No exciting anymore

Cuntboyfury

I’ve been with my daddy since I was 20.  Now I’m 45 and he’s 62.  He’s always treated me like a prince!  He’s loved, supported (financially as well as emotionally), and encouraged me at every turn in our lives.  The problem is that he is old and feeble before me.  Obviously this was going to happen from the beginning, but I was too young to realize or worry about it.  He used to fuck me good and gave me all I needed, but at some point )in the last 5 years) he just became weak and less manly.  No one stays virile forever.  I’m certainly not the catch I used to be.  But I am still in need of a dominant  real man to take control of me and put me in my place.  My daddy just can’t muster that anymore. So I’ve been cheating with just about anyone I can for a few years now,  I hate the betrayal, , but the thrill and disgusting nature of cheating is better than  any sex we ever had (even when he was real man).  I know I’m a worthless fucking simpering cunt, but I just can’t get enough of cheating.  The more shameful and the bigger betrayal the hotter it is.  I don’t work  so I love to have men over to fuck kevin our bed right after he leaves to make the money.  
anyone have any thoughts on this?  Love to hear from you.  
hmu if you want to use me and humiliate me btw!  

• Downvote 1