Describe your symptoms

Guest Grinder

I came down with (what I’m assuming was) gonorrhea in my throat 20+ years ago the VERY FIRST time I decided to fuck around at some local video booths. (The guy had a memorable cock- despite the misery I went through later.) Two days later, a lymph node in my neck swelled to the size of a baseball (no joke), I had a really high fever, and I could not even swallow my spit! I ended up at the doctors twice because I could admit what I had done so they treated me for strep. Had to go back two days later for another shot in my ass. Jump ahead years later, I have struggled with degenerative disc disease in 3 of my cervical spine discs. After multiple XRAYS AND MRIs, I’m always asked the same question- ‘why does your neck look like you are 80 years old?’ I’m convinced it’s from that throat infection.

Different topic- I just had hemorrhoid surgery. If you have had it, how long did you wait before fucking again? Also, my doc said the surgery will make sure they don’t come back. Is that true if you are getting fucked?

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Shaftaker said:

Different topic- I just had hemorrhoid surgery. If you have had it, how long did you wait before fucking again? Also, my doc said the surgery will make sure they don’t come back. Is that true if you are getting fucked?

I had hemorrhoid surgery 25 years ago. That particular one never came back. I have had an occasional small one. 

It took a couple of months before I even thought about wanting to get fucked. I was taking slow gentle fucks after that.  After six months or so, I was back to my normal bottoming. Sometimes if I didn’t use enough lube or if the cock was really big or the fuck rough, it would aggravate the scar, and my hole would be super painful for a few days. Over time that got less frequent. It probably happens about once a year now at most.

Even then it seems really random. I was with my husband for 14 years. He was hung 8” by 6” and was not a gentle fuck at all. but only about one out of every 100 times or so would he hurt the scar. I can still take really big cocks the overwhelming majority of the time, but every once in a while it will happen still. 

On 1/9/2020 at 1:46 PM, WildBreed said:

IAnyway, having said that, the symptom that really rang an alarm bell in my head was the skin rush all over my belly. I’ve started seeing skin spots forming, at first, on both sides of my trunk and then spreading all over the mid section, chest and arms excluded. These spots are quite peculiar; they are usually not itchy, big and with a leopard skin pattern, not showing typical signs of inflammation (like a bright red color or desquamation) but are really impossible to ignore. Other than that, I didn’t have other symptoms that may alert you for an infectious disease; no fever, no swollen  lymph nodes or tiredness. 
This is a sign of syphilis going into the secondary stage, I guess I was not able to recognize the first syphilis skin lesion cause that was  down in my throat and it was not visible (What can I say, I’m a good at deeptroathing 😀).

I just went through this earlier at the start of the month. According to my Dr, some people don't experience the initial lesion at all, or in such a minor way that it goes unnoticed. He also said that if the rash presents on the palms of your hands or soles of your feet, that's a definite sign of it being a syph symptom. For me the rash turned up over night across my whole torso, upper thighs and over both arms. I'm lucky it happened in winter when I could cover up with long sleeves. Allegedly the rash would develop a month or so after infection. Two deep penicillin injections, one in each buttcheek. The real pain comes the next day though, I had so much trouble getting up and sitting down, I felt 80

I'm pretty sure  most of us have some sort of Herpes -  any one know what this result tells you? Herpes simplex 1 IgG Ab Result 45.20 {Index} (above high threshold)  I also get a non detected for gono/ chlymidia... Not sure if non detected means  negative?  any experts?

On 1/29/2020 at 1:56 AM, GoodBoyIRE said:

I just went through this earlier at the start of the month. According to my Dr, some people don't experience the initial lesion at all, or in such a minor way that it goes unnoticed. He also said that if the rash presents on the palms of your hands or soles of your feet, that's a definite sign of it being a syph symptom. For me the rash turned up over night across my whole torso, upper thighs and over both arms. I'm lucky it happened in winter when I could cover up with long sleeves. Allegedly the rash would develop a month or so after infection. Two deep penicillin injections, one in each buttcheek. The real pain comes the next day though, I had so much trouble getting up and sitting down, I felt 80

In my case, I had a period of fatigue and joint pain for a good 3 months that I attributed to getting older. My spots showed up on my stomach. I took was tested at a private testing facility and within 24 hours I was notified that I was positive. I went to a treatment clinic in the city and was retested for all the goodies and given the 2 shots for syph and some oral medication and I think even a third shot. The rest of that day I was extend my fatigued and fevered and once I was in bed, slept like 12 hours. It kicked my ass. A few days later came the phone calls with questions I was vague in answering. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am very jealous of you guys that had hemorroids that did not come back.  They are a curse for me.  I've had them lanced and surgery.  It's a temporary fix for me.  Seem to have a predisposition for them.  Dreaming of being a Mare at a Horse Market party but don't want to freak out the stallions.

In college, I kept getting what I thought was strep. Like, every 3 months. It was happening so often, I'd just call the family doctor and he'd phone in a prescription. Only much later, when I had pain in my asshole and discharge, and went to the public clinic, and they told me I had rectal gonorrhea and they grilled me about my sexual practices and decided to swab me at the other end did a light go on in my head -- I'd been getting gono in my throat every few months all thru college. (I was a "regular" at the park across the street and the XXX theater down the block. As a 20-year-old frat boy who got off on seeing how many guys he could service, I was kinda "popular.") I felt really stoopid for not realizing I was getting gono.

I soon felt even stoopider... I'd also gone months feeling like I was wearing a scratchy woolen speedo... When I finally described this to a gay friend, he yelled at me for not knowing I had crabs. They'd gotten REALLY bad -- pubes AND asscrack -- by the time I did something about them. Gono and crabs have been a recurrent problem for me from college to the present day.

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RandyCubby said:

In college, I kept getting what I thought was strep. Like, every 3 months. It was happening so often, I'd just call the family doctor and he'd phone in a prescription. Only much later, when I had pain in my asshole and discharge, and went to the public clinic, and they told me I had rectal gonorrhea and they grilled me about my sexual practices and decided to swab me at the other end did a light go on in my head -- I'd been getting gono in my throat every few months all thru college. (I was a "regular" at the park across the street and the XXX theater down the block. As a 20-year-old frat boy who got off on seeing how many guys he could service, I was kinda "popular.") I felt really stoopid for not realizing I was getting gono.

I soon felt even stoopider... I'd also gone months feeling like I was wearing a scratchy woolen speedo... When I finally described this to a gay friend, he yelled at me for not knowing I had crabs. They'd gotten REALLY bad -- pubes AND asscrack -- by the time I did something about them. Gono and crabs have been a recurrent problem for me from college to the present day.

Not surprised by you not knowing you had gono. Especially in the butt and throat it can be very elusive. Penile gono is usually accompanied by discharge so it is a little easier to spot. I got syph before I was even a teenager. I had only a vague sense that it was connected to my sexual activity. For some reason, the doctor I was seeing told my parents I had strep throat and that is what he was treating me for. (the syphyllis sore was on my dick!) He also apparently never reported it to the board of health. I was too naive to realize his stealth treatment until years later.

I am surprised about the crabs though since the first time I got them I discovered them crawling around on my balls within the first 24 hours.

Damn you would have been fun to hang out with in college!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

Gono and crabs have been a recurrent problem for me from college to the present day.

There are a couple permethrin crab treatments that linger on the skin and have a lasting effect. Maybe use one of those before a big pig out to ward off the Tiny Livestock?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PissPigBrooklyn said:

I am surprised about the crabs though since the first time I got them I discovered them crawling around on my balls within the first 24 hours.

Damn you would have been fun to hang out with in college!

I was totally closeted in college. I just cruised the park across the street and the XXX theater down the street when I should have been in class. From the beginning, I'd do ANYBODY. (A middle-aged, married lawyer set me up with a closeted math teacher friend. I rang the doorbell of the math teacher's apt. wearin nothin but daisy dukes, grinned shyly, and said, "Um, I think I'm here to give some blowjobs?")

As for crabs, I was 19 or so, but I had no clue. I was like a dog dragging his butt across the lawn with fleas. I had to buy the stuff, keep it hidden from my Mom, comb it thru my pubes and my fur-lined buttcrack bottom to top, PLUS wash all my sheets, my underwear, my jeans, etc. And either I had trouble getting rid of them... or I keep getting them again and again and again.

• Like 3