Surprise bareback

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

I was chatting with this hot Latino guy on Grindr and agreed to meet up. He was cagey about bareback and didn't seem to know or understand what the expression meant. I wasn't gonna push it, just wanted to meet up and hope for the best. We met up and I hopped in his truck and we drove off to park and get down to it.

We started making out and were stripping down pretty quickly. He had a nice uncut dick and I damn sure wanted it and his load inside me. It was getting pretty clear he was ready to fuck me and I handed him lube and he looked at me a little embarrassed. He asked if I had condoms and I told him I didn't. He admitted he didn't know his status and wanted to be upfront about it. I told him it was cool and that I didn't know my status either if we were being honest. I told him I'd take him bare if he was willing to do the same. He seemed a little tentative and said he may want me to pull out to cum and I said I was cool with that.

By now his hard on had died down from all the talk and not making out, but my dick was rock hard as I really wanted to load his ass. I pushed him up and back so that now he was on his back and I was on top of him, kissing him deeply and teasing his hole with my cock head, which soon started popping in him. He'd gasp excitedly when it did and gasp again as it popped out. Soon I had more of it in him and was stroking deeper in him. I was so excited I came suddenly and flooded his ass with my load. He was shocked and I apologized, but pushed my dick in to the base nonetheless. I was still stroking inside of him and enjoying his face as his eyes were wild with desire. My dick was now moving in and out of him more easily and I asked him if he liked that first load. He said he did and really wanted it that way, even if I wasn't sure of my status. I was now pounding him pretty hard and telling him to beg for my cum and he did. Hotter still he started begging for my cum in Spanish and I blasted a second load deep inside him.

As I slid out he pushed me back and was now on top of me, lifting my legs up over my shoulders. His face was flushed and he said that it was my turn now and grabbed the lube, quickly greasing up his dick and shoving it in me roughly. He had a nice thickness to his cock and that thrust really really hurt. He started pounding me hard yelling at me in Spanish, his face intense with a mix of desire and anger, calling me a bitch and a whore, telling me i was going to take his seed. He orgasmed with a deep shuddering intensity and I could feel his blast inside me. He scarely slowed down and kept stroking, sweat now pouring off of him like crazy, dripping down on me. He was pulling almost all the way out now and slamming back in me and as he got close picking up the strokes to a quick intensity before shooting a second load in me.

He pulled out and slumped back on his side panting furiously. I leaned in to kiss him but barely could as he was panting so hard. He eventually caught his breath and started putting his clothes back on and I did the same. He started his truck still panting a bit and we drove back to my truck, saying nothing. I kept thinking to myself how crazy it was taking a guy who didn't know his status bareback, but know that I've done that so many times. If he was willing to go bare with me then he's probably done it with other guys too so he's no different than me really. I didn't bother to swap digits as I'm heading back to Dallas tomorrow so no point. He was a hot fuck, like so many before him, but pretty much a one and done like so many.

Edited by CuriousDallas
Paragraph breaks

Guest CuriousDallas
On 1/5/2020 at 2:46 AM, Rubberbanned said:

Any plans of getting tested? 😄

Now that I’m back in Dallas I probably will

Guest SecretCumWhore

It sounds like a very intense and hot fuck. Pure male lust and enjoyment of the fun.  I took breaks off and on too during my christmas break off work when I slutted around a bit unapologetically.  I’ll schedule a checkup for the usual stuff. I don’t think I missed any PreP days while there but some days blended together >.<

Really hot story stud.