Creepy landlord

Steve and Pete, two good looking guys, had met in college, fell in love instantly.  Steve and Pete, graduated and got jobs. Finding a place in a neighborhood, that was for older people, but was affordable and were welcomed by landlord who rented the downstairs apartment to them. Ralph, who owned the house, wanted Pete, who with dark hair, hazel eyes, slender build.  Not that Steve was a slouch, brown  hair and brown eyes.  Ralph himself, was balding 58 years old overweight. Ralph had peek holes in the floors in the apartment. He would watch Pete, shower, get dressed and watch Pete fuck Steve.  Ralph had fantasies of fucking Pete.  And an opportunity for Ralph was going to happen.

”Pete, I’m planning your birthday party, and do I have a surprise for you.” Steve said to his boyfriend. “I’m going to choose a guy for you to fuck as your birthday present.”  “I can’t wait to find out who it is.”

Ralph, eavesdropping, would fix it, that Pete wouldn’t get to his own birthday party Ralph, between asking, snooping around the apartment. Finding what he thought were invitations, but were clues to who the guy was and where the party was being held. Ralph replaced, the directions with another place to go. Which was an hour in the opposite direction of where the party was. Ralph got hard, knowing that he was going fuck him.

The day of the party: Ralph left jockey, with the open back. And a note that said “The surprise guy wants to top you.” Pete was surprised that Steve would want a guy to top him, he figured Steve would want to top him. But it was Steve’s fantasy, so he would go with it.

Pete arrived at the address: he was surprised to see that it was a bathhouse, but didn’t question it.  Walking in, Pete is greeted by old men in their late 50’s early 60’s. Pete made his way into a room.  Put his stuff away, got naked, putting on the jock. When a stocky old man walked in “You must be Pete, I have a message for you, it is go to room 9. Make a left, It’s by the sauna.” Walking to the room, Pete felt hands grabbing at his ass, wondering why Steve would pick a bathhouse to have a party.   Now in the room,  Pete hears a voice “take off the jocks, read the script, I wrote.” Pete looked around, but didn’t see anyone, took off the jocks, read the paper, which said “You want daddy’s cock.” “I love you daddy.”   Those two lines would be easy to remember. He walked over to where the bed was, and on it was a note that said “on your back, with your legs spread, next to it was a condom. Pete was glad to see that, from what he heard, there’s not much safe sex being practiced in bathhouses, and Steve certainly wanted him to be safe.  Before hopping on the table, he took a sip of water, unaware  that there was a roofie in it. Pete went back to the bed, spread his legs, Ralph, who had been in the next room, watching  him, comes out naked, “hello Pete, I’m your birthday gift replacement, it’s going to be ok.”  With that, Ralph starts, rimming his ass, Pete, not  being able to move could only moan. Ralph moved to Pete and slowly got Pete to suck his cock. “That’s my boy!” Ralph shouted! Pete could taste his precum in his mouth, Ralph then moved back to the end of the bed. Climbed on top of Pete, lifting the barely conscious young man’s legs over his shoulders, teasing Pete’s hole. “No condom?” Pete asked weakly. “Then no condom it is, son.” Ralph answered. With that, Ralph put his hard 6 inch into Pete, who could only moan and force to be kissed by Ralph, while he was thrusting back in fourth onside him. Ralph, let out a moan “Do you want daddy’s load?” Pete, remembering the script. “Yes daddy, and please daddy!”  “Here comes daddy’s load deep inside you!”shooting several loads into Pete’s red now wide open ass, Ralph clasped on top of the boy, kissing him with more passion and Pete didn’t resist this time.

Pete was also unaware that Ralph had filmed it and streamed it to Steve, who replied. “Thanks for not raising our rent!”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Here’s part 2 of creepy landlord 

Ralph made sure that Pete was out cold, and got him back home to Steve.  The next morning Pete woke up, not remembering a thing, but a feeling that something happened. “Morning handsome, you ok?” Steve asked. “Yeah, just feel like I missed something.” Pete answered. “Ok, Just don’t forget the party tonight.”  Steve said , with that they kiss goodbye. Steve sees Ralph outside, “He doesn’t remember a thing.” “That’s good Steve.” “One more thing Ralph, you deleted the video?” “Steve, I sure did.” “Good, if he found out that I tricked him into having sex with you, he won’t forgive me.”  “By the way, why didn’t you use the condom?” “It had to be natural.” Steve just shoots Ralph a look. “I gave you a break on the rent for exchange for an hour with your boyfriend, a deal is a deal.” “You’re right Ralph.” Steve leaves. Ralph goes back inside to his place, and watches the video, getting off on it. Planning his next move. 

Pete, at work, still feeling something is a miss. “Hi Vesper, how are you?” Vesper, was Pete’s boss and had lusted after Pete since he started working at the firm. “Good morning Pete, I’m fine.” “We have a lot to do this morning.” So let’s get started.” Vesper, who was, 59 years old, 6’foot and overweight with thinning light brown hair, was envious of Pete and Steve, two hot guys. Wishing he could fuck Pete. Vesper was able not too make any moves, that would be ground for termination.  Pete, not knowing what Vesper thought of him, trusted and confided in him.

around 3, Vesper left for the day. Pete got a text from Ralph saying to see him when he got home, that it was urgent.

Pete goes to Ralph’s “Are you alright, Ralph?”  “Pete, do you remember what happened last night?” “We went out for your birthday, for drinks, stopped off at the bathhouse?” Between drinking at the bar, and whoever slipped something into our drinks.” “Ralph what are you talking about?” I text you the video, I can’t believe it.”

Pete checks his messages and sees the video of Ralph fucking him. Ralph also edited the video to make it look like Pete really was into him. “I can’t fucking believe it.” “I don’t know how I’m going to tell Steve this.” “Pete, listen to me, a few of the guys send it to me, unaware that they filmed us.” “Steve doesn’t know, and I’m not going to say anything to him, however those guys who filmed it, know you’re in a relationship and will tell Steve, that you cheated on him, unless you sleep with them.” “So I’m dammed if I do, dammed If I don’t.” “Shit.”  “Pete, you have to get ready for your party, try not to think about it.”

Pete tried not to be distracted by what had happened.  And decided to talk to the one person he trusted outside of Steve.

”Vesper, do you have a few minutes?” “For you Pete, I do.” “You ok?” “You seemed distracted last night at your party, and today.”   “I’m being blackmailed by three men at a bathhouse.” “Wait, I don’t follow, why?” Pete shows the video to Vesper. 
“Oh my god!” “How did it happen?” “I don’t remember, just a lot to drink.” “I’m afraid to tell Steve, but if I do, I’ll lose him.” “ If I don’t tell Steve this men will show him the video.” “I don’t know what to do.” Vesper now saw an opportunity to get what he always lusted after, and being a top notch skilled lawyer, he knew Pete wouldn’t say no, if he wanted to. “Well Pete, since you seem to have a thing for older overweight men, I’ll keep your secret for you, but you have to sleep with me, not only will I keep your secret, I’ll give you a raise to.” “Besides, it would be my word against yours,” “and I have a copy of the video.”  Pete, knowing he had no choice gave into Vesper.

Steve left for a business trip, and Vesper liked the idea of fucking Pete in the bed he shared with Steve. Ralph saw Vesper pull up and Vesper said to him, now I’m going to finally own Pete’s ass, even if it’s just for the night.” Ralph grinned. “It is a great ass.”

Vesper had bought a bottle of wine over, Pete was nervous, feeling he should have just told Steve the truth. Vesper took Pete’s hand and put it on his crutch, Pete, started rubbing it, undoing Vesper’s belt and button of his pants, sliding his hand between his cock and underwear. Vesper reaches in to kiss Pete, who pulls away. “Come on Pete, I’m going inside you, let me kiss you.” Vesper kisses Pete, reaching behind Pete, putting his hand into the back of his jeans, feeling his ass. 
“Let’s go into the bedroom, which side does Steve sleep on?” “The left.” “Ok”

Vesper, took off his pants boxers, showing a hard on. Then Vesper took off Pete’s t-shirt. Vesper was impressed by what he saw in front of him. Vesper pushes Pete down on his knees to suck him, keeping his hands on the young man’s head, until he needed to come up for air. Ralph had been watching through the discreetly places peek holes in the wall. Getting off on what he was seeing. Vesper unbuttoned and pulled Pete’s Jeans down, looking at his semi hard cock, probably due to the drinks that he had before Vesper arrived. Vesper took off his shirt, and pulled off Pete’s underwear, led him on to the bed, placing him face down, he lubed up Pete’s ass, then his own dick and took his time placing his head, then his whole bare cock into his tight hole. Vesper was enjoying this, a dream come true for him. Vesper switched positions, now having Pete ride him. Trying to forget that his boss blackmailed him, Pete looked up to see a tiny hole in the wall, but didn’t have time to think about it, when he felt he was cumming with Vesper stroking his dick. “Shit, I’m coming Vesper!” “That’s my slut!” “What?” “You’re a slut, with a daddy complex.” “You love being barebacked by older men.” “You ready for my load slut?” “Because here it cums!” Shooting his load into Pete’s ass,Vesper  kisses Pete. And slides to the left of the bed, and falls asleep. Pete, gets up and uses the bathroom, gets dressed, and goes upstairs to Ralph’s to talk. Pete bangs on the door. “Ralph, are you awake?” Ralph of course saw Pete through the hole and knew he was coming to see him. “What is it, Pete?” “I fucked up really badly.” “What do you mean?” “I showed my boss the video, then he blackmailed me into sleeping with him, and I did.” “How can I ever face Steve again?” “I feel so ashamed.” Ralph, now comforting the young man “People make mistakes, you’ll figure it out.” “Come on, I’ll walk you down to your place.”  Pete was unaware, that at the last minute, that Ralph had called three men from the bathhouse to come over, and fuck Pete. 
“Who are you?” “We were at the bathhouse.” And we like young bottoms like yourself.” Vesper comes out of the bedroom, naked.  And without a word, Pete is dragged into the bedroom, getting fucked raw by Ralph, Vesper, Sammy, Ray, and Eric, the three old men who were the ones who recorded the video, and of course recorded the gang bang.

Ray loved how his cock felt in the young man, “You love daddy Ray, don’t you, boy?” “Yessir” Pete answered weakly. Ray shot his load, pulled out, there was no need for lube, when Eric, went in, “yeah, you love old man cock, don’t you?” “Yes, I do.” Eric shoots his load, Ray his next. “Remember, all your daddy’s love you, son.”  Another load in Pete’s now very wrecked and open hole. Sammy was last. “I don’t know why your boyfriend would let you take loads, from men who are old enough to be your fathers, but thank him for us.” Sammy shoots his load, the three men leave. With just Vesper and Ralph naked between Pete, who at this point doesn’t know what to say or do. Vesper puts his dick into Pete’s mouth and Ralph puts his dick into Pete’s ass and fucks him.

”So you know, I was going to raise your rent, but made a deal with Steve to fuck you, not raise your rent.” The video I was going to get rid of, but decided I wanted you some more.” Vesper, that is sick and twisted, Ralph.” “But I thank you for it, otherwise, I never would have been able to “influence” Pete into bed.” “You’re very welcome, Vesper.” Both shoot their loads at the same time, Vespers load down Pete’s throat. And Ralph up Pete’s very sore red open ass with cum leaking out of it.

Pete now knew the truth, and decided to leave Steve and start a new life elsewhere.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...