2020 Load Tally

drscorpio

My numbers were doing good until April 11. The world flew off it's axis and everything went crazy.  Haven't got breed in 7 weeks, longest time I've gone with out swallowing a man's cum deep in my ass. Eager to get back to it, but know have to be careful. One cock is not worth getting COVID over. Needs to be sooner than later

• Moderators

I was finally going to keep track of it this year, including with whom (I've crossed paths with enough STIs that it seemed it might be useful in the event...). Found that notebook yesterday. Note its sad total of two entries (both in February). Yes, I missed some through having lost the notebook, but not many. Repurposed the notebook.

I figure when pandemic distancing ends I can always get a new notebook, but for now, there's just no point.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rawbro

First load of the year yesterday! Finally! It's been a rough few months. Got pounded out by an 8 in her for an hour or so and he rewarded me with his load.

• 1 month later...

I have 6 guys, all gay and bi and all family living in my home.... I’ve been fucked multiple times a. Day.. in 160ish days I’ve probably taken 500 or more loads... my oldest son and father. Like to take turns on my ass.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

This has been a dismal year.  I haven't had sex since mid March because of the virus. Longest dry spell of my entire life. Even before that, it was off to a slow start because of some surgery that I was recovering from at the end of 2019. 
My totals so far for 2020 are 9 loads in my ass and 26 down my throat. (oral loads are mostly from bookstore video booth sucks). The bookstore arcades recently reopened here. But, not feeling too safe to expose myself, yet. It's a sad, sad year. 😪

• Like 2

On 4/20/2020 at 11:11 PM, Oldercumslut said:

What’s everyone using to keep,tally.   I had been using the spreadsheet but operator error deleted it.   Right now I have a simple tally shortcut on IOS.

I use a tally app on my cell phone. I think it's called numerical counter. I create my own categories. I keep track of oral loads, anal loads, raw fucks, condom fucks and the cities in which they happen. It's fun to see the totals at the end of the year. 

• Moderators

I have had a chance to be a little more active with the move to Phase 2 reopening. Looks like they may be about to shut things down again though. 
New yearly totals 

Taken 13 loads anally
Swallowed 3 loads 

Guest FinalDL2021

2020 is not panning out to what I had planned, due to the covid-19 Lock-down. 10 loads total; would have been around 18 loads, yet some of the guys wore condoms, at the bath houses, I go to.