2020 Load Tally

drscorpio

I can’t believe the year is already almost a quarter through and I’ve only taken 5 loads and deposited 4 loads, two each in mouth and ass. I have had only one fuck session this month, two weeks ago, no prospects for next month, and have cancelled several trips that had promised to boost my tally substantially. When things improve I’m going to work hard to get loaded but am unlikely to reach, much less better as I’d hoped, my last year’s totals of 53 loads taken and 28 given in ass and 6 oral loads given. I worry that my local cruise club may not even reopen. Still I have my memories to keep me going in lockdown!

Guest takingdeepanal
10 hours ago, stevelovesfucking said:

last year I reached 250 different bums fucked, though I didn't cum in all of them, made sure they all had precum

was up to over 50 a week and a half ago, but things have ground to a halt for now ...

I'm at 0 at the moment. Guess who I want to break the duck ...