Describe your symptoms

Guest Grinder

Guest Grinder

Lots of threads on here about std's but I don't see much talk about symptoms. Would be interested to hear about when you first noticed something was different, what to ignore, and what to see the doctor about. For example, sometimes you may get a spot on your dick but it could also be a sore from too much sex. 

So what did you notice first and when did you get concerned?

After about 8 days, Gonno gave me a greenish discharge of pus from my cock. And I put it to good use in the back of a bar.  A guy was absolutely horny for it and he sucked it out of my cock and down his throat. It burned me as I came, but I was hard knowing that he was a pig and needed my discharge so he could get gonno in his throat. I started Doxy the next day.

• Upvote 1

My first Herpes outbreak could have been from damage. The second one I went to the clinic. He asked “does it itch?” I said no, and he said “then it’s not Herpes”. Eventually I went to a doctor before the blisters popped and he told me what it is. The “no Arginine” diet helped (and taught me what a powerful drug Chocolate is when I gave it up) and now with that and Acyclovir I never get outbreaks. It still lives in my spinal cord of course.

• Upvote 1

I’d say anybody can easily recognize symptoms of STDs like gonorrea of chlamydia, or any other urethral infection, at least cause those symptoms are  usually emerging on your genitals and that somehow links them to sexual activities. It‘s getting much trickier when the symptoms are emerging on a systemic level, think of syphilis for example. Those infections can easily go unrecognized and untreated even by physicians, if they are not that familiar with STDs. I remember my first syphilis infection being mistaken for an allergic reaction to food and being treated with antihistamines  for ten days before running blood tests for specific antibodies. Anyway, having said that, the symptom that really rang an alarm bell in my head was the skin rush all over my belly. I’ve started seeing skin spots forming, at first, on both sides of my trunk and then spreading all over the mid section, chest and arms excluded. These spots are quite peculiar; they are usually not itchy, big and with a leopard skin pattern, not showing typical signs of inflammation (like a bright red color or desquamation) but are really impossible to ignore. Other than that, I didn’t have other symptoms that may alert you for an infectious disease; no fever, no swollen  lymph nodes or tiredness. 
This is a sign of syphilis going into the secondary stage, I guess I was not able to recognize the first syphilis skin lesion cause that was  down in my throat and it was not visible (What can I say, I’m a good at deeptroathing 😀).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Grinder

You said "anybody can easily recognize symptoms of STDs" 

But not if you never had them before. What is the first stage sign or symptom of syphilis?

Right. The syphilis infection generally starts with a lesion on your mucosa, either on your throat, anus or penis, depending on how the infection is passed on to you ( top or bottom). Watch out for something that looks a bit like a canker sore in your mouth but, unlike those, completely painless! 
Syphilis  lesions though can be deceiving so best thing you can do is to put yourself on a regular STD checking schedule, something like every 3 to 6 months, depending on how slutty you are. 😉

I pretty much never used a condom, and every time I fucked a whore or tranny in the ass, I develop two birthmarks on the tip of my penis head, and birthmarks all over my body. Nobody knows what they are. 

Might as well add, its not HPV or HIV, its something unidentifiable. 

Edited by Biohazard-Man

• 2 weeks later...

My doctor has been very adamant that typically, stds like chlamidya and ghonnorhea do not typically show symptoms. That being said here have been my experiences:

1. Chlamydia- I thought I had a UTI. There was clear discharge (looked like precum) that was happening throughout the day—including while I was flaccid. I also had burning while peeing. It very well could have been a uti in addition to chlamidya, but my doctor ran a urine panel and i for sure had chlamidya.  (Treatment was 2 antibiotic pills taken in one dose which gave me crazy stomach cramps).

2. ghonnorhea (throat) - I came down with 103 fever/chills and couldn’t swallow for days. When I got tested, the nurse practitioner insisted that it was unlikely to be an std Bc the symptoms didn’t really add up. The symptoms cleared up before I got the official diagnosis and treatment— which the doctor says doesn’t add up. He believes I had a secondary viral infection which caused my symptoms and just happened to also have ghonnorhea too. Idk. (Treatment was a shot in the ass. my dr was pretty cool, he also prescribed me the chlamidya treatment as well Bc he said most patients that have one also have the other). I didn’t and have that one chilling in my fridge for a rainy day...

3. Syphilis— the only symptom I noticed was what felt like the biggest angriest itchiest hemorrhoids in my ass— which is what I though it was. I’d been bottoming a lot (Vegas bath houses then pig week 2019). I didn’t suspect syphilis and it wasn’t until they called me with my blood test results (from prep labs) that I knew I had it. (Treatment was a HUUUUUUGE shot of penicillin in the butt cheek— which caused my leg to go numb, and gave me a wicked reaction including fever/aches/and a pretty bad cold sore outbreak). 

Guest Grinder
46 minutes ago, Swampboi said:

1. Chlamydia- I thought I had a UTI. There was clear discharge (looked like precum) that was happening throughout the day—including while I was flaccid. I also had burning while peeing. It very well could have been a uti in addition to chlamidya, but my doctor ran a urine panel and i for sure had chlamidya.  (Treatment was 2 antibiotic pills taken in one dose which gave me crazy stomach cramps).

Now what you describe as Chlamydia was the same symptoms I had twenty years ago but it was ghonnorhea.  I remember one pill of antibiotic and that was it.

• Moderators

One summer day, my husband and I spent a couple of hours clearing brush and vines in our yard. A couple of days later, I noticed a rash of small red bumps on my arms. They didn't itch, but they kept spreading. When they didn't go away and actually spread all over my arms and hands, I went to the doctor. He turned my hands over. I soon as he saw the rash extended to the palms of my hands, he knew it was syphilis. He had to run the test to confirm, but he was sure he was right. A few days later he got the test back, and I got a huge shot of penicillin in my ass. Apparently I had missed the initial infection most likely because it was inside my ass. I had progressed to second-stage without ever knowing I was infected. 

That night, I was suddenly wracked with unbearable pain all over my body. No one warned me about the possibility of a Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction, and it was most unpleasant for a few hours. Luckily, we had pain medication in the house because I get migraines. Essentially if you have a really well-established bacterial infection and get it treated, the bacteria all start to die and once and flood your body with toxins. Apparently, it can be dangerous, but for me it was just unpleasant. Within a week, my skin cleared up completely. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The worst feeling in a few days after being a bottom whore, particularly if you took a lot of big cock, when you have a mild ache in your ass and can't tell if its  gonorrhea/chlamydia or just sore and tight from the workout, similar to muscle fatigue feeling a few days after the gym.   By day 4-5, you'll know as it's either gone or getting worse. There are 2-3 days in there where it's the exact same feeling and I'm always wondering if I have a problem.  I rarely get an STD in my cock.  Not sure why.  Just twice ever and I top a lot, including frequent visits to anon cumdumps.