Watrching your partner fuck

Ozpig

Love to be watched and have others join in. My ex would invite people over and let the do whatever to me.  Once we ended, I discovered I really liked this and kept going. Sometimes Ill have a friend go with me and whore my ass out to whomever he chooses..

I love to watch others playing and fucking. I’m top only for fucking and love sliding my cock in a freshly cummed in hole. At sex parties I’ll get friendly with a bottom, maybe in a sling, and watch him get fucked by multiple guys. I’ll fuck him in between each one hoping they deposited  their load. The cummier and sloppier his hole gets the more I get turned on. I also encourage other guys to fuck him. I’d love to meet a partner where this could happen between us - maybe full partner is too much to hope for, but at least a fuckbuddy on the same wavelength. I remember the first time I fucked a guy and during the session pulled out my cock from his hole and saw some other guy’s congealed cum on my dick. I asked him if he’d been fucked earlier and he said he’d had 3 guys cum up him during the night before our meet in the morning. I was the most turned on I’d ever felt and knew this was a major turn on for me forever more! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dirtyminded said:

I’d love to meet a partner where this could happen between us - maybe full partner is too much to hope for, but at least a fuckbuddy on the same wavelength.

My kind of top, one who appreciates his bottom needs seeding by other men and even gets turned on by it

My husband has a 9 inch cock but is a total bottom. We have been together 21 years. Three years in we admitted we both like to bottom and opened the relationship up.  He loves for me to line up cock for him and I love to watch.  Perfect combination. Over the years I have watched hundreds of guys breed him. He always saves his load for me at the end of the night. We jerk off Talking about his fuck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve always enjoyed an audience during sex; both when I top and bottom. My first public scene took place in a Chicago bar. Got passed around right there in the middle of the place while everyone watched. It was wildly intoxicating. In bathhouses, I usually try to get someone going in a common area like the sauna or steam room - and when in my room, I always leave the door open. My husbear has tricked me out at Steamworks on a couple of occasions and watched from the open door. Hotel fuckparties are always a favorite. It helps that I am shameless, of course.