tracing my tat again. 

"You're definitely going to need to get one as soon as you're one of us. I fucking love mine. I really wanted one on my lower arm but you know the regs..."

"No visible tattoos permitted," we both said at the same time, laughing. He grabbed a piece of cold pizza and suddenly went quiet.

"You okay over there?"

"Yeah, I just can't believe I did that. If I'm honest with you I've put off my doctor's appointment three times this year. I kept telling myself it was because I was too busy but who am I kidding, I just didn't want to go on PrEP."

"Yes, but you were still demanding your top suit up right so you were still protected."

"Yeah well I may not have been totally honest with you about how often I insisted on condoms. I didn't want you to know how slutty I really was," he said sheepishly.

I laughed, "I knew by your permanently puffed out cunt lips that you were no choir boy. You ever top or mostly just bottom?"

"Well with this little thing," he said grabbing his tiny dick, "most guys can't feel me inside them at all and let's face it, I'd much rather have a hard cock buried in my cunt anyway. I'm a total bottom whore, I totally own my place."

"I think it's safe to change that to total bottom cum whore soon to be poz cum dump."

"Hell yeah! So you ready to give me some more of your toxic cum?"

"Neither one of us had to work until tomorrow evening so that gives us plenty of time to work over your cunt and make sure you're good and knocked up."

"God, I'm so glad we held off and rented the room to you."

"You had other interested parties?"

"Some woman that works with Amy," our other roommate. He shivered, "I'm so glad we went with you."

"Me too."

He stood up, looked at me with hungry eyes and said, "I hope you've had enough time to recharge your batteries because I need your poz dick back inside me." With that he'd pushed me on my back, straddled my hips pinned my arms to the floor and sat down on my hard cock. Damn for such a little guy he was strong. 

By the time we left for work the next evening I'd managed to dump another six loads deep inside his wrecked pussy. 

So far I was loving my new assignment.

Edited by drscorpio
Added link the the earlier story
  • Like 45
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2

The next couple of weeks flew by. I'd add to James' poz load count as often as possible but with our different schedules that didn't happen as much as either of us would've liked. But he assured me not to worry, he was taking every load he could possibly find, absolutely no questions asked. I loved it when a guy was as slutty as me.

I managed to hook up a few times but it definitely wasn't nearly enough.  My last several flights had been busts. So by the time I got to the airport today I was horny as fucking hell. I just hoped this flight had more potential than my last one.  I don't know what it was about my luck lately but the last couple of flight crews I was assigned too were all women or straight guys with me as the token gay boy. I couldn't even score a bi-curious dude who wanted to"explore" his sexuality. 

When I checked in I saw that maybe my luck was changing. All three of the flight attendants were men. Me, Steve, who I'd worked with before and knew was definitely gay, and Bob. I'd never met him but was getting the vibe that he may just be up for some fun. He was an older daddy bear, not normally my type but damn when he'd look at me and smiled all I could think about was seeing him naked and doing whatever he said. I caught both guys whispering and looking at me when they didn't think I was watching and as soon as I made eye contact they'd look away. Okay that was strange. I thought I had worked well with Steve, but then again maybe not.

We went about our business and pretty soon were underway. We were about an hour into the flight and had a little down time so I was at the back of the plane reading when Bob came up to me. "Easy flight so far."

"You better not have just jinked us," I said giving him a smile. He seemed nervous like he wanted to ask me something.

"Umm, you, umm, is your roommate's name James?"

Ahh, so that's what they'd been talking about. "Yep, it sure is. Have you worked with him?"

"Ahh, yep last week."

Okay, so for such a hot looking daddy it was comical watching him flounder like this. I would've expected him to be totally dominant.

"He ahh, told me about his hot new roommate who was trying to knock him up, if you know what I mean."

"Well since I'm the roommate I think it's safe to say I know exactly what you mean." I saw his pants starting to get tight. "Better be careful Bob, wouldn't want you to offend any old ladies or straight guys if they got a look at your growing crotch there."

He smiled, "well this wouldn't be the first time. Although, in my experience, I've found the little old ladies usually don't mind at all." I laughed and he continued, "so you see the guy in 14C?" 

"Oh yeah I noticed that cutie."

"He's my boyfriend."

"Mmm, lucky you."

"I was wondering if you'd want to join us tonight?"

"What'd you have in mind Bob?"

"I want to watch you impregnate my boy. He's been begging me to open up our relationship for months. James, Steve and I were all at the same hotel bar last week after a flight and your roomie told us in great detail about you fucking him with your poz dick."

"And what did you think?" I cautiously asked.

He placed my hand on his hard crotch. "What do you think? We took James up to his room and fucked him all night. It was realmy hot."

"You or Steve poz?"

"No, we're both on PrEP."

"Mmm too bad. Your boyfriend on PrEP too?"

"Nope, I called him that night and told him to flush his meds down the toilet."

"Damn you're a sick fuck. You want to stay neg but you want your boy knocked up."

"I told him I'd open the relationship up but he had to go off PrEP and take any load offered regardless of status."

"Fuck me! What'd he say?"

He pulled out his phone and showed me a video of his boy dumping the blue pills in the toilet and flushing them away. The camera then turned to show his boy's grinning face.

Damn now I was hard. "Oh yeah I think we can arrange something as long as you agree to fuck me while I'm fucking your boy."

"Deal."

We somehow managed to make it through the rest of the flight and were soon watching all the passengers deplane. I was up front when Steve slid up next to me and whispered in my ear, "I haven't taken my PrEP for a week. Think I'm still protected."

"Hmm, only one way to find out. Did Bob invite you to join us tonight?" 

"Yep, you okay with that."

"Of course, why fuck one neg unprotected hole when I can fuck two."

A couple hours later we found ourselves in Bob's hotel room. The three guys all seemed a little nervous so I took charge. "Okay so I think we're all wearing way to many clothes. Strip! Then anyone not on PrEP get on the bed on all fours, ass towards the door." The boy didn't even hesitate and assumed the position in seconds. He was cute, probably early twenties, pretty smooth, with a beautiful pink hole that was winking at me. 

I noticed Steve was still standing naked besides Bob. "What are you waiting for Steve. On the bed, show me your neg unprotected cunt." 

He shrugged his shoulders at Bob and climbed up next to the boy.  I turned to Bob and said, "looks like your the only one not ready to embrace their destiny, yet. Eat your boy out, that's the only lube he's getting."

I gave Steve's ass a few licks then rubbed my very wet cock head around his hole. I didn't even ask if he was ready just pushed in as far as I could go. "You ready for my poz load?"

"Yes! Please knock me up."

"Good answer, you really never had a choice once my dick was inside you." It didn't take me long to unload my first load of the night. I looked over and Bob was just staring at me at like a deer caught in headlights.  "Don't worry Bob, your boy will get my next load. I can come multiple times in one session. I have enough toxic cum to make sure both these sluts are well on their way to joining the club. I was still hard when I pulled out of Steve so I just pushed Bob out of the way slammed my dick into his boy. I could tell he wasn't as experienced as Steve as his hole was a lot tighter, but we'd fix that soon enough.

"Wait, I think I've changed my mind. Please don't cum in my boy. I don't want him to be pozzed."

His boy was moaning so loud now, "don't you dare pull out until you've coated my cunt in your poz cum," he screamed out.

"Nothing to worry about boy. Once I'm in I never pull out till my toxic babies are doing their job. You promised to fuck me Bob. Man up and stick your dick in me while I pound your boy."

Steve got off the bed and moved Steve into position. "Come on Bob, look how hot his dick looks going in and out of your boy. This is exactly what you wanted, now comes on and fuck your boys gifter." That's all it took to get Bob to start fucking me. I did most of the work fucking myself on Bob's dick while pounding away at his boy. Steve climbed under the boy and started sucking him off. He started shooting his load down Steve's throat which caused him to clamp down on my dick sending my load deep inside his cunt and Bob was close behind. When everyone was done cumming we collapsed as one on the bed.

"You doing okay there Bob?" I asked.

"Honestly not sure. I think I need to gather my thoughts."

I took that as my clue to get the fuck out of there. Steve and I both got dressed and excused ourselves as fast as we could. I turned to Steve while were in the elevator. "What about you, any second thoughts?"

"Dear god no! That was the best sex I've ever had. Were you serious about being able to come multiple times because I'm going need several more toxic loads from you tonight."

"Excellent, my rooms on this floor let's go."

I'd given him two more loads and he'd given me one and we were just trying to catch our breath when they was a knock at my door. I'm not shy so I didn't bother putting anything on. I opened the door and Bob's boy was standing there with a hungry look in his eyes. I recognized that look, he'd had his first taste of poz cum and needed more.

"Get in here slut. On the bed, legs in the air." I rubbed my cock head around his hole. "What do you want from me boy?"

"Your poz cum please!"

"What about your Daddy?"

"I'm not his boy anymore. He doesn't understand my needs."

"And just what do you need?"

"To be pozzed!" He screamed.

I shoved in and started pounding the hell out of his pussy. It didn't take me long to give him his second toxic load.

"Good boy. There's lots of great poz daddies out there that would love to have a boy like you."

"Thank you Brody. That was amazing."

"You going to be okay kid?"

"Me? I'm fantastic. I knew he wasn't right for me but he had such a nice dick I didn't want to give that up, but taking your poz load was like having a switch flipped inside me and there's no going back now." 

The three of us continued playing late in the night until I finally kicked them out back to Steve's room since I had an early flight in the morning.

I didn't get much sleep but woke up extremely satisfied and happy that two more neg guys were on the journey to permanently changing their status.

• Like 37
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 3

I had just flown home and was scheduled to have the next few days off. Both my roommates were working so I was looking forward to having the place to myself. I was also hoping to reconnect with Kevin, my poz daddy. I hadn't had a chance to hook up with him since I'd moved out to the east coast. When I walked into the apartment I saw James crashed out on the couch watching tv. 

"Hey I thought you were scheduled to work?" 

"I don't feel well, they sent me home a couple days ago. I was fine until we started to board the plane then all the sudden, let's just say if people were smart they would've avoid the front bathroom at all costs."

"James, do you have flu and cold like symptoms?" 

"Yep, how'd you know?"

"I think you may have the fuck flu."

"Holy shit I didn't even think of that."

"Well the timing fits and your hard cock certainly likes that idea."

"I guess it's safe to say that I'm as sick and twisted as you. Even though I feel like crap I want nothing more than for you to fuck another toxic load deep inside me."

Now I was rock hard so I did what any good friend would do, gave him another load.

I sent Kevin a text to see if he could recommend a poz friendly doctor to take James to since he refused to go back to his regular GP. I guess at his last visit his doctor had lectured him for twenty minutes about how stupid he was being when he admitted to having sex without condoms.

I received a text back pretty quickly with the name and address of Kevin's own doctor. He'd even managed to make an appointment for him the next day at noon. I went to tell James the good news but he was out cold. 

Luckily he was feeling a little better in the morning. He kept insisting I didn't need to go with him but I think deep down he was relieved not to have to go alone. We arrived at doctor's office a little before noon and were greeted by the cutest receptionist.

"Afternoon boys, I'm Matty how can I help you."

James just kind of stood there in a daze so I jumped in. "Hi, my friend James has an appointment at noon with Dr. Manning."

"And what's your name ginger?"

I smiled, "I'm Brody, I'm just here for moral support."

"Well damn, aren't you a good boyfriend."

"Not boyfriends, just friends and roommates."

"Hmm that's good to know." He winked and handed me a clipboard with forms to fill out. "I'll give these to you since your friend looks like he's about to fall over."

"Sorry he's battling the flu."

"The flu or thee flu?" he asked.

Of course James chose this moment to start talking, "he thinks I have the fuck flu."

"Umm interesting, and what do you think hot stuff?"

"Well he did fuck me repeatedly with his poz cock so I'm guessing he's probably right. I really need to sit down now," he said and walked over to the waiting room.

Oh my god someone please kill me. "Umm sorry about that, I think this flu has him a bit delusional."

"Oh there's nothing to be ashamed of ginger. If you managed to knock that fine boy's ass up that's something to be proud of." I must have had a confused look on my face because he just smiled and said, "you'll find this practice is just a little different than most others when it comes barebacking. We believe you should always fuck raw and poz guys are extremely special. Why don't you go have a seat with you friend, the doc will be with you shortly." Wow, if the doctor was half as easy going as his receptionist then I had definitely found my new GP.   

I walked over to the waiting room and stopped short when I couldn't see James at first. There was a guy with his back to me and then I noticed James, he seemed to have his head on the guy's lap. "I am so sorry," I started to say as I went over to them. "Kevin, well fuck me. What are you doing here?"

"Oh I'd love to fuck you again Brody," he said licking his lips, "but I thought you might need some help with your friend here," he said stroking James's head.

James was almost purring. He looked up at me with a big grin on his face, "do you like my new daddy? I think he likes me because I can feel his dick getting harder." I could hear Matty chuckling from the front desk.

"James this is Kevin. He's the guy that knocked me up. So technically he's my poz daddy."

He sat up and turned to get a good look at Kevin. "Mmm, so I guess that makes you my grandpoz then. I can't wait to have your dick buried deep inside me, sir."

Before Kevin could respond a gorgeous 6' tall muscular hunk wearing skin tight scrubs walked up to us. It was obvious he wasn't wearing underwear as I could see the outline of his impressive cock. Fuck I was horny.

"Hi guys, my name's Chris, I'm Dr. Manning's nurse. Hey Kevin great to see you again. So I take it this is your new son?"

"Actually he's more like my grandson. Brody here," he said pointing to me, "is my poz son. He's the one responsible for turning this little guy." He had his arm around James who was busy running his fingers up and down the length of Kevin's hard cock through his pants.  

Chris smiled, "I love it when chasers seroconvert. Even though they feel sick they're usually horny as hell." He reached for James and helped him up. "Okay son, why don't you come with me and we'll go see the doctor. Matty, why don't you close for lunch and take Kevin and Brody with you to the break room."

"Excellent idea," Matty said already locking up. This was by far the most laid back sexually charged doctor's office I'd ever been to. I was definitely going to need to visit the bathroom to jackoff soon.

Chris lead James away so Kevin was able to finally to stand up and give me a hug. He squeezed me tight grinding his hard crotch against mine. "I'm so proud of you for spreading the bug." He leaned down and started kissing me deep.

"As hot as this scene is I think we'll be a lot more comfortable in the break room."

Kevin pulled away from me. "Mmm, Matty's right. You're gonna love this." He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall. Matty was holding the door to the room open for us. Words cannot describe what I saw. 

"Holy fucking shit! Is this a doctor's office or a sex club?" I asked trying to pick my jaw up off the floor as I took in the sling, fuck bench, Saint Andrew's cross and table with a ton of sex toys laid out. "Nevermind I don't care I'm so horny I just need one of you to fuck me now," I said ripping my clothes off. They both grabbed me and threw me into the sling. Kevin secured my wrists while Matty took care of my legs. My cock was leaking like crazy. Matty ran his fingers over my stomach to gather my precum that was pooling there so he could lube my hole. "As much as I love your fingers inside of me I'd really prefer your dick instead."

Kevin started stripping Matty as he continued to play with my hole. "Boy, you're going to love Matty's cock. He's hung like a fucking horse and his PA always feels amazing as he's destroying a cunt."

I looked up and saw a 9" rock hard dick that was easily thicker than a beer can making its way towards my cunt. The fact that Matty was such a small guy made his cock look even bigger. I felt the metal of his peircing first as he started to push into my body. He was going way to slow trying not to hurt me. "Oh dear god shove that monster inside me and rape my fucking pussy already."

He didn't have to be told twice, he pulled out then slammed back in as hard as he could. I fucking saw stars as he took my breath away. He had this evil look in his eyes as he started to pound my ass. I was pretty sure I'd be walking funny for days. I was moaning like a bitch in heat, "oh god yes, destroy my pussy, fuck me rough."

"Yeah you slut, you like my big poz cock inside you don't you."

"Yes, yes, yes, harder!"

"God he's a loud bitch. Kevin, why don’t  you shut him up." I soon had a dick in my mouth to destract me from the assult on my cunt. So in other words I was in heaven. I'd been so busy concentrating on topping and spreading my poz seed that this was the first time in awhile that my cunt got to be the center of attention and the only thing that mattered was me getting used. 

Kevin came first shooting his load down my throat. Between the dick in my mouth and the one pounding my ass my own cock started to blow covering my chest in cum. In the process, my ass muscles clamped tight sending Matty over the edge. God that boy had huge loads, he shot seven or eight ropes of thick cum into my hungry pussy.

Kevin pulled out of my mouth and leaned down to kiss me. "I'm so proud of you son." I just grinned at him, too exhausted to speak. I could feel Matty's cock deflating and slowly moving out of my ass leaving my hole wide open. Before I could miss the feeling for too long another cock shoved deep inside. Kevin was still making out with me and Matty was coming over to feed me his cock so I had no idea as to who had just entered me. I looked up and saw a hot man dressed from the waist up still wearing his white coat. His hard cock pumping in and out of my lossening hole. He saw me finally making eye contact and smiled, "hey slut, I heard you moaning so loudly I had to come sample your delicious cunt. Damn Matty did a number on you, look at that gapping hole," he said as he pulled out then slammed back in."

"Oh god, I don't know who you are but please don't stop fucking me. Your cock feels so good."

"I'm Dr. Manning," I guess Matty wasn't joking when he said this practice encouraged barebacking. "Fuck I'm getting close, you want me to add my strain to your DNA you whore?"

"Yes! Fucking give me your toxic cum." He slammed in and started unloading, mixing his bug with Matty's."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I kept repeating with a huge smile on my face. He pulled out and Kevin was right there to clean him off. Matty undid my wrists so I could shake Dr. Manning's hand. "A handshake seems a little formal after your raw dick was just seeding my cunt doc. I'm Brody by the way."

He was laughing, "yeah sorry about that. I took one look at Matty ruining your pussy and had to take a turn."

"You can breed me anytime. Damn, I wish all doctor's were like you. Oh fuck, I forget about James, is he alright?" Some friend I turned out to be laying here with two loads up my ass and one down my throat, forgetting the whole reason we were there.

Dr. Manning helped me out of the sling and over to a chair. "He'll be fine. I think the worst of his flu has passed. Just make sure he keeps hydrated and gets plenty of rest. We'll have his blood work back in a day or two to confirm his status for sure but I'll let him share with you the results of his rapid test."

At that moment James walked into room following Chris, both of whom were naked. I could see cum dripping down his leg. He grinned at me and said, "congrats Brody, it worked, you knocked me up."

• Like 25
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 4