2020 Load Tally

drscorpio

• Moderators
6 hours ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Well, I do hope that as a BARE minimum you achieve at least 35 and 6 loads respectively during 2021. Good luck, I'll be watching! 😉

I wish we were closer, so I could insist you do your part to help me meet my goals. 😘

• Piggy 1

I took 98 loads this year (added one today but I wasn't able to get the other two I needed to crack 100) from 24 men. 54 loads from one breeder. I'm really looking forward to finding more regular breeders next year. I'd very much like to get 200 loads in my cunt in 2021.

I took 29 loads this year down, for obvious reasons, from last year’s 53 loads. Being versatile I also deposited loads in 11 guy’s assholes down from 28 last year. Regardless of loads I bottomed 81 times and topped 96, i.e. 177 fucks for the year compared with 310 fucks in 2019. My aim is to get to 365 fucks in a year so we’ll see how 2021 turns out ...

• drscorpio unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 4:01 PM, kente said:

In 2020 I took 166 loads in my ass from at least 12 men, all poz and most of them unmedicated and toxic

great - what's the outcome, and how does it compare to what you hoped for?

On 1/31/2021 at 2:09 PM, pozboy said:

great - what's the outcome, and how does it compare to what you hoped for?

Pozboy, the outcome is obvious, I got truly recharged and my VL increased a lot since I'm off meds. I wish I had taken even more charged loads during 2020, but the pandemic made that more difficult 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...