Fireman's Hose

bend me over

Last night I was horny as usual so I decided to throw an ad up offering a blow job to anyone who was stuck at work. A little after midnight I got a reply from a guy about 30 minutes away from me, saying he was working and "horny as hell". The stats sounded good, so I wrote back mentioning it would take me a few minutes to get there if he was cool with that. He replied he was, and gave me a general area of the city as his location. Normally this would be a warning sign of a time waster, but after doing Craigslist ads before that shut down I have developed rather a sixth sense for bullshit and something about this just said "nervous straight guy needing to get off". 

I got in the car and started down there, and after a short time he asked me how long until I got there. I replied that I thought I was about 20 minutes away, but with an address I could put it in the GPS and give him an exact time. He gave me an address of a place "close to where I am" and said to message him when I was close and he would guide me the rest of the way. I kept on, as I still had the feeling this was for real, but he was nervous. I got to the address he had given me and he replied saying if I felt like giving him a phone number to call it would be quicker. What he hell, I thought and gave my number. I started back down the street, and an unknown number called my phone. It was him, and I gave him the intersection I was at. "You just passed me, turn around and turn right on (side street." Alright, I was there and then he said "Um, turn into that first driveway, I'm actually in the fire station there." HOT DAMN! He instructed me to park next to a vehicle in the front parking lot, and he would be at a door between the 4 big bay doors on the front of the station. I got out of the car and saw a figure through the glass of the door. We saw each other and hung up. 

I was led into the garage where the fire trucks were and was still in disbelief at my luck. He was good looking from what I could tell as it was pretty dark in that part of the garage but hell I was going to suck off a fireman in the actual fire station so who cared what he looked like ha ha. We went towards the back of the garage, and after being cautioned not to trip on some fire hose on the ground we entered this emergency command center trailer thing. He shut the door almost all the way, so there was just as little sliver of light. He unzipped his blue work pants and fished out his dick, which was already hard. I got to work, and he laid back on this little counter thing and let me go at it. He was about 7 inches, cut and had one of those dicks where the head is a little bigger than the shaft. He lifted his shirt and grabbed my hand and put it on his chest. I played with his nips and felt around his chest and that seemed to do the trick. He put his hands on my head and jerked me up and down, kinda using my mouth as a fleshlight as I felt him up. After about 5 minutes he announced he was going to cum. I got 4 or 5 healthy squirts of sperm on my tongue, which I savored for a few seconds before I swallowed. I licked the drops off his dickhead until he was soft. "Thanks, that was what I needed." He zipped up and we went back to the door of the garage, and he thanked me again and I was soon back on my way. I sent him an email telling him I had really enjoyed it and if he ever needed head to hit me up. I hope he does. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Back in the 1960s-1970s,  my dad and uncle were volunteer firemen. From time I was a kid, I had the run of the place whenever I went with them.  Sitting in one fire truck to the next.  I would walk around by myself. There were  showers, and  pool tables, and other things in the rec hall upstairs.  As I got older and more curious, I would  find  guys paying attention to me and  letting me catch them in the showers or up in the rec room alone looking for fun. Over the years, I probably j/o suck/ got sucked by close to ten firemen during my hs years

• Like 5