Watrching your partner fuck

Ozpig

For me one of the hottest things has always been being watched when I get fucked. It all started years ago when my ex used to just love watching me get fucked and would encourage me and the tops to fuck like animals. He would spend the weekend organising tops to come over and fuck me - or take mt to a backroom and put me on the fuck bench and stand back and cheer from the grandstand as tops took turns at me. At first I was shy but I put that aside thinking I was pleasing him, then it suddenly became obvious it also pleased me immensely. I gradually became very addicted to audiences. I also enjoyed watching him fuck other bottoms in group sessions or one on one and even helped him procure bottoms that he wanted to fuck. I love an audience in backrooms, darkrooms, sex parties etc. It all becomes very primal for me and enhances the enjoyment I get from being bred. Do other bottoms and tops feel the same way

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

Guest CuriousDallas

First time I did it was at a party with buds and get egged into making out with a bud and it just kept going...we fucked while the other guys watched, then eventually joined in. I had fantasized about it before then and after that happened wanted it to happen again. I’d cruise parks and hookup up, hoping that other guys would watch. I get off on being at an ABS and having guys on the other side watch me fuck and get fucked and finally went to Club Dallas...was in heaven that you can fuck and get fucked in public and guys watch or join in. Jesse, the guy I’m kinda seeing, is into that too and loves to watch guys fuck me and me fuck them and if they’re down videos it. Love watching him get fucked too...hearing the sex talk, the sounds of fucking. I’m a total axhibitionist...love showing my body and dick off.

When i used to go to the baths, i didnt even like fucking in a room, it was always in public spaces. I liked just finding a place to lean and slowly jack my cock till someone came and sat on it. Then i knew i had a great aggressive bottom. Younger guys were my fave, because they were more often vers. Love it when a big crowd gathers to watch. Was at a big party at a gay campground and sitting on the edge of the stage playing with a cute young guy when the band got up there and started their set. We just kept going. We never got to fucking, but i would have been down for that.

Ah, the spank bank never gets old.

• Like 2

I very rarely get to see my husband fucking someone, but I do get turned on by it.  I love seeing another bottom struggle to take his big dick and rough fucking, which I get every day.  My husband watches me get fucked frequently, and I know he loves it.  It makes our relationship even stronger.

When I was with my first partner I was a top.  He used to love taking me to the bath houses, Palm Springs, etc, and luring in bottoms for me to fuck.  Was so hot with him there watching, talking us on, jacking his cock, etc.  Now I'm a bottom and would love to have someone that would whore my ol' ass at at the baths, Flex, or wherever.  Absolutely love an audience (and videoing) - brings out the primal pig in me for breeding.  Oink!

• Like 2

My  partner loved watching me fuck a hot bottom OR take a big hard cock in my hole.  He was a real voyeur and (with permission), he videoed a lot of our fuck sessions.  He got pretty good with the camera, so I didn't need to cut out faces a lot... the continuity was good.  When I finished the videos, we would fuck and flip flop while watching our latest fuck session.  I often came home to find him naked on the couch or bed jerking off to me fucking someone or taking cock in my hole.

We only fucked raw with our FWB's as well... so there was alway lotsa cum. We liked watching the other guy pull off a cock just as it started to cum and let a couple shots run off our faces before swallowing the guy.  He loved to eat cum from a freshly fucked hole, so I would pull out and do a couple of shots around the bottom's hole so he could get it on film and then eat it, while I photograped. 

After a run in with some prostate surgery, I ended up bottoming a lot more often.  He would arrange for us to have another couple for dinner and hot tub and then have all three of them tag team my ass for a couple of hours.  

It was a lot of fun... cuz' it turned out, "I" was voyeuristic as well.  I still have a lot of those videos and go back and can remember 'exactly' how it felt at that moment as we filmed one another fucking.  Great times.

Cheers

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I found out early that I loved having an audience. I can't specify the age, but it turned me on incredibly to be watched servicing a big Cock by other Men! And it hasn't changed a bit!

Guest BreedMeInVegas

My first boyfriend said he really liked watching me get fucked by others as well as fucking someone while I watched.  It wasn't until after our pretty bad breakup I discovered the reason he wanted other guys to fuck me and he wanted to fuck other guys was because he said he wasn't sexually attracted to me, and that I didn't turn him on when we were in bed.

My ex and i used to go to the saunas together.  He loved to watch me get fucked/loaded by strangers.  Oddly - when one of those strangers let us both know he was toxic as he unloaded in me - i shot my load begging for poz cum and my ex became my ex.  He couldn't handle the reality of anon can = poz/toxic.  An eye opener for us both.

I remain negative and currently single (checks ass for recent loader - nope)...  he remains my ex.  2 things changed that day - he lost an amazing piece of ass and i knew i wanted pozzed up.  Still hasn't happened yet though.

Ideally i want to be 'raped' by a bunch of diseased toxic beasts - but we all have dreams dont we!?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest bTm4rawfun

I love watching my bf fuck another guy or take one up his ass. Turns me on tremendously seeing them turned on and enjoying it. Hard to find the right bf for it though who’s comfortable with it.

I don't have a partner now but one of my ex's (and only a top) loved watching me getting fucked - and in fact would actively cruise to find guys to fuck me - so he could watch and wank. Then afterwards my partner would happily mount me and tell me it really turned him on knowing another guys' cock had just been up my arse. Sadly he always insisted on safe sex though (although I always tried to work the condom off their cock, sometimes successfully...). But out of four longer term partners he was the only one that was into watching me being fucked by another guy and really getting off on it. And I actually think it made him fuck me a lot harder than the normal everyday sex we had, especially after some of the hard fuckings I got from guys he had picked up. 

I love to have sex in front of others. When I had a partner or I go to sexparty, bars or baths with a friend, watching him fucking with others also makes me horny. Yesterday a buddy not only watching me while I was playing others but after every load he came to fuck me. Sometimes, knowing that I am used like whore and watching it by others makes me more excited than the sex itself. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've never had a partner so haven't had it really happen but nothing turns me on more than being banged in a semi public place being watched by guys and used like the cum dump whore I am. 

Guest takingdeepanal
6 hours ago, SBB1984 said:

I've never had a partner so haven't had it really happen but nothing turns me on more than being banged in a semi public place being watched by guys and used like the cum dump whore I am. 

Maybe we should remedy that! 😉